Which Popular clothing on Ebay i should choose?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Juliana Zhou

Post by Juliana Zhou »

I will participate my best girl friend's wedding, i do not know what to wear.

And i find a good site listed all the most popular clothing on ebay, pls help me to make decision.

Target: <$200
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Juliana,

I think both dresses are very pretty. I love the black one especially with its 1950s style. It's sharp. I also like the beige one as it's very feminine.

Is it a summer wedding? Or a daytime wedding? If so I would choose the beige dress because you'd want a softer color than black for those occasions.

If it's an evening wedding and particularly one in the fall or winter, you could choose the black dress however (this is just my personal opinion) I am thinking with the lace bodice and the open back that it may just be a little too sexy for a wedding. You might upstage the bride if you wore the black one. ;)

In short, for the wedding I would go with the beige dress. I think you would be lovely in it and it would wear well in any season and you could also wear it for other occasions, getting more use out of it.

If you can afford it though and you have another occasion to wear it, I'd still buy the black one too because that's a really classy, beautiful dress. I would love to have both! :)

Attached files
Juliana Zhou

Post by Juliana Zhou »

Thank you so much!

I will accept your suggestion to buy the begin one.

so do you have any suggestion about the color of the shoes?

Thanks
Anetta

Post by Anetta »

RedGlitter;958813 wrote: Hi Juliana,

I think both dresses are very pretty. I love the black one especially with its 1950s style. It's sharp. I also like the beige one as it's very feminine.

Is it a summer wedding? Or a daytime wedding? If so I would choose the beige dress because you'd want a softer color than black for those occasions.

If it's an evening wedding and particularly one in the fall or winter, you could choose the black dress however (this is just my personal opinion) I am thinking with the lace bodice and the open back that it may just be a little too sexy for a wedding. You might upstage the bride if you wore the black one. ;)

In short, for the wedding I would go with the beige dress. I think you would be lovely in it and it would wear well in any season and you could also wear it for other occasions, getting more use out of it.

If you can afford it though and you have another occasion to wear it, I'd still buy the black one too because that's a really classy, beautiful dress. I would love to have both! :)
Nice!

Return to “Fashion Clothing”