racial crime up 600% in london (sky news)

Open or closed borders?
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

I will forward this post to my local Police. I am not joking about this Hopki. This post is illegal on several fronts and the good news is that you can be traced.

I would ask the mods to delete this without delay. Remeber that one of the suspects has been charged with incitment and you have just done the same. Go back under whatever rock you crawled out from
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
abbey

Post by abbey »

hopki605 wrote: hello all

according to scotland yard race crime is up 600% in london against muslims.

good we need to keep up the pressure to banish illegal immigrants and a transplanted islamic state from our shores.

its time to take back what is rightfully ours our country there should be no all asian no go areas for whites or illegal immigrants taking our homes and our jobs.

in fact there should be no illegal immigrants at all they should be rounded up at the point of a gun by the army and deported not tommorow now!!

if you have other likeminded freinds form yourselves up into a counter terrorism group and petrol bomb muslim and immigrant targets ie mosques take aways shops etc and lets make england british again not a political multicultual hotpot.Mmmm.......:thinking:

The last i heard mate, incitement was a crime!

Now do us a favour, push off & polish yer Doc Martins.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bothwell wrote: I will forward this post to my local Police. I am not joking about this Hopki. This post is illegal on several fronts and the good news is that you can be traced.

I would ask the mods to delete this without delay. Remeber that one of the suspects has been charged with incitment and you have just done the same. Go back under whatever rock you crawled out fromSorry Bothwell we cross posted. :o
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

and what about you is so brave???
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
Jives

Post by Jives »

Originally Posted by hopki605

hello all

if you have other likeminded freinds form yourselves up into a counter terrorism group and petrol bomb muslim and immigrant targets ie mosques take aways shops etc and lets make england british again not a political multicultual hotpot.

If Winston Churchill could hear this, he'd rise from his grave and smack you upside the head, hopki. Didn't your mother ever teach you, "Two wrongs don't make a right"? What you're advocating is a religious race war.

Seig Heil, Hopki...Seig Heil.:-2
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

hopki605 wrote: bothwell

cowardly tossers like you can just sit back and let the real men sort this out !!!~!~you're talking to a Brit army paratrooper combat veteran and brilliant man... you are a mindless f**kwit.
TMC

Post by TMC »

I call on all groups like the government and the police to lock up the racist scum, we don’t need them in our society, it’s time to take back our country, we don’t need these halfwits spitting their poison.

Have I just been trolled?
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

I may also have just been trolled but who cares, tell you what Hopki you PM with with where and when and it will be a pleasure to meet you and any of your racist mates, but it won't happen because it never does with you people. Let's wait and see, like I said where and when, it can be anywhere I travel widely and I will make a special effort.

Funnily enough the last time I saw the phrase "Real men" used it was in a documentary about dominant biker type homosexuals, it was very interesting and I am sure you must have watched it if you were not actually in it, now in anticipation of a homophobic diatribe "Methinks the Lady doth protest too much"
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
Jives

Post by Jives »

hopki605 wrote:

cowardly tossers like you can just sit back and let the real men sort this out !!!~!~

Real men....like Air Force fighter pilots? ...Cause that's what I am. 1Lt. Jonathan St. Ives USAFR at your service. T-38 Talon Instructor with the 8th Fighter Training Squadron.

Quite a bit far from the "cowardly tosser" label, don't you think? Let me give you a clue young man, because with your rhetoric, you can't be much more than a child.

Real men don't stereotype groups of people.

Real men don't advocate racial violence as a solution.

Real men don't cast aspersions on other honorable men who disagree with them.

Don't worry, in a few decades, you'll have the wisdom to be a real man...check in with me then.:cool:

Attached files
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

hey Jives, he initially called for petrol bombs, so i reported the post. but he chickened out and removed that. ----here it is...... "if you have other likeminded freinds form yourselves up into a counter terrorism group and petrol bomb muslim and immigrant targets ie mosques take aways shops etc and lets make england british again not a political multicultual hotpot".....i may well track his IP and report him to the authorities. we have an internet crime unit.
Jives

Post by Jives »

Yeah, what a squirrel! "They attacked our innocent citizens, so let's attack thier innocent citizens."

ummm..hello?! You do realize that makes you EXACTLY LIKE the terrorists? It actually makes you a terrorist too? Don't you get that?

Pfffft. I'm sorry he's angry, we all are. But responsible people understand the right and wrong ways to do things. Like I said, he's probably some little kid, I'd say about 16 or 17.:rolleyes:
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: hey Jives, he initially called for petrol bombs, so i reported the post. but he chickened out and removed that. ----here it is...... "if you have other likeminded freinds form yourselves up into a counter terrorism group and petrol bomb muslim and immigrant targets ie mosques take aways shops etc and lets make england british again not a political multicultual hotpot".....i may well track his IP and report him to the authorities. Well Said LC,

and here is the origional post in it's entirety, just so all members know what a mindless twat we have aboard.

Reading the amended post shows what a cowardley bunch the BNP (British National Party) really are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopki605

hello all

according to scotland yard race crime is up 600% in london against muslims.

good we need to keep up the pressure to banish illegal immigrants and a transplanted islamic state from our shores.

its time to take back what is rightfully ours our country there should be no all asian no go areas for whites or illegal immigrants taking our homes and our jobs.

in fact there should be no illegal immigrants at all they should be rounded up at the point of a gun by the army and deported not tommorow now!!

if you have other likeminded freinds form yourselves up into a counter terrorism group and petrol bomb muslim and immigrant targets ie mosques take aways shops etc and lets make england british again not a political multicultual hotpot.
pina

Post by pina »

What a JERK..... Thinks he's a real man does he....well why isn't he in the armed forces or doing a good honest job instead of sitting typing. does'nt he realise that England has been multi-cultural since the Vikings and Romans and whoever else invaded the country.....There is no problem with the immigrants in England, the problem lies with the Government.....and as for taking jobs away from the British....not true, they are the jobs which the British don't want and are only paid minimum wage. They are the real men making a living and supporting their families the best way they can. Small minded people like this really make me sick. :mad:

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

BOTHWELL,

Can I come and watch you scare the you know what out of this piece of garbage...

I hope you did report him, and LC get this asses post to the proper parties.. :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Carla i would be surprised if the little wanker shows up here again, but i have forwarded the body of his terrorist threats to my dept. internet crime section. if they deem fit, they will notify scotland yard/interpol. in the current climate in England it is a quite serious matter.
venus

Post by venus »

Im only new to this board as a poster but have spent a little time reading up and having the odd giggle (bear in pool etc) I was horrified to read the comment at the start of this thread.. And was also suitably impressed with the comments given back to the rightoues little (rude word) who started the whole thing off..

I am also really pleased to find a group of people who use their brains for more than wondering where the remote is.

I can only hope and pray that people like him are in the minority or we will never have peace:-5
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

we here at forumgarden received several complaints regarding the initial post, and requests that the post and poster be removed. while understanding the emotion, here's how i replied in one instance. since i'm terribly in love with myself, and with my own every utterance, it seems natural to post it. :yh_bigsmi

i've read it. i think it's great.

why?

there are two schools of thought regarding bad things/evil: never mention it, hide it, and maybe it'll go away. i'm of the other school of thought: never forget. let it show its ugly face, and good men and women can do something about it.

nazism is evil, and bad. racism is evil and bad. silencing it makes it *seem* like it's 'not there'. but driving it underground just turns it into a more virulent pathogen.

i'm glad hopi605 posted what he did. when these lizards come out in the light, their perverted logic and ****ed up mentality show their true colors. it reminds people that these ****wits are still out there, and we must always be vigilant. the thread gives good men and women an opportunity to let this nitwit (or is it ****wit? i can't keep my wits straight!) know that he's in the minority - that he doesn't hold the high ground.

and perhaps, scotland yard or interpol may contact us, if he's inciting. in which case we'll happily turn over his particulars, so they can stomp on this ****wit in 'real time'.

let it flourish, so to speak, is my stance.....
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

venus wrote: Im only new to this board as a poster but have spent a little time reading up and having the odd giggle (bear in pool etc) I was horrified to read the comment at the start of this thread.. And was also suitably impressed with the comments given back to the rightoues little (rude word) who started the whole thing off..

I am also really pleased to find a group of people who use their brains for more than wondering where the remote is.

I can only hope and pray that people like him are in the minority or we will never have peace:-5
Glad you like us, V. I'm looking forward to more posts from you. Welcome.:-6

As for the originator of this post. the best way to stop rot is to expose it to light and air. Drag these , um, posters (yeh, that's it!) Drag these posters out and question them to show how shallow and silly their opinions are.
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

i reported the post but only because there were two posts with the same title....

i wasnt sure if FG would let this one stay out there but im kinda glad they did, i dont think this stuff can be buried away, if we dont know where and when its happening we cant put an end to it....

and who knows by some slim stroke of luck perhaps our OP will read all the replies and take a second to think.....

i agree illegal immigration needs to be sorted but i think going round lobbing bombs all over the place is perhaps a little excessive!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

pink princess

Post by pink princess »

is this a genuine real change of heart or have the threats of the post being reported got to you and your hoping this will get you out of whatever kinda of trouble you may have got yourself into???
life is what you make it

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

hopki605 wrote: my reply thread is a little different today as my last one was considered too extremist and nazi.

i applogise to all in the garden if i have offened anyone with an extremist view.
No need to apologize for other's reactions. I'd much rather you apologize for your extremist view.

Be as extremist and nazi as you want to be, Hop. Loosen your belt a notch. Show us what you really think.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

hopki605 wrote: my reply thread is a little different today as my last one was considered too extremist and nazi.

i applogise to all in the garden if i have offened anyone with an extremist view.

i aggree that two wrongs do not make a right but the problem with al jihad al kaieda racial no go areas and immigration must be attened too with utmost urgency.

this new labour government has a lot to answer for and will i think just allow this to continue untill re election in 5 years time.

i now see that guns and bombs are not the answer and me must leave the middle east now and let them sort their own affairs
From post one aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllthe way to a whopping post #4, this change of heart? Mmm....Nah, not buying it for a second. While I actually agree with the sentiment and emotion of your view, I don't agree with your "solution." When I see someone with enough guts to stand up and say something so extreme and propose such violent action, knowing full well the kind of reaction they'd get and doing it anyway, and then, 3 posts later say, "Whoops, I guess all you people are right, I don't want to do that anymore..." I think 2 things: 1: wishy-washy, and 2: weak. I despise wishy-washy and weak. Say what you think, mean what you say. The opinions of others be damned.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

hey BR...what's wrong with you? don't you realize that his entire political philosophy changed 360 degrees in 24 hours???...amazing!!! he can explain his convictions about genocide and petrol bombs to scotland yard. i am unrelenting.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: hey BR...what's wrong with you? don't you realize that his entire political philosophy changed 360 degrees in 24 hours???...amazing!!! he can explain his convictions about genocide to scotland yard.
It boggles the mind, don't it? I could care less about his political agenda, his sexual preference, his hair color, his religion, what sort of car he drives, or any other damn thing. What I want, is a person who believes in his/her convictions and sticks to them. I have some rather, umm...shall we say..."unpopular" opinions and views, right? Have you ever, EVER seen me backpedal? There are some of my views that I don't express in the interest of keeping peace and not getting banned, but in the appropriate conversations, with the appropriate vocabulary, I say them, I mean them, and I stick to them. Period.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Scrat wrote: Hop. People smell blood here. I must say myself that you really sound like a dumbarse in this thread. Why don't you tone it down, some of what you say is legit, typing it drunk off your bum is not the brightest thing to do.

We do need to get the immigrant peoples inder control both in Britain and America but terror is not the way to do it.
Scrat speaks truth.

Scrat speaks sense.

Scrat speaks moderation?

Careful, Scrat. You're ruining your reputation. :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i like Scrat. we may not always agree, but Scrat is reasonable.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Scrat wrote: Since when?:-2

THIS HAS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY!!!!
too late, man. You've got a following.

Now come on & give us a hug :yh_hugs
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Scrat wrote: Since when?:-2

THIS HAS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY!!!!scrat is a sweetheart!!! neener neener hoo haa!!! :D :wah:
The_Mod_Squad

Post by The_Mod_Squad »

Well..... I agree with many points on here regarding this subject! However, because I am a white woman who wishes to rid her country of terrorists it doesn't make me a racist - far from it! I do feel though that I can't really express my dismay with the TINY minority of evil people who are claiming this behaviour is based on religion - without feeling I have to justify myself! :-3 Anyway, because of this I have just started my own forum: www.ifyoudontlikeitleave.co.uk maybe anyone who is interested in this subject may want to join me to discuss it without feeling like you're a baddie! Many thanks :)
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

The_Mod_Squad wrote: Well..... I agree with many points on here regarding this subject! However, because I am a white woman who wishes to rid her country of terrorists it doesn't make me a racist - far from it! I do feel though that I can't really express my dismay with the TINY minority of evil people who are claiming this behaviour is based on religion - without feeling I have to justify myself! :-3 Anyway, because of this I have just started my own forum: www.ifyoudontlikeitleave.co.uk maybe anyone who is interested in this subject may want to join me to discuss it without feeling like you're a baddie! Many thanks :)
Hi Mod and welcome! :-6 You can say what you like here if you don't mind having disagreements. But if you'd rather only converse with those that are of like mind, be well. Wouldn't it be better for your cause, though, to discuss your ideas, perchance to convince more?
The_Mod_Squad

Post by The_Mod_Squad »

Hi there, many thanks for your reply! Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly - it wouldn't be a first ;) What I meant about my forum was I am looking for genuine debate - the pros and the cons - to able to talk about the 'actual' issues without getting caught up with the surface stuff - does that make sense? I do love to converse openly, and I am more than open to changing my mind as I learn new things - I quite enjoy it lol! Thanks again :-6
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

The_Mod_Squad wrote: Hi there, many thanks for your reply! Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly - it wouldn't be a first ;) What I meant about my forum was I am looking for genuine debate - the pros and the cons - to able to talk about the 'actual' issues without getting caught up with the surface stuff - does that make sense? I do love to converse openly, and I am more than open to changing my mind as I learn new things - I quite enjoy it lol! Thanks again :-6
Well enjoy your forum. I might drop by if this one ever slows down. We have several people here that run their own forums. It definitely gets warm here sometimes, but doesn't get personal very often at all. Especially compared to other forums I've heard of.
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

If the 8 consecutive nights of rioting across paris by north and west africans are not enough proof that multiculteral experiments can never work then those who say we must all live in harmony in a giant melting pot of races are sadly deluded.

With 5 million muslims alone the french authorities walk on eggshells trying to appease the yobs who lead parallel lives, Many cannot even speak french let alone get jobs.

The future for the next generations of indigenous northern europeans especially british kids looks bleak as thousands of immigrants continue to pour in seeking free housing and handouts. Immigrants may enrich the lives of the middle class liberal do gooders but as always it is the working classes who suffer when opposite cultures are thrusted on them.

Clashes between different races and communities in the uk continue to grow while those in power just hope it will eventually go away.

Inevitably right wing parties such as the BNP can only benefit as people become more alienated by the weak policies hoisted on them by a party who only won 25% of the vote and 6% of that was the immigrant vote.
ComfortablyNumb

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

We have a steady influx of immigrants by EC law. Brits can work in any EC country so we have to allow any worker from other EC countries into Britain. Once here they can apply for permanent residency, and most times get it because they're working, after which they can drop the jobs and go on welfare - them and the families they are entitled to bring in.

All any immigrant has to show is that they are coming to do a job. The Muslim community own businesses and I'm sure a lot of their families and friends get in this way.

There should be some law that makes temporary work just that - TEMPORARY - as in go home eventually (or when you're no longer working.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

how come an American cop with no dependants and a clean record is having trouble? i want to be permanent and marry a Brit. but scared to get kicked out in 6 months. so i wait for home office. :-1
ComfortablyNumb

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

Can't you get married first? Then if Bothwell's a U.K. citizen you've got automatic right of entry.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

ComfortablyNumb wrote: Can't you get married first? Then if Bothwell's a U.K. citizen you've got automatic right of entry.he says they can still kick me out because we have only spent X months together and it looks like a scam. but he has a plan. :) :lips:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

and thankyou for the link.

Return to “Immigration”