Education...

K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

I'm amazed we don't have an education forum...

If we do and I don't see it I apologize but I've searched for the key words "education" under the advanced search option as well as under the forum home page and couldn't find it...
RedGlitter

Education...

Post by RedGlitter »

I think having an education forum sounds like a good deal.

We have a lot of members with kids and grandkids and it would be nice for them to have a place to talk about related issues. :-6
K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;948171 wrote: I think having an education forum sounds like a good deal.

We have a lot of members with kids and grandkids and it would be nice for them to have a place to talk about related issues. :-6

I would have to imagine others would like to discuss it...I mean it's not like education isn't important...In fact, I consider education to be equally as important as morale virtue...

Don't know how it couldn't be...Especially given todays society...
K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;949200 wrote: ...In fact, I consider education to be equally as important as morale virtue...

Don't know how it couldn't be...Especially given todays society...

The trouble is getting the kids to realize this as opposed to emphasizing on the misguided belief that we can make children smarter...All we can do is educate them...What's important is finding out how associating education with enthusiasm, in order for them to not be disinterested, is beneficially possible for all of society and not just themselves...
K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

fuzzy butt;949221 wrote: i have a few bug bears with education .....I wouldn't mind discussing it as a topic and it wouldn't go astray with some of the teachers on this forum I would presume:D

Sure...
RedGlitter

Education...

Post by RedGlitter »

Oh and hey, K....I didn't mean to imply that only people with kids would be interested although that was my first thought. No, we definitely need a forum for it for all people. Umm....TS??? :)

---------------- Listening to: Jeff Buckley / Everybody Here Wants You via FoxyTunes
K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;949849 wrote: Oh and hey, K....I didn't mean to imply that only people with kids would be interested although that was my first thought. No, we definitely need a forum for it for all people. Umm....TS??? :)

---------------- Listening to: Jeff Buckley / Everybody Here Wants You via FoxyTunes

I meant "others" as in general...
woppy71

Education...

Post by woppy71 »

I think it would be a cracking idea! Perhaps there could be a sub topic of genuine, free education resources online? :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
K.Snyder

Education...

Post by K.Snyder »

Sorry, I thought I did request this at one time...

I have to say this is rather strange seeing as how we do not have an education forum...It seems education isn't on anyone's priority list! :yh_wait!

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”