signed by the hits for deaf insomniacs

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
gmc

Post by gmc »

As an occasional insomniac I find myself up watching TV at 5 or 6 in the morning. Since I have cable I find myself watching things like MTV in default of anything worth watching at that time in the morning waiting till I fell sleepy again. MTV have this programme called signed by the hits. It's the usual music videos but with someone dancing along giving the lyrics in sign language. Since you can get subtitles easily enough I find this very irritating but the thing that puzzles me, really really puzzles me is why do deaf people watch music videos in the first place? Let's face it it can't be for the literary content and they are hardly appreciate the harmonies-and why are they awake at five in the morning?

Any answers anyone?
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Good Vibrations:D

In reality, you don't need to be able to hear to enjoy music... Feeling the vibrations is suffice:-6
abbey

Post by abbey »

They put their feet on the telly? :-2
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

There are other insomniacs in the world.................who happen to be deaf. They may just appreciate that somebody broadcasted something........just for them. The program is during the wee hours of the night, and maybe placing their hands on the TV, they "rock' themselves to sleep.

Dunno.............just quessing. :D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “General Chit Chat”