Bereaved Parents

Discussion group for bereaved parents.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their children, grandchildren or siblings.
Casey

Bereaved Parents

Post by Casey »

• 1hairdoc@comcast.net Hello everyone, I am a bereaved parent. My son Richie was murdered, he was 23 yrs. old. He was beaten, and choked to death. I am looking for other parents that have lost a child. There is no greater loss than that of your child. It is a life sentence of horrible pain, When my son died a large part of me died with him. I feel like I'm just existing. How do we go on living, when our reason for living was our child? I have a wonderful family, husband, son, sisters, etc. They just can't understand how I feel. Unfortunately, the only person that understands, is another bereaved parent. Let me say, that I am so very sorry for your loss. If you need someone who understands what you're going thru, Please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address, feeling your heartbreak, KAREN
mominiowa

Bereaved Parents

Post by mominiowa »

My thoughts are with you. My brother passed way in 1988 and I still think my mother mourns his death so very deep....Find the right people to talk to you - becuase I think too - no one knws what you feel unless they have been there too......My thoughts- again are with you....:-4

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
Casey

Bereaved Parents

Post by Casey »

[QUOTE=Casey]
    • [LEFT]1hairdoc@comcast.net Hello everyone, I am a bereaved parent. My son Richie was murdered, he was 23 yrs. old. He was beaten, and choked to death. I am looking for other parents that have lost a child. There is no greater loss than that of your child. It is a life sentence of horrible pain, When my son died a large part of me died with him. I feel like I'm just existing. How do we go on living, when our reason for living was our child? I have a wonderful family, husband, son, sisters, etc. They just can't understand how I feel. Unfortunately, the only person that understands, is another bereaved parent. Let me say, that I am so very sorry for your loss. If you need someone who understands what you're going thru, Please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address, feeling your heartbreak, KAREN
robinseggs

Bereaved Parents

Post by robinseggs »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your saddness. As a mother, my heart is breaking for you. I lost my second born who died from premature birth which is not the same as the 23 yrs you spent with your son. I can't imagine your pain. But I truly believe your son is with you each day in spirit. Each and every day let him in.....don't brush certain things off as "coincidence". He REALLY IS THERE!!
Nature laughs Last
clavin

Bereaved Parents

Post by clavin »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss,

I also recently lost a nefiew, 24 year old, he was sick and hung himself.

I know it is hard to loose someone, i lost both my parents and my sister.

My way of looking at things has made it much easier for me.

I beleive that we are all part of the Universal Conscience, and that our journey on this heart is to fulfill a task, once this is done, we go back to it, and when our conscience is ready, we do come back to experience something else.

Our kids are only lown to us, so they can achieve what they need to do.

I know it is hard to loose someone, but we should also be happy, because we have help them acheive their goal.

I will leave it at that for now.

I hope this helps a litte.

Claude.

I am french speaking by the way.

Somewhere Safe to Learn Forum
goldengirl402000

Bereaved Parents

Post by goldengirl402000 »

i am really sorry for your loss we lost my dad nephew cousin and cousins son all in 8 month last year 2 by hanging its so very hard for me but for my brother and my aunt my heart breaks for them,you never expect to bury your child and my thoughts and prayers are with you
laurs25

Bereaved Parents

Post by laurs25 »

i had a still born baby July 2004. I was 5 and half months pregnant. I caught an infedtion fro the hospital, that travel into my waters and killed my baby. I had a little boy his name is steven. I will never get over this, but it has made me who i am today.:-1
Accountable

Bereaved Parents

Post by Accountable »

I can't imagine the torture that must be. :yh_flower
keimsu

Bereaved Parents

Post by keimsu »

I lost my son on April 11, 2005 at the age of 26 to a car accident. I never knew the pain of losing a child would be so excruciating. I am just now able to read about understanding grief. As I write this my eyes are filled with tears. I have the most heartfealt sympathy for you! I think at times that my thoughts and emotions will never be right again. There is a group called Compassionate Friends for bereaved parents and siblings, and I think that is national. I have not been able to attend any of the myself, because I have not had the courage to go. I was online tonight looking for answers for my other children's grief. I have been so self absorbed with my grief that I have not made the efforts to help them as I feel I should have, I have asked them questions about their feelings, and how I can help, but they are reluctant to offer up any suggestions or even talk about their brother. I have had good friends that have listened to me over and over again, and I hope that you have the same. I will be glad to listen to you, for I do understand your pain, your guilt, your anger, your sadness, and your loss.
Carl44

Bereaved Parents

Post by Carl44 »

Dear Casey , this is a strange thing I lost my brother yes called Casey 2 years ago even typing your name has bought a lump in my throat and i'M covered in goose bumps. My friend for some reason not clear to me some people sail through life while others have the heaviest of loads to carry up the steepest of hills on the rockiest of tracks in the dark oh and i had a pack of wolves chasing me and there may of been a bear i'm not to sure though ha ha

Ihave lost a daughter, bought my other daughter up on my own as a single dad untill she was 5 then pretty much had her taken away to somewhere in the usa by her mom for 10 years with no contact whats so ever not even a letter i did not know if she was dead or alive , during that time my mother died through cancer , my brother casey died in a house fire and my cousin sam who was also my best friend that i had lived with worked with and saw every day was murdered for no reason by a gang of vermin they also sprayed acid into my 68 year old uncle who was like a father too me and he has just died

but old jimbo never gave up and by pure fluke i have been reunited with my daughter and she is coming to live with me in england soon .. i know how hard it is my friend please feel free to email me at any time if i can comfort you in any way i would love to do so the law of averages say sooner or later i may say something sensible to some one somewhere someday who knows it could be you take care jim shreks stunt double

Return to “Bereaved Parents”