Friends List

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
weeder

Friends List

Post by weeder »

To all of my FG friends who have sent me friend requests. I thank you so much. It is very thrilling to receive a request. i want you to know that I would love to reciprocate, however, I do not know how to do it. I actually know how to do very little on FG. I have been doing the same routine here ( very limited) for years now. I just wanted to explain my silence. Id love to do that " chat thing" sometime.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]

Friends List

Post by 911 »

I agree Weeder.

I do something once and think, Boy that was easy! And then I can never find it again:-3

I wonder if people think I don't like them. I do, I just don't know how to tell them that except like this.

HEY YOU GUYS, I LIKE YOU ALL!
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Accountable

Friends List

Post by Accountable »

weeder;954226 wrote: To all of my FG friends who have sent me friend requests. I thank you so much. It is very thrilling to receive a request. i want you to know that I would love to reciprocate, however, I do not know how to do it. I actually know how to do very little on FG. I have been doing the same routine here ( very limited) for years now. I just wanted to explain my silence. Id love to do that " chat thing" sometime.
It took me awhile to figure it out. Click on the name of one of the dozens that want to be your friend. It should take you to their, um, whatever they call their space. Somewhere on the right side look for the word "befriend" and click on it.
WonderWendy3

Friends List

Post by WonderWendy3 »

*runs off to make sure weeder, 911 and accountable are my friends!!*:p:D
G-man

Friends List

Post by G-man »

...or you can just go here.

Scroll down to the bottom and then confirm that you want to add the checked members to your buddy list. :)

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Friends List

Post by 911 »

WW, you're a real sweetie!

I went to scroll to the top of the page and there was something in the corner that said I had a message. There you were! I checked it, I wasn't sure if it was right or if it would reject you and you'd hate me forever, but it put your cute little avatar at the top, so I guess I did it right.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Patsy Warnick

Friends List

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Weeder

for God Sake Sister your so much like me - I am so not High Tech

Too funny

Good Question - Thanks

Patsy
weeder

Friends List

Post by weeder »

I definately think we are related...... Are you afraid of heights??
along-for-the-ride

Friends List

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: Don't feel bad, ladies. When I first got connected to the interent, I thought you were supposed to type an e-mail address in the above http. box. I still chuckle about that to myself........but have kept that a secret til now. :)

Weeder....Laura..........we be friends with or without a list. ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
weeder

Friends List

Post by weeder »

My friends list is huge now. The display of avatars is great. Maybe one day this week I will try to figure out how to do it.
Accountable

Friends List

Post by Accountable »

That's our Weeder, admiring her crop and talking about harvest time. :D

Return to “General Chit Chat”