Here we go again!!!

A forum to discuss local issues in WV, VA, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, AR, LA, FL
southern yankee

Here we go again!!!

Post by southern yankee »

Gustov is a cat.1. Predicted to become a 5. Will this be the next Katrina?? Will know by Sat. night where he is going.If he stays on the course he is going right now. Will smack right into La. Rita, which i call the forgotten storm. Was very devastating to us. I wish the season was over. Instead of just HEATING UP:(:-1
abbey

Here we go again!!!

Post by abbey »

southern yankee;963863 wrote: Gustov is a cat.1. Predicted to become a 5. Will this be the next Katrina?? Will know by Sat. night where he is going.If he stays on the course he is going right now. Will smack right into La. Rita, which i call the forgotten storm. Was very devastating to us. I wish the season was over. Instead of just HEATING UP:(:-1
That's bad news, let's hope it goes off course.

Stay safe. :-6
southern yankee

Here we go again!!!

abbey;964171 wrote: That's bad news, let's hope it goes off course.

Stay safe. :-6 thank you. wake me when the season is over:yh_pray:yh_pray:yh_sweat:yh_sad
southern yankee

Here we go again!!!

the GOV. of La. has already put us on alert. After Rita and Katrina. La. is not taking any chances this time. We live a moble home. we will go to hubby's brother in Lafayette. Hope it will not be as strong as they think it may be.:(
southern yankee

Here we go again!!!

Well we are going to stick it out. We just cannot leave our loved ones or are four legged babies. Cross your fingers for us.:(
qsducks

Here we go again!!!

Post by qsducks »

Oh I hope Gustave will run off course to you, but if it doesn't doesn't may my prayers be with youl

Return to “South East”