Cross-border economic migrant limitation

Open or closed borders?
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;979007 wrote: I do not believe in borders.

It readily expresses a peoples' willingness to kill to preserve them. If said peoples were not ready to kill other human beings to preserve those borders there wouldn't be any.
Does that include the defences being erected on the US/Mexico border?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;979309 wrote: Does that include the defences being erected on the US/Mexico border?

It includes the philosophical belief whereas I'd treat the threat of overpopulation as defined by the integrity of said countries' economical structure as a police action.
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;980425 wrote: It includes the philosophical belief whereas I'd treat the threat of overpopulation as defined by the integrity of said countries' economical structure as a police action.

Either the resources of the world are the world's, or the resources of a country are the country's. A philosophy of no borders argues for the first, police action against economic migrants argues for the second. They're incompatible.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Immigration”