Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

and the fun begins again.

I vote for the fishnets. Why be subtle?
Fiesty

Pantyhose for men

Post by Fiesty »

Well all I can say is go for it!
bdmattio

Pantyhose for men

Post by bdmattio »

my my, all this discussion about gays and cd's. to each his own i say, i thought this discussion was about men who wear pantyhose? which is what brought me here. the fact is that the majority of men who wear pantyhose (like 75-80%)are straight heterosexual men. some wear support pantyhose and some just for the comfort and feel pantyhose may provide. for me its both,i wear support pantyhose when i am working and such to help with circulation and support for tired,aching muscles (sheer energy active support) and other times when i am home just lounging around i;ll wear a less supportive hose such as sheer energy sheer vitality because of the comfort they provide by the way they feel on my legs. i am a straight man with a great girlfriend who supports (no pun intended) my choice to wear pantyhose. in fact, she actually, from time to time when she is out shopping,will purchase them for me, but anyway, thats another story for another day, thanks for your time. :)
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

jjjjohanne;594592 wrote: I joined to add my two cents... I have known two guys personally who wear pantyhose. One was my age. He used to sneak around and try on pantyhose as a kid for whatever reason. Later in life, he bought his own. Eventually, he decided to quit hiding it. He wears them occasionally with shorts. I suppose he wears them under pants sometimes. His legs are shaved. He is a normal guy otherwise. When he wears skin tone hose, you really cannot tell if you are not looking for it. He says most people never notice. Even when he has worn darker shades, he says people don't seem to pay much attention.

The second person I have known was a teenager. His mom kind of spilled the beans. Knowing the first guy, I figured his mom wasn't joking. I asked his sister and she confirmed that he sometimes wears her hose. He was a normal guy as well.

If a guy wears hose in as normal of a way as a woman wears them, then it really isn't all that big of a deal to me. I think short shorts -- or mini skirts -- with them on a guy is probably going to make a guy stand out, however.

I just gotta ask. How does a guy go pee when he is wearing them? I mean like after drinking a load of beer and he has to go fast.
bdmattio

Pantyhose for men

Post by bdmattio »

Okie;832513 wrote: I just gotta ask. How does a guy go pee when he is wearing them? I mean like after drinking a load of beer and he has to go fast.

lol, depends on the pantyhose, some men wear hose specifically designed for men where some have an actual fly like you would find in mens underwear, however in my case, i mainly wear the traditional womens pantyhose with with either a regular panty or controll top, makes it a litle more difficult to pea because u have to pull them down which could be a problem if you have to pea in a public bathroom like in a bar or something like that. last thing you need or want if you are wearing pantyhose and peaing in a public rest room is if the guy in the next stall happens to for some reason look over and notice you are wearing pantyhose, could lead to a rough nite. lol
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

bdmattio;832522 wrote: lol, depends on the pantyhose, some men wear hose specifically designed for men where some have an actual fly like you would find in mens underwear, however in my case, i mainly wear the traditional womens pantyhose with with either a regular panty or controll top, makes it a litle more difficult to pea because u have to pull them down which could be a problem if you have to pea in a public bathroom like in a bar or something like that. last thing you need or want if you are wearing pantyhose and peaing in a public rest room is if the guy in the next stall happens to for some reason look over and notice you are wearing pantyhose, could lead to a rough nite. lol

Yepit would. It makes me recall a few jokes I heard about men using the urinals. One about the leprechaun I cannot post here. Heeeeeeeee.
Alan

Pantyhose for men

Post by Alan »

for the person who says he has to go in a urinal: when i wear hose out & i have to use the restroom, i just use the stall & if need be sit. when i was asked, i just say either, why u want to watch, or i pee in private at home. just plain lie & say, i got a nervous one.:-2
Bikiniguy23

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bikiniguy23 »

I'm against it, thumbs down. you gotta be a serious headbanger to try it out, imho :-5
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

WoW

I hate tights, god damn awful things...Always had to put knickers on under and over as otherwise the crotch would work it was down to my knees:D

p.s. Koan directed me here:rolleyes:
maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

Well I was invited and here I am. I usually wear stockings and suspenders but stockings are getting more and more difficult to find these days. Tescos used to sell them in packets of 3 pairs for about £3 but these days you get masses of tights and maybe one or two packets of stockings and then only in brown and I like to wear black. I do have a couple of pairs of tights that a wear with a leotard for a specific activity. Actually I was wondering how you use a urinal if you have pantihose on but until I read the posts on here I did not realise you could buy them with a fly in them. Anyway if I can help in anyway just ask.

maid angela
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

maidangela7349;942745 wrote: Well I was invited and here I am. I usually wear stockings and suspenders but stockings are getting more and more difficult to find these days. Tescos used to sell them in packets of 3 pairs for about £3 but these days you get masses of tights and maybe one or two packets of stockings and then only in brown and I like to wear black. I do have a couple of pairs of tights that a wear with a leotard for a specific activity. Actually I was wondering how you use a urinal if you have pantihose on but until I read the posts on here I did not realise you could buy them with a fly in them. Anyway if I can help in anyway just ask.

maid angela

I found this website:

At Tightsplease we recognise that a significant proportion of our customers are male. Whether you are buying for your partner, or buying for yourself hosiery can be a tricky field to navigate. We've put together some tips to guide you in the direction of the best products.

Hope that helps:)
maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

Thanks for that link. I had a look and it is interesting. They do have stockings but their marketing is clearly aimed at ladies wearing stockings for special occasions which is fine if I am going to do a private party for someone. I do however need a supply of plain black stockings with no seam and not too expensive for working in as I tend to ruin a pair every time I scrub a floor. As a maid working for a housewife I do tend to get the nastier jobs such as scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets and I never refuse to do a job
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

maidangela7349;942851 wrote: Thanks for that link. I had a look and it is interesting. They do have stockings but their marketing is clearly aimed at ladies wearing stockings for special occasions which is fine if I am going to do a private party for someone. I do however need a supply of plain black stockings with no seam and not too expensive for working in as I tend to ruin a pair every time I scrub a floor. As a maid working for a housewife I do tend to get the nastier jobs such as scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets and I never refuse to do a job

ahhh I get ya, were talking budget but durable...will keep a look out:)
maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

Thanks Chezzie
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

Bikiniguy23;882515 wrote: I'm against it, thumbs down. you gotta be a serious headbanger to try it out, imho :-5

And yet the thought of you in panty hose is maddeningly erotic.

*I feel faint*
I AM AWESOME MAN
Flora

Pantyhose for men

Post by Flora »

My dad said that when he worked outdoors in Germany he used to wear pantyhose under his pants for extra warmth in winter. I understand and suppprt this but would honestly feel confused if i saw a man wearing them with shorts! Is this hapenning? Should I be prepared?

I imagine they would feel horrible with hairy legs...
"How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours."
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

maidangela7349;942745 wrote: Well I was invited and here I am. I usually wear stockings and suspenders but stockings are getting more and more difficult to find these days. Tescos used to sell them in packets of 3 pairs for about £3 but these days you get masses of tights and maybe one or two packets of stockings and then only in brown and I like to wear black. I do have a couple of pairs of tights that a wear with a leotard for a specific activity. Actually I was wondering how you use a urinal if you have pantihose on but until I read the posts on here I did not realise you could buy them with a fly in them. Anyway if I can help in anyway just ask.

maid angelaBlack stockings 3 pair for £1.99 @ Morrisons. :-6
maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

thanks Abby. Our nearest Morrisons is Norwich and we are going there is afternoon so maybe I will get a chance to have a look. I was lucky on Saturday, I was in Gorleston and my wife wanted to look in Peacocks and they had two packets of black stockings three pairs in a packet of £1.75. I grabbed them but that was all they had. Soi I am ok for a while but I do ruin them so fast I need a regular supply
maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

Why are you offended? If you see a woman working as a mechanic and wearing overalls like the men does that offend you. A transvestite does no harm to anyone so a totally fail to see how I or any of my friends who like to dress a woman and be in the least bit offensive to any but the most bigoted of people. You made the comment that nobody else had objected so just stop and ask yourself why it is only you. I wear clothes that fit the job I like to do. If that offends you then I think that if your children see such an image and accept that is what some men like to do it will make them more tolerant people than you appear to be which can only be a good thing.
flopstock

Pantyhose for men

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;942996 wrote: And yet the thought of you in panty hose is maddeningly erotic.

*I feel faint*

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

eyedot!:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

maidangela7349

Pantyhose for men

Post by maidangela7349 »

Thank you for your prompt reply. Of course as a man wearing womens clothes is a fetish but there are many shorts of fetish and transvestism is one of the least harmful in fact it is not harmful at all. I have to tell you I am not out make a quid in fact what I do costs me money and I am not out to promote any fetish but if by being open about it it makes people more tolerant then that is a good thing. All my family and most of my friends know what I do and I have never had a bad reaction from any lady (with the exception of you). In fact most of them are interested and some quite interested. If I still lived on London I could work as a maid in a different lady's house every day. Of course male nurses do not wear dresses because they are not transvestites and not all male maids wear maid uniforms but I know quite a few that do. I am a real maid and I have been professionally trained by two experienced hoteliers to do the job and when I work I do a real job and do it properly. I am on this thread because I had a real problem. I wear black stockings and I have an artificial leg so when I kneel down to do any cleaning at least one stocking get ruined so I need a regular supply at a reasonable cost.

I would point out that since I started on this forum you are the only person who as voiced any criticism about me and I think that is something you should think about.

I think you are also wrong about my pictures, which are in no way offensive, and tolerance. Accepting them as an expression of what I do it in fact tolerance.
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

dly645;43420 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

Wow, this question was posted in 2005!!! And you are still talking about it!!! I joined this forum JUST to post on this question. I'm a guy, a regular guy, who loves wearing pantyhose. I don't see anything wrong with it. I have several times worn hose and shorts out in public with no negative results. I wear hose or tights in the winter under my normal male clothing for extra warmth. I wear hose and shorts in warmer weather because I like to!!
G-man

Pantyhose for men

Post by G-man »

Amazing, huh? :D We've attracted a few members with this thread.

Welcome to FG HoseMan!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Pinky

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pinky »

Hey hoseman, great name you have there!

Do you need it holding while you go for a cuppa?

Can it squirt over five feet?:wah:
Pinky

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pinky »

fuzzy butt;963550 wrote: do you wear talls, smalls, extra large, or sheer?

Are they a tight fit?

Or *maid* to measure?:D
WonderWendy3

Pantyhose for men

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I need visuals....I'm not comprehending
Pinky

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pinky »

WonderWendy3;963561 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm sure you can be *served* with a pic or two....just don't *wait* on it.:wah:
Pinky

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pinky »

Well, i don't, I always feel like a slightly weird Superman, lol!

But, for those that do...shave the legs for gawd's sake! There's nothing more minging than hairy tights!
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

l wear Comfilon hose for men, or queen size hose. If its way too warm, I don't wear, so my crutch doesn't overheat. My name, hoseman refers to my love of wearing hose.
WonderWendy3

Pantyhose for men

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I DESPISE panty hose, matter of a fact if "hoseman" would like to have mine I have some real nice ones! wonder if he needs to support his hose with hose???
Pinky

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pinky »

hoseman;963571 wrote: l wear Comfilon hose for men, or queen size hose. If its way too warm, I don't wear, so my crutch doesn't overheat. My name, hoseman refers to my love of wearing hose.

At least you didn't keep us in suspenders...I mean suspense!:D
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

WonderWendy3;963561 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

try the comfilon website.
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

but, for those that do...shave the legs for gawd's sake! There's nothing more minging than hairy tights!

I do shave my legs!
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

I HATE PANTYHOSE, EITHER PULLING THEM UP OR THE CROTCH JUST DON`T FIT RIGHT.................

now, wonder if any mean wear tights:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
kayleneaussie

Pantyhose for men

Post by kayleneaussie »

I cant stand pantyhose :eek:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

anyone tried buying them one size smaller, the crotch would just hang there and irritate............love summer, no hose!
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

WonderWendy3;963572 wrote: I DESPISE panty hose, matter of a fact if "hoseman" would like to have mine I have some real nice ones! wonder if he needs to support his hose with hose???

If you don't want them, I'll gladly take them.
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

why do you wear them.
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

Odie;963602 wrote: why do you wear them.

Because I like to.
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

hoseman;963606 wrote: Because I like to.

do you wear dresses to:wah:
kayleneaussie

Pantyhose for men

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hope u dont intend to be a daddy in the future, they say you should let the boys hang free to stimulate the tadpoles and nylon would overheat them:eek:
FOC THREAD PART 1
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

Odie;963607 wrote: do you wear dresses to:wah:

No I don"t! Why is it because I like to wear hose, I wear a dress to?
hoseman

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoseman »

kayleneaussie;963610 wrote: Hope u dont intend to be a daddy in the future, they say you should let the boys hang free to stimulate the tadpoles and nylon would overheat them:eek:

I already am, plus I like the support.
FireWorks123

Pantyhose for men

Post by FireWorks123 »

Wear what you want to wear. Pantyhose/tights were worn by men way before they became an article of "womens" clothing.

I wear pantyhose most of the winter and they are warm and comfortable - much better than long johns.

If they fall down I suggest you are buying cheap brands. Get Wolfords or Gerbe and that will not happen. Well fitting pantyhose have a high lycra content. Also make sure you have the correct size.

As for the effect on male reproduction - 5 kids and I have been wearing pantyhose for many years. Ideal for the Canadian winter.

Wife likes the look but hates them with hairy legs so had to shave....which feels very good by the way if you haven't tried it.
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

Since lots of women cant bear to wear tights/nylons maybe they were meant for men to wear and we stole the idea:D
Pantyhose4Men

Pantyhose for men

Post by Pantyhose4Men »

I too wear pantyhose under my suits as well as when sleeping. I love the feel of them on my legs. i am married with kids and have been for years! My wife knows about my pantyhose fetish and has no problems with it. I keep it as private as possible. My wife does participate by wearing them too when we get frisky.

Here's my deal...I can understand that some women don't like wearing them. But women's legs in pantyhose look 50 times better than without. I can't believe some of the fashion disasters i have seen with women exposing legs that are clammy looking, bruises showing, and just not attractive. With hose those same legs could look fantastic by covering up the blemishes with a nice pair.

Fashion designers are now bringing pantyhose back in fashion..sorry ladues that are anti-pantyhose....:-2

Return to “Fashion Clothing”