Private message question.

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I always check my "sent mail" folder to see if it's in there and if it is they most likely got it. Other than asking the person this time, I dont know of any other way. But in the future if you want, when you write a new message to someone, you'll see at the bottom, an option to send the person a "read receipt." If you check that box then when the person gets your PM and opens it, it will come back to you that they have read the message. :)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Didn't your dad tell you about not passing notes in class?:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Hoss;956629 wrote: I can't find the area that sends the read receipt? Is it an icon or something like that?
Under the PM message space, Additional, Miscellaneous Options, Request a read receipt for this message.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”