advice needed about cheating partner

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

jimbo;971672 wrote: I think my wife is cheating on me

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer

with a little help from a owners manual ya should do it easy
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Take it back to the dealer :sneaky:;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Try tightening down the covers, the bolts may have loosened. Then ask Suzy if she needs to come to the states for a break. We have room.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

Post by G-man »

I noticed that, too, when I was dropping your wife off, *cough* but figured you were working on the bike at the time... :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

What kind of bike is it?
G-man

Post by G-man »

hoppy;971713 wrote: What kind of bike is it?

Excellent question, Hoppy... we're tryin' to help you out here, Jimbo. :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

crazygal

Post by crazygal »

jimbo;971672 wrote: I think my wife is cheating on me

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer

LMFAO that is fecking brilliantly funny!
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

jimbo;971674 wrote: snigger :wah::wah:

come on admit it i had you guys going there :p:p:p:p

Could tell it wasn't by you from the first sentence but it was really really funny. lol
Odie

Post by Odie »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

You are terrible Jimbutt...but you didn't fool me...I know too much! But it was hilarious.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: That is a shame when we can see it coming.......................sorry buddy. :D

You can now call ME a "tosser". :wah:

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hey Jimbo, do you have any pics of your wife naked??? Wanna buy some??:wah::wah::wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

That's it Jimbo. i shall never take you seriously. I was sitting here thinking "Oh my god, poor guy" You bugger
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;971834 wrote: only if the picture has a good shot of the bike :D:D
Just got your valve covers in.
guppy

Post by guppy »

what color is the bike?:wah::wah::wah::wah:
Oscar Namechange

guppy;971847 wrote: what color is the bike?:wah::wah::wah::wah: Can't see. There's abig bald guy crouching infront of it.

Return to “General Chit Chat”