Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Discuss Astrology, Confucianism, Healing Arts, Hinduism, Mysticism, Paganism, Reincarnation, Sikhism, others
jhwty42

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by jhwty42 »

I study Egyptology and just translated three AE tales - Ipuver, Khakheperraseneb and Neferti and I wanna share how much these texts reminded me to the crisis in modern society. There are translations in internet - I cannot post links yet, but find them and read them - you'll like em!
OpenMind

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by OpenMind »

If you write down the URLs, we can copy and paste them into our browser address bars.
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I want to read them too.

*hoping they're in Middle Egyptian, that's what I studeid*
jhwty42

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by jhwty42 »

xenohistorian.faithweb.com/africa/Ipuwer.html

you know with http in front:)

Here is Ipuwer for beginning.

all of the texts I've mentioned describe the 1st intermediate period and were written in Middle Egyptian. Glad to hear a professional question!
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Did you write all the papers on the site?
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, you quoted from Pritchard!:-4
kumininexile

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by kumininexile »

Elsewhere on this site, I mentioned I'm in the process of writing a novel. As anyone who's written a book knows, you've got to do a certain amount of research before you can sit down and write, even if you're writing fiction.

One of my main characters is a girl named Cleopatra, so named after the Egyptian queen. In order to have the amount of verbiage necessary to pique the interest of publishers and agents, I'm researching the ancient queen's life in order to get ideas I can write about. This past winter I read, "Cleopatra And Rome." written by Diana E.E. Kleiner. Then I read Shakespeare's play, "Antony And Cleopatra," (which wasn't much help, really.) I'm now plowing my way through a novel by Margaret George called, "Memoirs Of Cleopatra," which is the most helpful of the three. It's nearly a thousand pages long, unfortunately.
OpenMind

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by OpenMind »

kumininexile wrote: Elsewhere on this site, I mentioned I'm in the process of writing a novel. As anyone who's written a book knows, you've got to do a certain amount of research before you can sit down and write, even if you're writing fiction.

One of my main characters is a girl named Cleopatra, so named after the Egyptian queen. In order to have the amount of verbiage necessary to pique the interest of publishers and agents, I'm researching the ancient queen's life in order to get ideas I can write about. This past winter I read, "Cleopatra And Rome." written by Diana E.E. Kleiner. Then I read Shakespeare's play, "Antony And Cleopatra," (which wasn't much help, really.) I'm now plowing my way through a novel by Margaret George called, "Memoirs Of Cleopatra," which is the most helpful of the three. It's nearly a thousand pages long, unfortunately.

Best of luck, K. Hope we get a preview of the finished work.:D
jhwty42

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by jhwty42 »

members.tripod.com/~ib205/prophecy_neferti.html

there goes Neferti!

I only give you links to english translations in the net.

I've translated these texts in my own language - bulgarian and right now I'm negotiating with publishers.

adocentin.hit.bg

When I read these texts and then watch the news I remember the words of Ecclesiastes...
OpenMind

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by OpenMind »

jhwty42 wrote: members.tripod.com/~ib205/prophecy_neferti.html

there goes Neferti!

I only give you links to english translations in the net.

I've translated these texts in my own language - bulgarian and right now I'm negotiating with publishers.

adocentin.hit.bg

When I read these texts and then watch the news I remember the words of Ecclesiastes...

Thanks for these addresses, J. I shall read these over the course of the next week or so.

Best of luck with the publishers.
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

I wish you all luck in your writing endeavors...................:)
jhwty42

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by jhwty42 »

Thanks for the support guys. I'll post here little known details for Ancient Egypt from time to time. :-6
jhwty42

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by jhwty42 »

Just saw discussion between 6yearsleft and Chonsi about sumerian myth of the flood and decide to share the egyptian text known as "Destruction of mankind". It's a part of the funerary/magical text "Book of the heavenly cow" first written in Tutankhamun's tomb. Enjoy!

three "w" and then

sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg15.htm
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Maybe one day I will post why Gilgamesh is two-thirds god, and one-third human..................................
OpenMind

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by OpenMind »

On J's behalf on my own head.

www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg15.htm
Bryn Mawr

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Bryn Mawr »

chonsigirl wrote: Maybe one day I will post why Gilgamesh is two-thirds god, and one-third human..................................

Have you read Robert Silverberg's take on it - Gilgamesh the King?

A wonderful telling.
kumininexile

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by kumininexile »

I've forgotten: who was Gilgamesh?
chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

The ancient Sumerian king of their legends and stories, and connected with the first Flood Account.
clearmind69

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by clearmind69 »

What a great place ancient Egypt. So many mysteries still yet unravelled.

The mind boggles.

:-6 :-6 :-6 :-6
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

El Katub Shil El Mawut ~ The Book Of The Dead ~ Coming Forth By Day ,

By M.Z.York

( The Ten Commandments )

( 1 ) . You are to have no other eloheem except me

( 2 ) . You will not make for yourself any idol at all , any likeness ' In the skies above or that is in the planet earth from beneath or in the waters from under the planet earth .

( 3 ) . You will not prostrate ' yourself to them , nor Slave them ; For I A Yahuwa Eloheek am A jealous ' El the one Visiting the Iniquity of the Father ' upon the Children up to the Third ' and Fourth generation of them that Hate me .

( 4 ) You should not take the Name of A Yahuwa Eloheek and use it Falsely for A Yahuwa will not hold him Guiltless that takes his Falsely .

( 5 ) . Zawkar ' Remember the sabbath day , To keep it 'Holy ''

( 6 ) . You are not to 'Fight to kill '' .

( 7 ) . You are not to Commit abominations .

( 8 ) . You will not Steal

( 9 ) . You are not to Bear False Witness against your Neighbors frieds '

( 10 ) . You will not Desire your Israelite neighbor's friends house, You will not Desire ' your Israelite Neighbor's friends Confidante wife , Nor his male slave , Nor his Females slave , Nor his Ox or His ass , Nor anything that is your Israelite's Neighbors , friends .

El Katub Shil El Maawut

The Book Of The Dead

Coming Forth By Day

Inscribed By ;

Dr . Malachi Z,York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

NASA ( National Acronauties Space Administration ) discovered The '' Face On Mars '' artifact in 1976 A.D. The viking orbiter took A Photograph of what became known as '' The Face On Mar '' It was a huge five - sided pyramid with smaller pyramids lying nearby .

Later on there were claims made by a science writer that mars had Ruins of an entrie Martian City Full Of Pyramids ,Which are Geomertrically Aligned With The Face Of The Larger 5 Sided Pyramid . The Face Has Deep Set Eyes Cross Lines In The Head And From The Mouth Structure There Is A Suggestion Of Teeth . Like I mentioned previously .

The Neteru = God Setup what you know as The First Tama - Rean

( Egyptian ) Civilization On Mars . Which is What was later Setup Herte On Planet Earth , Yes ! Put This In Your Mind , The Egyptian ( Tama - Rean ) Civilization Existed Long Before It Was Set Up On The Planet Earth ! For Those Of You Who Doubters , In An Article written In Weekly World News , Dated Tuesday , September 14, 1993 A.D. It States That There Was Life On Mars.

They have what they call '' Top Secret '' Photos To Prove Their Claim That The Mysterious Stone Face was built by The Hands Of Human Ancestors Who Were People That Evolved And Created A Civilization On Mars Before Coming To The Planet Earth Because Of Changes To The Environment On The Planet Mars . They Estimate That The Stone Face Is 1 Mile Long And 2,000 Feet High , When In Fact It Is 2 Miles High And 1/2 Of A Mile Long , And Is Estimated To Be About 200,000 Years Old .

They Say That '' This Proves That And Extremely Advanced Human Civilization Existed On Mars Before Mankind Even Appeared On Earth . They Have Speculated That Mar's Atmosphere Was Destroyed Due To Some Global Dissaster Dr Benjamin Frania , An Astrophysicist , Says ''That Would Certainly Give The Humans Who Lived There A Strong Incentive To Colonize Another Life -Sustaining Planet .

In This Case , The Planet Was Earth '' Thus , Evidence Of This Can Be Seen By The Similarites Between The Spinx Of Egypt And The '' Face On Mars . If You Take The Geomertry Of The '' Face On Mars '' And Lay It Over The Ones In Egypt It Will Come Out Perfect . There Are Certain Points On The Planet Mars That Line Up Matematically With Certain Points On The Planet Earth .

You May Ask '' Why Is Geomertry So Important '' And '' What Makes Math So Speacial ? ' Math And Geomertry Are Important , Because Of The Simple Fact That Math Does Not Lie . Everything In The Universe Must Compute Mathematically , Thus Leaving No Space For The Lies , On The Landscape Of The Area Where The Face On Mars Is Located , There Is A Collection Of Pyamids That Lay At A 90 Angle ( Right Angle ) To The Center Line Of The Face On Mars .

The Following Is An Excerpt Taken From The '' Weekly Would News '' October 8 , 1996 A.D. Edition , Page 30 - 31 Written By Nick Mann , Scientists Blow Lid Off NASA Cover - Up ! Top - Secret Photo Proves Humans Lived On Mars ! WASHINGTON - A Secret Nasa Photograph Proves Beyound A Doubt That The MysteriousFace On MarsWas Carved By Human Being Who Lived On The Red Planet 200,000 Years Ago - And Later Colonized Earth !

Nobody In Authority Is Willing To Talk About The Photograph , But Dr.Fields Has Learned That Nasa Analysts Have Concluded That '' Far From Being A Natural Formation As We Once Suspected . The Face On Mars Was Almost Cerainly Sculpted By Human Hands , '' The Top - Secret NASA Report Goes On To Say That '' In All Likeihood . , The Face Was Carved By Our Ancestors - People Who Evolved And Created A Civilization On Mars Before Something Happened To Their Own Environment . Forcing Colonists To MigrateTo Earth '' .. The FaceOn Mars Has Been A Mystery Ever Since NASA Viking Probes Sent Back The First Fuzzy Photographs In The 1970s '' Dr . Fields Said '' But Now That We HaveThis Photograph .

The Mystery Is Solved ... And The Conclusion That Earthling Orginally CameFrom Mars Was Bolstered Even Further By The Discovery Of An Enormous , Stonehenge- Like Map Of The Solar System On Mars ' Surface . The Map Photographed By TheMar Observer , Reportedly Includes A Line Between Mars And Earth With What Appears To Be A Saucer - Shaped Starship In Between ...

Nore ; In The Small Squared Area It States '' Dallas Newspaper Reported UFO Crash In 1897 ! A UFO Crashed Into A Windmill Tower In Aurora , Texas , On April 17 . 1897 , And Was Demolished . The Dallas Morning News Reported That The Mutilated Body Of An Alien Pilot Was Recovered And Buried In An Unmarked Grave . '' Since 1897 A.D. AndNow It's 1997 A.D. It Took A Whole Century For People To Want To Reveal TheTRUTH - The FACT !

If You Take The Geomertric StructureOr Form Of The Planet Mars AndLay It On The One In Tama - Re ( Egypt ) It Would Fit Perfect . You See Everything Is At The Exact Shame Angle . The Sphinx Is Rotated At An Angle . The '' Pyramid On The Moon '' Located In What Is Known As Egypt Today , Which Has A Level At An Angle Of 19.5 , AndThe Pyramid Of The Sun , Is Also Located In Egypt , And Also Has A Level At An Angle Of 19.5 You See , 19,5 Is The Key ..

The Sphinx Is A Combination Of A Lion Body AndThe Human Face Of A Man , The Hoofs ( Feet ) Of The Calf And The Wings Of The Eagle . The Man Represents The Anunnaqi ( Eloheem ) '' God '' And The Lion Represent The Shaggy Cave Man , Who Was A Descendant Of Enkidu The Bullman .

Ques ; What Else Does The Sphinx Tie Into ?

Ans ; What You Are Trying To Ask Me Is A Very Broad Question , Which Is , Does The Sphinx That Is In The Egyptian Culture , Which Originated On The Planet Mars . Have Anything To Do With Anything Else That I've Been Saying ? Yes It All Ties Into The Spinx , Enkidu The Bull Man , And Even Your '' Jesus'' You Ask How, Well I'll Tell You .

See , What Scientists And Archeologist Don't Know Is That The Sphinx Had Wings , However They Have Withered Away Due To Water Erosion . The Wings Are No Longer A Part Of Its Body . The Sphinx Was Once Under Water And It Is Just Now That Scientists And Archeologists Are Disclosing This Information . The Body - The Lion , The Hands ( Claws ) - The Calf , The Face - Man TheWings Of A Eagle Thus , Making It The 4 Combinations Of The Four Beasts Spoken Of In The Bible .

You Have The Four Beasts Spoke Of In Revelation 4 ; 7

Revelation 4 ; 7

And The First Beast Was Like A Lion , And The Second Beast Like A Calf . And

The Third Beast Had A Face As A Man , And The Fourth Beast Was Like A

Flying Eagle .

1 .Lion = Body Of The Lion The Astrological Sign Of Leo , The Lion

2 . Bull = The Hoofs Of A Bull , Or Calf The Astrological Sign Of Taurus , The Bull

3 . Man = The Face On The Man Astrological Sign Of Aquarius , The WaterBearer

4 . Eagle / Bird = The Wings Of The Eagle Astrological Sign Of Scorpian

Now All Of These Descripture. Fit The Description Of Enkidu The Bullman ...

See , You Have Your Jesus Who Is Considered Or Was Once Called .

1 . The Lion Of Judah = Lion . Reve5 ; 5

2. Lamb Of God = Calf Or Bull , John 1 ; 36

3 . The Son Of Man = Man , Matt 12 ; 32

4 . Dove Or Holy Ghost = Eagle / Angel , Matt 3 ; 16 <.

Let Me Show You .....

A Lion

* Your Jesus Is Considered The Lion Of Judah

* The Sphinx Has The Body Of A Lion

* And Enkidu Has The Body Of A Lion

A Calf

* Your Jesus Is Callled The Lamb ( Calf ) Of God

* The Sphinx Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )

* And Enkidu Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )

* A Man

* Your Jesus Is Called The Son Of Man

* The Sphinx Has The Face Of Man

* And Enkidu Has The Face Of A Man

A Bird

* Jesus Had Been Linked To Bird ( A Dove ) Throughout The New Testament

* And The Sphinx Had The Wings Of A Brid ( The Eagle )

* And Enkidu Has The Wing Of An Eagle ( Bird )

These Are Symbolic Of The Four Sons Of Haru - Horus And Was Depicted As Four Species On Canopic Jars;

The Fiest Being '' West '' , The Symbol Of Water , Whose Name Is Imset The Species Of Reptillian Of The Homo - Sapien ; The Second Being '' North '' The Symbol Of Earth .

Whose Name Is Duamuttef , The Species Of Canine Or The Dog ; The Third Being '' South '' , The Symbol Of Fire , Whose Name Is Qebehsenuf . The Species Of Fowl Or The Bird ; The Fourth Being '' East '' . The Symbol Of Air . Whose Name Is Hapi . The Species Simian Or The Monkey

M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Ancient Egyptian Rituals & Ceremonies In Modern Religions Authentic or Ancient ?

Every day millions of people all over the world seek to find the answer in the Three most influential Religions today called Judaism , Christianity and Muhammadism ( Islam ) , in hopes to find the answer by some divine revelation from an Unseen , Unheard , Non - Existent God . What are they really searching for ? The answer is quite simple ; It's knowledge . They want the Unknown to be made Known to them , that's all . What is really going on ? Every Religion has a '' Holy Book '' that contains stories of the same people called by Different Names , and are all based on an account of history they say . The missing link . That something that we all can't grasp but know it's there and seek to find it in what you think to be religion . In order for you to know where we're going , we first have to know where we came from . Le's began with the first Religion Judaism , from which stemmed Christianity which gave birth to Muhammadism ( Islam )

. Judaism , which is nothing but Egyptian mysteries from stolen tablets , is one of the Three most influential monotheistic religion of today .

The Ark Of The Covenant .

The quest for the Ark of the Conenant is as old as the millennium . Many reserchers , archaeologist , and historians has scouted the earth in hopes to find this pricless relic . According to Judaic and Biblical teachings , the ark of covenant was built on Mt , Sinai , a place never found to date , to house the Ten Commandments . The Jews will tell you not 10 but rather 613 was the real amount just ask . This ark was said to possess divine powers , and was capable of striking down any one within five mile sof its circumference in actuality , the Ark of the covenant was a man made power source ; a capacitor built by Moses , a sttudent of the Egyptian deity Tehuti born and raised in Egypt if you ask a Jew , Christian or Muslim . An Ark , Which is an electric type of continuous discharge . that give off intense light and heat , formed between two electrodes in a gas at low pressure . This is what the divine lights that no man was allowed to see was . The Ark of the Covenant was indeed a capacitor , A capacitor is an electric circuit element used to store , and charge temporarily , consisting of two general metallic plates separated and insulated from each other . This was basic technology to the Ancient Egyptians used . The Light of the bush or light bulb that they call the burning bush .

The pyramids of Giza ( also call Ghizah ) , were built on the exact center of the Earth on a specific geological energy grid . The Ancient Egyptian , who were scientist , knew about free energy emanated from the earth , thus the Ark , being a capacitor , when placed on specific places , drew up natural electromagnetic energy that was channeled through two sphinx like statues ; charging the Ark . It was built using a wooden chest , insulated with metal plates of copper and lead ( a positive and negative charge ) placed inside , creating a simple capacitor . The whole chect was then lined with a thick layer of pure gold inside and outside , that acted as a positive and negative terminal on top of the chest . This Ancient Knowledge was brought from travelers what the Egyptians called Septet '' Sirius '' and Sahu '' Orion '' and we can find these places today . They were known by many titles such as the Neteru ( '' deity , God's , Ancient Ones ) , Atlantians ( Beings from Atlantis - the lost city , which is in fact North and South America ) and Shamsu Har ( followers of the falcon ) . They were astronauts , scientist and inter - dimensional travelers , that looked just like you mistaken for Spook gods that don't exist . They are real .

King Solomon , Ruler of all Israel as Isis - Ra - El . Wrong , no such persons been proven to have ever existed outside of their own make up books and false history . Yet, there was an Egyptian pharaoh whose Egyptian name is Ra - Meses , Who fits the description to the letter and is found . Now just look at the name . Solomon built a temple to house the Ark of the Covenant . None of it remains today . The Wailing Wall , is not proven to be a part of Solomon's Temple as been found outside of the Masonic or Bible story . It's all made up . The focal point of the Jewish religion today is that wall . Within the temple , the Ark itself was kept in total darkness , in a perfect 30 by 30 ft cube , called the Holy of Holies , with Walls lined with Forty - Five Thousand pounds of pure gold ; that is in weight not sterling , that no one was allowed to enter , Except for a Priest once a year . None of this has been proven By placing the Ark in the Holy of Holies , it was abie to amplify the basic current within it , effectively creating the Thunder and Lighting spoke about in the bible .

Though it is not quite clear how long it stayed in Jerusalem , of course , some time in the 10th and 6th B.C. it vanished without a trace . They don't know where it is . Some believe that the Knights of Templar . ( a fraternal & secret organization with powerful political and military force in both Palestine and Europe , traditionally wore a white tunic with a red cross on it . They are the owners of the medical society established throughout the world today called the Red Cross ) , excavated the caverns beneath the Temple of Solomon through the Dome of the Rock , across from the Wailing Wall , found it and took it back to Europe , no proof , Others believe it was taken from the Temple of Solomon , and smuggled into Aksum '' Ethiopia ''

The Journey of The Ark . As the story goes , Queen Sheba , the mother of the Pharaoh Menelik , son of King Solomon , at age 22 , went to Jerusalem sometime between 10 and 6 B.C. to see his father , upon his retum , he asked his father to take the Ark back to Ethiopia with him . With the help of his assistant Zodok , they took the Ark in total secrecy to a remote island off the Abyssinians on Lake Tana , where it was held in a tent called a tabernacle ( where it was held before , while its Temple was being built ) ; is where the Bible gets the story of the Ark being in a tabernacle . Later on in the 15th century , it was claimed to be taken by the Knights Templar into Aksum , '' Ethiopia '' Where they took over the land , creating a Christian Kingdom , sounght after the Ark , found it , and took it on to Europe , < None Of These Has Been Proven , No Proof .

But why did the Knights Templar and so many others go to the limits to find this ancient relic ? Because it was not the bright light and legends , but rather the knowledge of the Ark it encompassed . That's the true enigma , The Knights of Templar consider themselves the protectors of the ancient technology . Along with the Ark of the Covenant , they found the treasures of King Solomon and ancient traditions of King Solomon and ancient traditions of Ancient Egypt . Surely it was no coincidence that during the 15th century the Knights of Templar became predacious builders . They built over 80 Cathedrals & 800 Abbies . What the Templars found was not just a gold box with mighty powers , but rather the blue prints of secrets powers , but rather the blue prints of secrets that taught them the science to geometry . proportion , balance and harmony . This is what the Ark protected in hopes of it not falling into the wtong hands . There are groups of people in secret societies that use and protect this knowledge , whose radical ideas and thoughts influenced the world today . In reality , them were Five Arks created that all exist today The Roslcelin Chapel in the hills of Scotland , was built as an exact replica of the Temple of Solomon in shape design and layout . The Knowledge of the Ark is there , Etched In Stone so it won't injure anyone , and it utilized today .

However , the mystery may stay well into the millennium , because there are too many powerful people trying to cover it up . These ancient blue prints are the key to help unlock the great sercrets and reconnect the missing link , that we all seek to find . The true mystery is not where it is , but what is ; a calling card from across the millennium . Religion and the modern world , Now that we know what the core is of the first religion , being Judaism , Which is a built on fragments of Egyptian mysteries stolen to suite the need of men , Not God , we can now open our eyes and see that the Ancient Egyptians Are No Doubt The Mother , Father And Builder of every culture and civilization known to the mordern world today ,

Every Religion , Secret Society , Society itself , and almost every aspect of every day life known today was built on Egyptian mysteries and practices . These practices , Ceremonies , and Rituals were grafted into the three major monotheistic religion of what is today called Judaism , Christianity , and Muhammadism ( Isam ) . For example , in Judaic teaching , the Menorah , which is the parchment for the seven candles which are lit on the Sabbath ( a holy day up kept in remembrance of their Yah - weh - God , was grafted from the Ancient Egyptian practice of free will offering tables before the Neteru ( Ancient ones or deities ) symbolically to make their stay comfortable in the hereafter and as gratitude for all the wealth , and abundance of prosperity they were bestowed with . This was not the only practice that was copied from Ancient Egypt into Judaism . The ceremony of Circumcision was also an ancient practice , that all Egyptian citizens , including the priest and pharaohs , were obligated to have , it was the law . Even the twisted ringlets of hair worn by Jews , is the Lock of Youth worm by Ancient Egyptian boys , on one side of their heads , with the rest of their hair shaved .

Christianity , the scond of the triad of reliogion , the blinding spell , also grafted its customs and beliefs from Egyptian mysteries through Judaism . One such ceremony is Baptism . Cleanlieness in Ancient Egypt was a must . The priest of Ancient Egypt were required to take a Bath Seven Times A Day , And Remove All Hair From Their Bodies Before Entering The Temples . The practice of Baptism is an Ancient Ritual for Purification upon Initiation into Sacred Orders , Which therein the Initiate was given a name , It was believed that one who sets his heart on becoming clean, becomes clean as soon as he

consents in his heart to Shun temptations that bring his Soul in the water of pure reason . Within every religion it exist whether it is called Baptism , anointment , shadadad , and so forth , there remains one thing they all share which is the meaning . Baptism , or the act of cleaning oneself before entering into holy ground , or state of mind , is a universal custom that had not changed for centuries . From the Aztec's in America Roman Catholics in Europe , Hindus in India , to the orient , where the Monks keep this tradition to this day in the same exact manner as the Ancient did , the ceremony has not changed , In the Religion of Christianity , the practice of priest wearing long robes , and the women wearing headpieces ( also done by Orthodox Jewish women who shave their hair and wear wigs ) also came from Ancient

Egypt . As a matter of a fact , the headpiece worn by the Pope , the head priest of Roman Catholics , is the same exact headpiece worn by the Pharaoh Ankhanton . They don't hide the fact that everything came out of Egypt . they just don't want you to know the truth , which begins to unfold and is very clear to see once you do a little reserach . And last but not least , Muhammadism ( Islam ) , the religion which profess their belief that there is no other god than Allah , has also grafted every ceremony within their religion from Ancient Egypt ,

Iiterally from head to toe . The Ancient Egyptians were the first wear long white robes made of cotton as a symbol of purification in ceremonies and rituals , as seen on almost every temple in Ancient Egypt . Even the head dress that is worn today by Muslims throughout the world is an Ancient Egyptian headpiece called the Namuz , as seen on most Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt . [ Once you know your past , your future is clear ahead . ] The Six Pointed Star And Upright Crescent With The Ankh '' Key '' in the middle , gose back further than the religion of Islam.

It is the contains the symbol of all three monotheistic religions of today ( shown above ) . The star being Mosesim , and the crescent being Muhammadism , and the cross in the center being Christism is the symbol of the three schools we had to pass through before we got the crown of life , and then back to Egypt . Nothing new , The nine ball , a book written by Amun Nubi Ra Akh Ptah back in the Seventies explained the many Egyptian sciences and mysteries , but we weren't ready to comprehend that knowledge , so our Pharaoh Amun Nubi Ra Akh Ptah , had to take us through every school , step by step for us to get back to the beginning , Egypt . The beginning and end of all of what we know , The Alpha and Omega to Jews and Christians , is the Awwal and Akhar , First and Last for the Muslims .

The Ankh , the symbol of Etermal Life , the most powerful symbol of Ancient Egypt , represents knowledge of everything under the stars and beyond the sun ; 720 degrees in all , The knowledge of the Neteru , Angels , Malaa - ikaat , Atlantians , Shushuni , Katchina or what every title different religion , name them , they are one and the same . Those star travelers that came to earth millions of years ago cultivated this planet , as it is recorded all over the world ; and will return once again to obtain their children , before this planet , like every star within our Galaxy , burns out . Every thing that you see and know is from your Ancient Ancestors , Watered Down Throughout Time By The Hands Of Men To Suit Their Selfish Needs , Wants , Likes , And Dislikes . There is Literally Nothing New Under The Sun . The Knowledge Is Here For The True Seeker . Don't Believe Me Check It Out For Yourself Only The Truth Can Make You Free ..

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Many wonder if the name Hagar meaning '' Rock '' is an Egiptian name . Hagar ( which can be found in Genesis 16;4-6 ) ,

Genesis 16;4-6 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And then he entered Hagar ( having a sexual intercource with her ) and she became pregnant ; And when she saw that she became pregnant , her mistress ( Sarai ) was despised in her eyes . And then Sarai said to Abram , '' My injustice is your fault ; I gave my slave girl into your bosom ; And when she saw with her physical eyes that she became pregnant I became despised in her eyes ; A Yahuwa judge between you and me '' . But Abram said Sarai , '' Here your female slave is in your hand ; Do to her that which is Agreeable in your eyes . And Sarai put her down and Hagar ran away from her face .

Note that her name was mentioned 10 time in the bible Hagar is not an Egiptian name even though she was an Egiptian . her Egiptian name was Haqa -Re . Hagar Was the Hebrew name used in the bible not Haqa-Re . In reality she was the daughter of I - En-hotep ( a Ptahite )

Now why would their god not use her real name Ramese was used . The name Hagar is derived from the Egiptian name Hat-Hor or Hathor , which is Hat meaning '' House ' and Hor meaning ' on high of Hor or Hor-us . Hathor was the wife of Haru ( Hor-us ) , the falcon headed sky Neter ,

who was the son of Netert Aset ( Auset , Osiris ) and Neter ( Usir , Osiris ) . making the triad of Ancient Tama - Re from which all other triads originated from . Hagar became the Egiptian wife of the Chaldean Abram . as mentioned in Genesis 16 ; 3 ..

Genesis 16;3 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And then Sarai , Abram's Confidante wife took Hagar the Mitsriy '' Egyptian , her slave girl after Abram had dwelt 10 years in the part of the Planet Earth Of Canaan , and she Sarai gave her to Abram her husband to be his Confidante Wife .

and after Hagar gave birth to a son called Ishmael , Sarai became jealous Genesis 16; 4-6 , forcing Hagar to leave to the wilderness where she called upon her Egiptian deity El Roi Genesis 16;13 . ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And she Hagar called the name of A Yahuwa , the one who spoke to her , El - Roi , the El of the sun ( RA Of Egypt who sees with a physical eye ) .

Just think why would Hagar call on the Egiptian deity El Roi , or Ra unless her name was changed purposely or she was fabricated from the deity Netert Hathor . To make a long story short the Bible and Qura'an didn't make sense , they were fabricated stories of the Egiptians , like everything else today .

Even Abram name was changed to Abra-ham ( Ab ' father Ra ' the Egiptian Neter Ra ' And ham ' Kham ) . Ab- Ra - Ham , Which means '' heart '' sun deity - blackness '' . So you aee , everything ties back to Egipt . Every major person in your holy bible and Quraan was sent to Egipt . Abraham was sent to

Egipt , Isaac was sent to Egipt . Moses went to Egipt , Ishmael was sent to Egipt , Joshua , Mary mother Jesus was sent to Egipt , because the King at that time Herod was trying to kill him . The Israelites continuously went to Egipt as shown in Genesis 41;53-54 , And Genesis 43;1-2 ,

Genesis 41;53-54 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And the 7 years of Plentifulness that was in that part of the Planet Earth of Mitstrayim were ended , And the 7 years of famine began to come just as Yosafe had said and the famine was in all of that part of the Planet Earth but in all that part of the Planet Earth of Mitsrayim there was bread and meat .

Genesis 43;1-2 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And the famine was worse in that part of the Planet Earth . And in time when they had eaten the grain which they had brought out of Mitsrayim , their father said to them , '' Return and buy us a little food .

Genesis 12;10 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And there was no food growing in that part of the Planet Earth ; So Abram went to Mitstrayim Egypt to seek hospitality there , for the lack of food growing was very bad in that part of the Planet Earth .

The Egiptian Deity Hat-hor ( Hathor / Athyr ) was replaced with a fabricated person named Hagar . Abraham who was a Chaldean from Ur . which were Sumer-ians and Shinar in your bible , and through out our history the Sumerians are known to be black people Nubians who traveled in many directions .

Not all tribes were invited into Egipt but Abraham as a Sumerian was invited , that is how he was let into Egipt . he was blood related . Yet There Are No Records In Ancient Egipt That Abraham , Isaac , Or Moses Ever Existed . In The Book Encyclopedia Of The Bible , New Revised Edition Copyright 1986 Pg . 42

It clearly states As Follows ; The Israelites And Ancestors . Archaeology provide no direct evidence relating to the story of the Israelites and their ancestor until the people occupied their Promised Land . Abraham , Isaac . Jacob and his sons of Canaanite cities and with the pharaohs of Egipt . But it would be extraordinary to find their names in the records of those princes .

It is also noted in this book that Egiptian Monuments give no evidence of the infamous Exodus . Therefore it should be question where did an Egiptian bondservant as she was called in Genesis 16;1 ( In Aramic ) And I Quote ; And now Sarai '' princess '' Abram's Confidants '' Wife ' could not give birth for him and she had a female servant of Mitsrayim '' Egypt ' whose name is Hagar '' Wanderer , rock '' .

Where Abraham's wife get the name Hagar from , which is not an Egiptian name ! It is time that we begin Searching for the Answer To These Question And Stop Accepting Anything which we have been told by the worlds so called Religions .

It is time to ask Question And Stop Believing What You Have Been Traditionally Taught About The Origins Of Man And Religion As You Know It . The Root Of All Civilization Are In Egipt

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Daniyal, have you ever read a book called Black Athena? It traces many cultural traits from all over the world, to it's roots in Africa/Egpypt.
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;928611 wrote: Daniyal, have you ever read a book called Black Athena? It traces many cultural traits from all over the world, to it's roots in Africa/Egpypt.

Akhay Atha Antut ~ Chonsigirl

Who is the book by , This way I'll know when I go to get it .

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Em Hotep, Daniyal. :)

Here is an online version, it is by Bernal

http://books.google.com/books?id=zzEPfG ... &ct=result

It traces different cultural/asrtistic aspects of civilization, and was a very "controversial" book when it first came out. We read it in grad school, and would talk about the different aspects presented in the book.
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;928662 wrote: Em Hotep, Daniyal. :)

Here is an online version, it is by Bernal

http://books.google.com/books?id=zzEPfG ... &ct=result

It traces different cultural/asrtistic aspects of civilization, and was a very "controversial" book when it first came out. We read it in grad school, and would talk about the different aspects presented in the book.

Tawuhaat ~ Chonsigirl

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Why The Wearing Of Black To Funerals ? Egiptian Knowledge ..

Did you know that the Anubis Jackal , the black dog of Egipt , is the reason why people waer black to funerals ? The black jackal dog has always been a symbol assciated with Egipt . It also represents the Neter ( deity ) Anubu ( Anubis ) . Who is called the Neter of the Dead . Anubu ( Anubis ) was also considered the inventor of Embalming . the guardian of tomba , and a judge of the dead . When the Soul was being judged . his heart was weighed on a scale against the feather of Ma'at ..Neter Anubu .. Neter Ma'at ... Netert Ammit ,Which would determine if the Soul would continue its journey or be prey for Ammit the serpent , Also known as Apopis and Apep from these symbols of Egipt . The western world associates black , witch craft , black magic and black dog with death . For Instance If A Person

Hears A Dog Howling , It Is SaidTo Be An Omen That Some Will Die Soon . When A Person Dies Everyone Goes To The Funeral Wearing Black , As A Sign Of Mourning . When customs on burial were made , they stolepart from Egiptian funeral ceremonies , and made it their own . They change the symbols and the original meaning . In doing this they are constantly taking away the whole essence of the rituals and giving it back to you water down . So when you see the origins of your culture , you can't even appreciate it , because you have been given something with no meaning , or it was given to you with a negative phiosophy . What you are being shown you can not even identify with . So Black is LQQK At As Bad And The Jackal Is LQQked At As Something Evil . When Neither Is Negative , Think About It . Before You Were Born , You Were In This State . And When You DieYou Will Return To That State Of Supreme Balancement . ( When Man Invented Light He Created Chaos . Murder And All Evil That Brought The Light Into Existence . ) < Blackness Is An Abode Of Peace , It Is The Light That You Cut Off When You're Ready To Sleep , To Bring Upon Peace , I Think You've Been Fooled By Racism . The Jackal Just Happen To Be The Animal Symbol Used By The Neter ( Deity ) Anubu ( Anubia ) .

Most People Might Ask Are JackalsReally Blacks? Answer ; No ! there is no such specie as a black jackal . , the real reason why the black jackal is depicted as black , can not be revealed to those who is found not worthy . But little is a revealed and can be told, it is symbolic of '' The nine black knights . But there is a species of jackals called the black - backed jackal which originated in Senegal to Somalia , south to Namibia and eastern South Africa . Jackal isthe name applied to several carivorous mammals . in the genus Canis , dog family . They inhabit brush county . Deserts , and grasslands . Jackals are about 90 cm ( 3ft ) long , including thebushy 35 - cm ( 14in) tail , and weigh about 10 . 8 kg ( 24lb ) . They have erect ears , fairly long legs , and a slinking gait , but the black jackal dog does not exist . <Why Is It

Once A Person Passes Away It Is LQQked At As Something Depressing Or As Such A Tragedy ? Formost , It Is Because It Is Something Unknown . If You Join God When You Die , Why Do You As A Religous Person Try To Stay Alive So Bad , If You Already Gave Yourself To God , You Should Be Happy To Die , Right ! Other Cultures Don't View Death As Something Bad But Accept It As Something That Is A Natural Part Of The Cycle Of Life To Be Celebrated , As The Soul Moves On To The Next Realm . This Is Also A Practice In Louisiana . One A Person Is Buried A Celebration Is Held With Danceing And Eating , It Is LQQked At As A Very Joyous Event And Not One Of Sorrow . The Native Americans, In Fact , Did A Dance That Resulted In The Massacre At Wounded Knee , Which Was Also Borrowed From The Egiptian Dance Of The Dead , Of The Muu Tribe .

Embalming Process ... Once the embalming process was complete , sometime taking as long as 70 days , The Sem or Egiptian Priest would lead the procession of the deceassed family and how they will miss their loved ones , not for the fact that he or she will join the deities in the heavens . The Professional Mourners who were people who would follow the procession , crying for the deceased until they reached the tomb . In case of a pharaoh , or wealthy person , the family made sure they were given the most elaborate ceremony possible. . Once The Sarcophagus was in place , the tomb was sealed . Seated outside the tomb would be the Muu dancer who would perform the dance of the dead also called the Dance Of The People Of Pe . from the lower Egipt . Don't you see the whole process surrounding the burial of a deceased person including the wake is nothing but a duplcate of Egiptian rituals . The wake is where the members of the

family and concerned friends have one final viewing of their loved one , by wake I mean wake is , to wakeup - resurrect get up before they are returned to Ta = earth from which they came . In Egipt , the wake or last viewing of the body is the sarcophagus , which has a life - like face of the person at their best to be always remembered . In the western world , the body is filled with formaldehyde to preserve it until the burial , also copied form the Egiptian method of embalming . Then there is a procession to the tomb . from the funeral home or parlor . home , which is a line of cars driving through the cities with banners and flowers. They also honk their horns. and turn on their headlights forall on LQQking to see on them on their way to the cemetery or graveyard . In Egipt . there was a procession taking the mummy to the tomb . The casket or coffin which is a decorative box , a sarcophagus , is then lowered into theground . an earthly tomb ; likewise in Egipt . the mummy is sealed inside the tomb

Western World Dance Of Death , Sounds Familiar ... <<< This Definitely Sounds Familiar , It Was Taken From The Egiptians' Culture ! The Dance Od Death , Is an allegorical theme in art , literature , and music . It was based on the popular belief , fostered by the plagues and wars of the 14th and 15th centuries , that the dead , as akeletons , rose from their graves and tempted the living of all ages and ranks , to join them in a dance that brought them finally to death . Their Symbols Was The Skull And Cross Bones , The Symbol Of Raising From The Dead Or Resurrection The Dance Of Death , Or Danse Macabre , Or Totentanz , Was First Embodied In Murals And A Poem ( 1424 - 1425 ) In The Church Of The Holy Innocents In Paris . The Parisian . Printer Guyot Marchant Published A Version In Woodcuts And Verse

1485 ) . Which Was Circulated Throughout Europe . The Dance Of Death Was Subsequently Painted On Many Church Walls And Inspirired A Famous Set Of 51 Drawing Produced From 1523 To 1535 By The German Painter Hans Holbein The Younger . Anubis Was Considered The Inventor Of Embalming . The Guardian Of Tombs , And A Judge Of The Dead . The Egiptians Taught That At The Judgement He Weighed The Heart Of The Dead Against The Feather Of Truth , Which Is The Ma'at Feather , The Ostrich Is Know To Stick His Head In The Earth , While His Body Is Above The Ground , In Truth He ThinksThat He Is Hiding , When He Is Not . In Art He Is Represented As Jackal - Headed . Anubis

Was Sometimes Indentified With Hermes Who Is Tehuti ( Thoth , Thutmoses ) In Greek Mythology . No Matter Where You LQQk , You See How They Have Copied Everything From Egipt From Architecture , To Clothing And Even The Customs And Rituals . Egipt Is The Source Of All Knowledge For Civilzation , And Even Modern Ones Of Today . So , The Whole Concept Of Wearing Black To Funerals Was Grafted From Ancient Egipt . What I'm Trying To Tell You The Whole Burial Concept Came From The Egiptians , The Wearing Of Black For Funeral ProcessionsIs Associated With The Black Dog Of Egipt . The Whole Concept Of The Death Dance Which All Pertians To A Black Dog Wearing A Red Or Gold Collar With A Red Stone On Ir Was All Symbolic Of Anubis .

M.Z.York

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son.

Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son.

Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians.

When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life.

It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.

What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it.

This is what Egipt teaches about the sun:

If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship.

I know that.

The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider.

If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it.

Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine.

Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise.

If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you.

Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son.

Can you live without your son?

Can you live without my sun?

The answer is simply NO.

If you look throughout Egyptian history, you see that many of the characteristics of Horus existed long before 2,000 years ago, and parallels that of Jesus of 2,000 years ago. For instance it is said:

Jesus performed the miracle of turning five loaves of bread in one case and seven in another to feed the many multitudes of people.

This ties in with Horus who makes seven loaves of bread for Osiris to live by.

Yashua is in the desert and being tempted by the Devil, who said to him, “If he was the son of God, turn a stone into bread.”

The stone of the desert is symbolic of Set.

As the child Horus comes to the Earth, then enters matter or becomes flesh.

He is born as the word of his father who becomes Seb, who consort is Nu whose other name is Meri.

Which is the same as Jesus coming down to Earth as the word of God in the flesh having and adopted father of Joseph (Seb) and Mary his mother.

Jesus said “I and the father are one.

He that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.”

Horus is the father seen in the son.

Jesus claims to be the son in whom the father is revealed.

Horus was the light of the world.

The light that is represented by the symbolic eye.

The son of salvation.

Yashua is called the ‘Good Sheperd’ with the lamb or kid on his shoulder. Horus was the good shepherd who carries the crook upon his shoulder.

Jesus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light. Horus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light.

Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.

Horus is was baptized by Anupp the Baptizer.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the ‘House of Bread.’

Horus was born in Annu, the ‘Place of Bread.’

Jesus the Christ.

Horus the Krist.

The star in the east that indicated the birthplace of Jesus.

The star, as announcer of the child Horus.

The blind man given sight by Jesus.

The blind mummy made to see by Horus.

Jesus walking on water.

Horus walking on water.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt.

The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are.

They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic.

The names were just changed, in different cultures.

In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles.

For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the bible is just the story of ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish.

The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.

M.Z.York

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Ans ; What You Are Trying To Ask Me Is A Very Broad Question , Which Is , Does The Sphinx That Is In The Egyptian Culture , Which Originated On The Planet Mars . Have Anything To Do With Anything Else That I've Been Saying ? Yes It All Ties Into The Spinx , Enkidu The Bull Man , And Even Your '' Jesus'' You Ask How, Well I'll Tell You .

See , What Scientists And Archeologist Don't Know Is That The Sphinx Had Wings , However They Have Withered Away Due To Water Erosion . The Wings Are No Longer A Part Of Its Body . The Sphinx Was Once Under Water And It Is Just Now That Scientists And Archeologists Are Disclosing This Information . The Body - The Lion , The Hands ( Claws ) - The Calf , The Face - Man TheWings Of A Eagle Thus , Making It The 4 Combinations Of The Four Beasts Spoken Of In The Bible .

You Have The Four Beasts Spoke Of In Revelation 4 ; 7

Revelation 4 ; 7

And The First Beast Was Like A Lion , And The Second Beast Like A Calf . And

The Third Beast Had A Face As A Man , And The Fourth Beast Was Like A

Flying Eagle .

1 .Lion = Body Of The Lion The Astrological Sign Of Leo , The Lion

2 . Bull = The Hoofs Of A Bull , Or Calf The Astrological Sign Of Taurus , The Bull

3 . Man = The Face On The Man Astrological Sign Of Aquarius , The WaterBearer

4 . Eagle / Bird = The Wings Of The Eagle Astrological Sign Of Scorpian

Now All Of These Descripture. Fit The Description Of Enkidu The Bullman ...

See , You Have Your Jesus Who Is Considered Or Was Once Called .

1 . The Lion Of Judah = Lion . Reve5 ; 5

2. Lamb Of God = Calf Or Bull , John 1 ; 36

3 . The Son Of Man = Man , Matt 12 ; 32

4 . Dove Or Holy Ghost = Eagle / Angel , Matt 3 ; 16 <.

Let Me Show You .....

A Lion

* Your Jesus Is Considered The Lion Of Judah

* The Sphinx Has The Body Of A Lion

* And Enkidu Has The Body Of A Lion

A Calf

* Your Jesus Is Callled The Lamb ( Calf ) Of God

* The Sphinx Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )

* And Enkidu Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )

* A Man

* Your Jesus Is Called The Son Of Man

* The Sphinx Has The Face Of Man

* And Enkidu Has The Face Of A Man

A Bird

* Jesus Had Been Linked To Bird ( A Dove ) Throughout The New Testament

* And The Sphinx Had The Wings Of A Brid ( The Eagle )

* And Enkidu Has The Wing Of An Eagle ( Bird )

These Are Symbolic Of The Four Sons Of Haru - Horus And Was Depicted As Four Species On Canopic Jars;

The Fiest Being '' West '' , The Symbol Of Water , Whose Name Is Imset The Species Of Reptillian Of The Homo - Sapien ; The Second Being '' North '' The Symbol Of Earth .

Whose Name Is Duamuttef , The Species Of Canine Or The Dog ; The Third Being '' South '' , The Symbol Of Fire , Whose Name Is Qebehsenuf . The Species Of Fowl Or The Bird ; The Fourth Being '' East '' . The Symbol Of Air . Whose Name Is Hapi . The Species Simian Or The Monkey .

M.Z.York

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

May I ask about the reference to "Enkidu The Bull Man." Is this the same Enkidu, from the Epic of Gligamesh?
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;946849 wrote: May I ask about the reference to "Enkidu The Bull Man." Is this the same Enkidu, from the Epic of Gligamesh?

Nefer Mensa -Meht. < Chonsigirl ~

Yes It Is , I Also Have The ~ Latum Shil ~ Gilgamesh , Epic Of Gilgamesh , In The Holy Tablet By M.Z.York ..

So You Into Right Knowldge Also ''Yes '' ?

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Ques: How Do Atoms Work With The Laser?

Ans: Each Atom In A Laser Has A Certain Amount Of Energy Depending On The Motion Of Its

Electrons. Light From A Flash Tube Travels Through The Laser Exciting The Atoms. When An

Atom Absorbs Energy (Light), It Becomes Excited. The Light Energy Changes The Orbit Of

One Of Its Electrons. When The Excited Atoms Drop Back To Their Original Low Energy Orbit,

The Atoms Radiate Light. The Light Travels Through The Laser And Appears As A Laser Light.

The Laser Light In Turn Reflects Back And Forth By Mirrors Stimulating Other Excited Atoms

Into Releasing Their Energy. This Energy Release, Amplifies The Laser Light Many Times,

Which Then Go Through The Laser As A Laser Beam.

Ques: Exactly How Does The Laser Work?

Ans: You Can Find Surgeons, Doctors, And Clothes Manufacturer Using Beams Of Laser Light

For Certain Kinds Of Operations. Earth Scientists Use Them For Predicting Earthquakes, And

Astronomers Accurately Measure Great Distance In Space With Laser Beams. There Are Also

Many Every Day Use Of Laser Light. Some Supermarket, For Example Use Lasers In Machine

That Total The Bill At The Checkout Counter. Some Rock Music Bands Use Projections Of

Brillant Laser Beams To Go With Their Music. To Understand What Laser Light Is, And How

Lasers Work, We First Need To Know Some Things About Ordinary Light.

Laser Light Has Several Special Qualities, The Light Rays Are All Of Exactly The Same

Wavelength. This Makes It Possible For All The Waves To Travel In Step. That Is, The Crest

Of All The Waves Are Lined Up. When Light Waves Are In Phase, The Waves All Move

Together In The Same Direction, Without Spreading. The Light Is Coherent. Because The Rays

Of Laser Light Do Not Spread, They Can Be Focused By A Lens Or Curved Mirror As An

Intense, Powerful Beam On A Very Small Spot. They Can Also Be Sent Long Distances Into

Space With Little Weakening. The 1960's Marked The Beginning Of Laser Uses, However The

Elementary Or Beginning Process For Laser, Stimulated Emission Was First Proposed By Albert

Einstein In 1917 A.D. Then The Working Principles Of Lasers Was Outlined By Arthur

Schawlow And Charles Hard Townes In Their 1958 A.D. Patent Application. The Patent Was

Challenged By The American Physicist And Engineer Gordon Gould, So It Wasn't Until 1960

A.D. When The First Laser Action Was Tested By Theodore H. Maimin, An American Physicist

On A Solid Ruby. A Year Later A Helium Neon Gas Laser Was Built By Ali Javan, An Iranian

Born American Physicist. Then In 1966 A.D., A Liquid Laser Was Constructed By Yet Another

American Physicist, Named Perter Sorokin, And By The Beginning Of The 1980'S Hundreds Of

Uses For Lasers Were Developed.

Ques: Are AH Lasers The Same?

Ans: There Are Ten Different Kinds Of Lasers

1. Glass Lasers - These Lasers Of Specially Treated Glass, Work Much Like Ruby Lasers

And Resemble Them Too. The Light Amplifying Substance Is Glass. The Power Source In

A Glass Laser Is A Flash Tube, And It Produces Light In Bursts.

2. Chemical Lasers - Are Produced When Certain Chemical Reactions Produce Enough

High Energy Atoms To Allow For Laser Action To Occur.

3. A Semiconductor Laser - Uses Elements Like Germanium Or Silicon To Give Off Laser

Light. These Semiconductor Materials Can Conduct Electricity Well, But Not As Well As

Copper And Tungsten. Tungsten Is The Very Thin, Metal Wire You See In Light Bulbs.

When A Large Current Of Electricity Is Passed Through A Device Made Of Two Pieces Of

Semiconductor Material, Laser Light Is Produced.

4. A Gas Laser - Is A Glass Tube Containing Carbon Dioxide Or A Mixture Of Neon And

Helium Or Various Other Gases. Most Gas Lasers Give Off A Continous Beam Of Light,

Rather Than The Pulses Of Light Obtained From The Ruby Rod. They Operate On The

Same Principle As A Neon Sign. Atoms In A Gas Discharge Can Be Energized To Radiate

And Produce Light. A Particular Energy Level Will Cause An Exceptionally High Number

Of Atoms To Accumulate Within It. Mirrors Are Put At The Ends Of The Discharge Tube,

Resulting In Laser Action.

5. A Liquid Laser - Is A Glass Tube Containing A Dye Dissolved In Alcohol Or A Similar

Liquid To Replace The Solid Laser Material. Liquid Lasers Can Amplify Both A Burst Of

Light And A Continuous Light. The Source Of Power Comes From Gas Laser Substances

Like Neodymium Oxide Or Chloride, In Selenium Oxychloride And It Can Be Placed In A

Transparent Cell To Replace The Solid Laser Material, Used In The Optically Pumped Laser.

The Substance In The Laser Gets Cooled By The Liquid Circulating Through The Tube.

They Can Give Either Pulsed Or Continuous Light. They Can Also Be Adjusted To Give

Various Wavelengths Of Light.

6. Dye Lasers - Are Produced When Certain Organic Dyes Are Re-Radiate Light Of A

Different Color. Though The Excited State Of Their Atoms Lasts Only A Small Fraction Of

A Second And The Light Emitted Is Not Concentrated In A Narrow Band, Many Such Dyes

Have Been Made To Exhibit Laser Action. Dyes Such As Rhodamin 6G, Which Gives Off

Orange Yellow Light Can Be Made To Lase (Provide Laser Action) By Stimulation Of

Another Laser. Another Dye, Methylumbelliferone With The Addition Of Hydrochloric

Acid, Can Be Made To Lase At Wavelengths Varying Across The Light Spectrum, From

Ultra-Violent To Yellow, Producing Laser Light Of Almost Any Desired Frequency Within

This Range.

7. Masers - Lasers Are Descended From Masers. This Name Is Made Up From The First

Letters Of The Words "Microwave Amplification By Stimulation Of Emitted Radiation."

Lasers Amplify Light. Masers Amplify Microwaves. These Are Radio Waves That Are

Thousands Of Times Longer Than Light Waves. They Are Any Of Several Devices That

Turn Striking Electromagnetic Radiation Of Mixed Frequencies Of Highly Amplified And

Coherent Visible Radiation. These Are Called Optical Masers. Masers Were Supposedly

Developed In The 1950's By Russian And American Scientists. In Realtiy They Learned All

Of This From Extra-Terrestrials.

8. Crystal Lasers - These Lasers Have A Flourescent Crystal Such As That Of A Ruby As

Their Light Amplifying Substance. The Flash Tube Of This Laser Is The Ruby, Coiled

Around The Crystal. This Flash Tube Produces A Brilliant Flash Of Light. The Process

Which Atoms Are Exited By Way Of A Flash Is Called Optical Pumping.

9. The Optically Pumped Laser - This Laser Requires The Illumination Of The Laser

Material With Light Of A Frequency Higher Than That Which The Laser Will Produce. The

Material Used For This Type Of Laser Are Stones And Jewels. Today The Stones Which

Are Mainly Used Are Pink Rubies, Neodymium (A Rare Earth Element That Is A Bright

Silver Metal Found In The Minerals Monazite And Bast Naesite) And Aluminum Oxide.

For The Building Of The Pyramids, The Stones Used Were Emeralds And Rubies

10. Gas Dynamic Lasers - Occur When The Low Energy Molecules Of A Hot Gas That Is

Cooling Rapidly Decrease More Rapidly, And Fall Below The Number Of High Energy

Molecules.

Ques: How Are Lasers Used?

Because Of Its Immensely, Powerful Beam Of Light, It Can Aim Its Light On A Small Spot To

Thousands Of Degrees Fahrenheit. The Laser Is Used In The Steel Industry, Where It Can

Drill Holes Into Thick Sheets Of Steel Quickly. It Is Also Extremely Valuable For Such Jobs As

Drilling Holes In Industrial Diamonds Or Cutting Thick Sheets Of Steel Quickly. It Is Also Used

In Welding Small, Delicate Pieces Of Metal Together. It Can Do Its Job Without Affecting

Nearby Areas. It Can Even Weld Metal Parts Already Enclosed In Plastic Or Glass. Cloth For

Dozens Of Dresses Or Suits Is Stretched In Layers On A Long Table, And Guess What? The

Laser Beam, Being Guided By A Computer Can Cut Right Through The Layers Quickly And

Efficiently

Lasers Are Also Used In The Electronic Checkout Machine In The Supermarket. Througout The

Military Lasers Beams Are Also Used To Measure The Distance And Speed Of Moving Enemy

Targets And To Guide Artillery Fire And Bombs. Lasers Can Be Used To Brand Cattle

Painlessly. Lasers Can Also Be Used In Medicinal Purposes. A Surgeon Can Repair The Retina

Of A Damaged Eye, Using The Laser's Beam Without Having To Cut Into The Eye. Unwanted

Skin. Tumors Can Be Quickly And Painlessly Removed By Them Too. Laser Beams Also Help

To Detect Certain Kinds Of Cancer..

Ques: What Else Are Lasers Used For?

Ans: Lasers Are Used In Gyroscopes Which Are Used To Guide Ships And Show The Pilot

How The Ship Is Moving. Lasers Are Also Used In Telephones. A Regular Phone Cable (Which

Is Connected To A Central Office By Thin Copper Wires, Join Together To Form Cables As

Thick As 2 Inches In Width); This Is Done In Order For A Telephone To Be Capable Of Carrying

Up To 2,000 Conversations At A Time. Well, With A Laser Light, The Same Number Of

Conversations Can Be Carried By A Glass Fiber, Not Much Thicker Than A Strand Of Hair!

In The Scientific Field, Lasers Are Used In Extremely High Speed Photography And In

Holography, In Which Three-Dimensional Images Are Formed. The Study Of Holograms,

Which Means "A Whole Or Entire Message," Are Produced By Illuminating The Scene With

Light From A Laser, Which Works Off The Principle Of Vaporizing The Hardest And Most Heat

Resistant Materials Through Multiplied Stimulation Of Atoms. (Refer To Man From Planet

Rizq, Scroll #80.) The Scientists Also Use Lasers, To Accurately Measure The Distance

Between Earth, The Stars And Other Planets. Lasers Can Also Be Used To Detect Movements

In The Earth's Crust, Enabling Them To Predict Earthquakes. Chemists Also Use Laser-Equipped

Instruments To Detect Impurities In The Water And The Air. Scientists Right Now, To This

Very Second, Are Trying To Find Ways In Which The Fusion (Union) Of Atomic Nuclei Can Be

Used In Electricity. In Order For This To Happen, The Temperature Must Be In The Millions Of

Degrees Fahrenheit; So They Hope, That They Will Be Able To Do That With The Use Of

Lasers.

Ques: What Kinds Of Stones Were The Pyramids Made Of?

Ans: When The Light Danced On The Multifaceted Surface Of The Stone, It Defracted Into

Seven Different Bands Of Colors, Which Diffused Into The Right Ray Of Light. This Ray Of

Light, As Stated Before, Could Cut Mountains! The Majority Of The Stones Used In The

Pyramids Was Limestone, From The Immediate Vicinity. Certain Parts, Such As The Lining For

The Passages And Chambers, Required A Better Quality Of Limestone From Mines At Tura

Which Is A Certain Kind Of Limestone, On The Eastern Bank Of The Nile, A Little South Of

Modern Cairo. Expeditions Also Went To Aswan For Granite, And Also To Other Specially

Selected Mines. Most Of The Stones Were Mined Near Cairo And Floated Across The River On

Barges At The Time Of Flooding, When The Water Extended To The Edge Of The Dessert.

From That Point, The Blocks Were Dragged On Rollers Up The Slope To The Plateau.

Meanwhile, The Architects Fixed The Exact Position Of The Pyramid; Generally Built With The

Sides Facing The Four Cardinal Points, As In A Tetrahedron With A 19.5 Degree Angle ..

Ques: How Were The Stones Layed For The Pyramid?

Ans: It Was The Custom When Transporting Especially Large Important Monuments, To Set

Out Offerings Upon Them And To Burn Incense, In Order That ANU, Or AN/ON In Al Kham

(Egypt), Who Is THE MOST HIGH And His Neteru Or Eloheem Who They Put A Lot Of Faith

In Should Look Kindly Upon The Operation And Bring It To A Successful Ending. It Is Thought

That Upon Building The Pyramid, The First Course Of Stones Were Laid In A Square On A Site

Already Surveyed And Leveled. When The First Layer Was In Place, The Second Level Was

Added By Hauling The Stones Up A Ramp Of Sand And Brickwork. When The Third Layer

Was Added, The Ramp Was Raised, Its Angle Remained Constant, So That By The Time The

Structure Was Finished, It Was Hidden On All Four Sides By Sand Ramps, Sloping Out For

Hundreds Of Yards From The Pyramid. Workmen Smoothed The Sides Of Stone Blocks Very

Carefully And Laid Them In Place With A Thick Layer Of Mortar. Most Of The Interior Rooms

And Passages Were Built While The Exterior Was In The Process Of Construction. Monumental

Architecture Requires Advanced Techniques In The Preparation Of Materials, And Some

Overstanding Of At Least Basic Architecture And Mechanical Principles. We, Nuwbuns Had All

Of These, Besides The Sufficient Manpower To Accomplish All Of These Wondrous

Monumental Structures.

Ques: Who Built These Pyramids, And Why?

Ans: Modem Scholars Say That The First Kings Of Egypt Built Rectangular Buildings Called

"Mastabas," Mastaba ft.-'—) Is An Arabic Word, In Egyptian Dialect Meaning "Bench" Made

Of Brick. According To Them, Mastabas Served As Tombs Before The Idea Of Pyramids

Became A Reality. This Is Only Half True. The Reality Is The Pyramids Were Built With The

Help Of Our Descendants From The Skies, Extraterrestrials As You Would Call Them,

Anunnaqis, As The Sumerians Called Them, And The Neteru As The Egyptians Called Them.

These Beings Were The First Kings, Rulers Or Pharaohs Of Ta-Merra, Egypt, And The Pyramids

Were Built As Beacons, So That They Would Know Where To Land Their Ships, And Once

There, It Could Recharge. (Refer To Science Of Healing Scroll #139). These Pyramids Were

Rebuilt Or Reconstructed Several Times. The Thing That Egyptologist, Historians And

Archeologist Are Missing, Is That If The Ancient Egyptians Actually Built The Pyramids, You

Would See Depictions Of This On The Walls, Just Like You See Depictions Of Their Everyday

Life. The Great Pyramid Of Giza Was The First Pyramid Built In Egypt, However The Pyramids

In Nubia Predate The Giza Pyramid. This Great Pyramid Of Giza, As You Have Been Taught

Was Not Built By Pharaoh Khufu But By Adafa (Enoch), With The Help Of Extraterrestrial. He

Kept The Records Of His Old Friend In They Pyramids. Refer To The Holy Tablets Chapter

Eleven Tablet One, Verse 128-130. Pharaoh Khufu Reconstructed This Pyramid, That Is Why It

Is Attributed To Him. We Are Informed Through Out Many Ancient Egyptian Text Such As " The

Book Of The Dead Coming Forth By Day", " The Book Of Two Ways", " The Book Of Gates", " The

Ways" "The Book Of Gates", "The Book Of What Is In The Duat", "The Coffin Text" And What Is

Know As The "Pyramid Text", About The Secrets At Giza, However Till This Day Archeologist

Have Only Found Closed Secret Chambers In The Southern Shaft Of The Queen's Chamber

Found Originally By Two French Architects, Named Gilles Dormion And Jean-Patrice Goidm,

And Then By A Japanese Scientific Team Led By Professor Sakuji Yoshimura. Their Findings

Were Kept Secret, Until It Was Publicized By The German Archaeologist Rudolf Gantenbrink,

And A Robot He Constructed Named Upuaut II. Also A Secret Chamber Is Said To Be Under

The Back Paw Of The Sphinx, Found By Graham Hancock And Robert Bauval, By Deciphering

Certain Pyramidal Text, Astronomical Correlation And Computer Assimilation.

Once Again, This Is Nothing New, These Findng Are Only Confirmations (For Those Who

Needed Them) Of What I've Been Saying As Fa- Back As 1985 A.D. If You Remember "The

Sons Of The Green Light" Mystic Order, Study Book Number Four, Page 31, In The Story Of

My Initiation, I Tell Of My Test To Enter A Blocked Chamber. And On Page 29 Of This Same

Scroll, You Will Find The Picture Below, With The Same Exact Caption This Is A Picture Of

Me Being Guided By A Master Into The Chambers Of The Great Pyramids

Ques: So What Are The Mastabas?

Ans: The Mastabas Were In Fact Used As Tombi Not The Pyramids As You Have Been Taught.

Later On In This Scroll, As You Read About Each Pyramid Of Egypt You Will Find That None

Of Them Held Tombs, Mummies Or Dead Bodies, However As You Read On You Will Find

That Some Pyramids Did Have Empty Sarcophagus In Them, That Is Not To Say That These

Pyramids Were Built As Tombs. An Empty Sarcophagus Could Have Been Placed There By A

Number Of Persons, Not Necessarily Its Original Constructor, And For Any Number Of Reasons.

If You Noticed When Archeologist And Egyptolcgist Uncover, Study, Or Dissect The Bodies Of

Different Pharaohs, And Their Officials, They Are Not Found Inside Any Pyramids. In The

Valley Of The Kings, Most Of These Tombs Are Found Under Cliffs, Inside Corridors Or Secret

Chambers, They Were Hiding Their Bodies, Sc The Empty Sarcophagus Could Even Be A

Diversion. You Would Not Be Hiding Anything In A Big Gigantic Pyramids For The Whole

World To See, Not To Mention That That Arche^logist Have Not Found Any Evidence, Or Any

Connection, Of Any Kind Of Pyramids Being Bvrial Tombs. Again If You Look At The Plans

For The Royal Tombs Found In The Valley Of The Kings You Will See That They Resemble

What Is Referred As Mastabas, Not Pyramids, And These Tombs Are Found Off On The Side

Miles Away From The Pyramids.

Surrounding The Pyramids Are Other Structures Including The Pyramid Itself, When Combined

They Are Called The "Pyramid Complex.". The Pyramid Complex Consists Of:

1) The Pyramid

2)The Mortuary Temple, Or The Temple For The Reception Of The Dead.

3) A Place Of Worship In Front Of The Northern Entrance.

4) A Small Ritual Pyramid Outside The Southern Enclosure Wall Of The

Pyramid.

5) Boat-Shaped Pits Around The Pyramid

6) A Causeway, Or Ramp, Connecting The Upper Pyramid With The

Valley Temple.

7) The Valley Temple At The Edge Of The Site.

The Egyptians Wanted To Build Safer Burial Structures To Ensure A Better Afterlife; Therefore,

They Learned How To Build Mastabas. Mastabas Were Rectangular, Flat Topped And Slope-

Sided Tombs Made Of Brick. Mastabas Served As A Means Of Preserving The Body From

Destruction And Provided Safe Storage Space For The Dead Man's Possessions. The Tombs

Were Called Mastaba Because They Resembled The Benches That Stood Outside Egyptian

Houses.

The Anunnaqi Were The First Pharaohs Of Egypt,

But Wasn't Menes The First Pharaoh?

Ans: No, Menes Was Not The First Pharaoh, Nor Did He Bring In The First Dynasty.

Archeologist Say That They Base This Assumption On The Writings Of An Egyptian Historian,

Named Manetho, However They Chose To Ignore The Predynastic Times And Names Of Deities,

That He Recorded. Manetho Was A Devout High Preist Of On (Heliopolis) Born In Sebennytos

(Ancient Tjeb-Neter, Now Samannud) In The Delta. Manetho Served Under Ptolemy II

(Philadelphus) 285-246, And For That Reason You Will Find That The "King List" Was

Recorded In A Greek Writing Called "Egyptian History". No Complete Copies Of Manetho's

Work Has Ever Been Found, And You Will Also Find That Many Historians Such As Josephus

Flavius (37-101), Eusebius Pamphili (260-340), Sextus Julius Africanus And George Syncellus

Have Distorted Manetho's List.

According To Manetho, In The Beginning, Seven Deities Ruled Egypt For 12,300 Years: Ptah

For 9,000, Ra For 1,000, Shu For 700, Geb For 500, Osiris For 450, Seth For 350 And Horus

For 300 Years. The Second Dynasty Of Deities Included Thoth, Maat And Ten Others, Who

Ruled For 1,570 Years. The Third Dynasty Consisted Of Thirty Demi-Deities Who Reigned For

3,650 Years. The Fourth Period Lasting 350 Years Was A Period Of Chaos, When Egypt Was

Disunited And Had No Ruler, It Ended With A Reunification Under Menes. You Were Never

Taught This, This Is The Kind Of Information That Is Kept From The Public. Not To Mention,

That According To "Egypt Before The Pharaohs" On Page 129, The Narmer Palette Was Found

"In A Place Directly Associated With An Apparently Protodynastic Level, Which Would Date It

A Generation Or Two Before The Unification Of The Two Lands, In 3100 B.C. But Two Years

Earlier In The First Report Published On Hierakonpolis By Quibell It Was Labled As Cowing

From The Main Deposit Proper, A Feature That May Be As Late As The Middle Kingdom) Ca

2130-1785)."

Menes, Also Known As Narmer, Was The Pharaoh That Reunited Egypt, As Can Be Seen From

Other Sources Such As, The Table Of Abydos, An Inscription On The Walls Of The Temples Of

Seti I, And Of Rameses II At Abydo In Upper Egypt, The Table Of Saqqara, Found In The

Tomb Of A Scribe Named Thunery At Saqqara; And The Urin Canon Of Kings, A Papyrus

Hieratic Script, Dating Back To The Reign Of Rameses II. It Begins The History Of Egypt With

Deities, And Demi-Deities, And Then Gives A Long List Of Pharaohs Names Beginning With

Menes, And Lastly, The Palermo Stone, A Stone Stella Of Black Diorite Measuring 43 Cent.

High 25 Cent. Wide, And 6 Cent. Thick, And Is Inscribed On Both Sides. This Stone Also List

Pharaohs Before Menes.

Archeologist And Egyptologist Have Chosen To Ignore Our Ancient Descendants, As Rulers Of

Egypt, And The Same With Deities Ruling In Sumer, They Say They Were Mythological, Yet

They Will Show The Later Mulatto, Egyptian And Greek Pharaohs, That Came From The Same

Line Of Descendancy. This Is The Same Thing That Religious Scholars Have Done When It

Comes To The Anunnaqi/Eloheems Of The Sumerian Tablets Such As The Enuma Elish, And

The Gilgamesh Epics, From Which The Bible, Was So Obviously Plagerized From. Refer To

"The Revised Version Of The Holy Tablets".

MONUMENTS BUILD BY OUR EGYPTIAN ANCESTORS

The Work Of Our Egyptian Forefathers Is Impressive, By Not Only The Massiveness Of The

Monuments, But Also The Equally Efficient, And Meticulous Attention To It's. Minute Delicate

Details, Such Are Found In Relief Wall Sculpturing. The Technique Of Making Scenes In Relief

Had Been Developed In The Pre-Dynastic Period And It Was A Mode Of Decoration Destined

To Live.

The Colossi, Statues, Ushabti, Flieroglyphics, And Even The Scarabs Were All Beautifully

Carved. Sculptureship. Of Course, To The Ancient This Was True Realism. The Head Of

Queen Tiye, Wife Of Pharaoh Amenophis III; The Head Of Khafra Or Khafre, The Assumed

Builder Of The Second Pyramid Of Giza; And Heru (Horus), The Divine Falcon, Are Excellent

Examples Of Beautiful Sculpturing And Art. This Period Of Time Is Represented By Innumerable

Skillfully Sculptured Statues Of Rameses II. If You Can Appreciate The Geometric Beauty Of

The Structures And Their Rich And Magnificent Decoration, Then You Can Appreciate Your

Past As The Finest Of All Advanced Societies. The More You Learn About The Monuments

And The Tools Which Were Used, The More You Must Admire The Science And Skill Of Your

Ancestors, Predecessors.

1) Colossi - (Plural For Colossus) A Huge Statue. Anything Of Enormous Size Or Importance.

2) Statue - A Form Or Likeness Sculpted, Modeled, Carved, Or Cast In Material Such As Stone,

Clay, Wood, Or Bronze.

3) Ushabti - Ushabti Is A Small Stone Statuette Placed In Tombs With The Dead. When The

Deceased Is Called Upon To Perform Some Task, The Ushabti Would Hasten To Take His Place

And Do The Job For Him, So It Was Believed. Meanwhile, The Deceased Could Continue To

Enjoy Life.

4) Hieroglyphics - An Art Form Used By The Ancient Nuwbuns To Date Their Monuments And

Temples From The Years Of The Reigns Of The Pharaohs Who Erected Them. A System Of

Picture-Writing In Which Concrete Objects Were Originally Expressed As Picture Representing

Such Things As An Eye, A Face, A Pigeon, A Plow, Or The Sun. Abstract Ideas Were

Represented On The Same Principle By The Use Of Pictures Of Objects Suggesting The Idea To

Be Expressed.

5) Scarabs - A Representation Of The Scarab Beetle, As A Ceramic Or Stone Sculpture, Used In

Ancient Egypt As A Talisman And A Symbol Of The Soul. The Ancient Moors Of Al Kham

Drew From The Sacred Scarab Beetle, A Wealth Of Symbolism. One Is Of Particular Interest.

The Egyptians Must Have Been Impressed With The Drama Of The Scarab Beetle Rolling Before

It, On The Ground, A Ball Of Dung (The Excrement Of Animals; Manure; Anything Foul Or

Abhorrent. 'Dung Beetle' - Any Of Various Beetles Of The Family Scarabaeidea, That Form Balls

Of Dung On Which They Feed And In Which They Lay Their Egg; Many Times The Size Of The

Beetle. The Moors Of Al Kham Believed That The Scarabs Rolled Their Enormous Spheres From

The Crack Of Daylight To The Appearence Of Sunset, And They Saw In This, What They Felt

Was A Symbolism Of The Sun. The Awakening Sun In The Morning Was Khepre. The Ball Of

The Sun, Which Was The Immediate Cause Of His Life In The World, Was Supposedly Rolled

Across The Sky By The Khefri Beetle Who, Of Course, Was Identified With The Creator.

What Is A Dynasty?

Ans: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Period That Our Ancient Ancestors Ruled In Al Kham

(Egypt) Were Called Dynasties? Do You Even Know What A Dynasty Is? According To The

American Heritage Dictionary It Mean

1. A Succession Of Rulers From The Same Family Or Line. 2. A Family Or Group That

Maintains Power For Several Generations: A Political Dynasty Controlling The State.

[Middle English Dynastie, From Old French, From Late Latin DynastrA Lordship From

(jreek Dunasteia, From DwmxteS, Lord

The Word Dynasty Is A Term That Can Be Used To Confuse Your Sense Of Time

Archaeologists Don't Have Any Idea What Time Period Our Ancestors Existed And Built The

Pyramids And Monuments. All The Dates Are Wrong Or Are Approximates, Simply Because

ur^Tu ?,0nt ThCy *** G°ing By Ancient Hist°nans, And There's Nothing Wrong

With That, However Somewhere Between Ancient Times And Now Time Got Mess Up You Are

Now Living By Wrong Time. They Have Subtracted Whole Dynasties And Pharaohs And

Then On Top Of That, Historian Have Interpret And Changed What Has Been Recorded They

Have Pick What They Want To Be Publicized Or Not. We, As Nuwaubian Moors Won't Depend

On His Wrong Knowledge And Time Any Longer.

Ques: What Do You Mean By Wrong Time?

Ans: Time Has Been Shifted Around And Play With It. One Minute It's "Save" Time And Time

Is Pushed Ahead; And Then You Lost Time, By Setting It Back, You Have "Leap" Years And

Rounding The Hours Off, And You're Even Introduced To New Calendars With Holidays Being

Switched, Depending On Which Religion Or Organization You Belong To So That You Don*

Nubians

Ques: What Do I Mean By Wrong Time?

Ans: Time Has Been Shifted Around And Play With It. One Minute It's "Save" Time And Time

Is Pushed Ahead; And Then You Lost Time, By Setting It Back, You Have "Leap" Years And

Rounding The Hours Off, And You're Even Introduced To New Calendars With Holidays Being

Switched, Depending On Which Religion Or Organization You Belong To So That You Don*

Each Pharaoh Was Characterized By Something Great That He Accomplished. Quite A Few Of

Them'Caused Al Kham, Egypt To Flourish And Grow Magnificently. Therefore, This Scroll

Records The Region Of Each Pharaoh According To Its Own Merits. In Addition,

Throughout Our Moorish Egyptian History

The Periods In Which The Country Was Strongest Were Those In Which The Ruler Was Strong,

Wise, And Controlling The Activities Of The People Who Ruled Under Him Or Her.

The Phys.ical Nature Of Egypt, A Land That Stretches For 500 Miles (800 Kilometers) Had

Length, But Barely Any Width, Which In Turn Made It Difficult To Rule, Even Under The Most

Favorable Conditions. A King Who Appointed Control In The Department To Power-Hungry,

Disloyal Local Officials Would Find It Hard To Rule With Confidence And Peace. The Luxury Of

The Reigns Of Some Pharaohs Was Expressed In Their Pyramids And The Splendor Of Their

Palaces. One Of The Best Things That Came Out Of This Epoch Was The Increase In Trade With

Foreign Lands. Egypt's Accumulating Wealth Was Spent Abroad.

Ques: How Are Pyramids Classified?

Ans: Pyramids Are Classified As Triangular, Quadrangular, Pentagonal, And So On, According

To Their Bases. In Geometry Which Is Simply "Ge"- 'Earth' And Is Also Qi, Gi, Gaea, And

Gaia + "Metria"- 'Measurement,1 A Solid Figure Of Which One Face Is Called A Base, Is Any

Polygon (A Closed Place Figure With More Than Four (4) Sides And Angles), And The Other

Faces Are Triangles With One Vertex (The Highest Or Top Most Point; Top; Summit) In

Common. If The Vertex Is Over The Center Of The Base, The Pyramid Is Said To Be "Regular."

If The Vertex Is Not Over The Center Of The Base, The Pyramid Is Said To Be Oblique. A

Pyramid, In Architecture, Is A Monumental Structure Of Stone Or Brick; With A Rectangular

Base And Four Sloping Triangular Sides Meeting At An Apex (The Highest Point; Peak; Vertex).

The Most Puzzling Aspect Of The Pyramids To Those Who Don't Know, Even Today, Is The

Construction. Even With The Aid Of The Most Modern Equipment, The Amount Of Work

Involved In Moving Seven And Half Tons Blocks To 15 Tons, To Such Great Heights, Staggers

The Most Vivid Imagination. The Builders Of The Pyramids And The Knowledge Which They

Had Are Buried Within The Structure. Rather Than Machine Technology, They Used 'Human

Technology.'

Ques: What Were The Pyramids Used For?

Ans: As Mentioned Earlier, The Pyramid Is A Tool To Aid Humans In Advancement Into A

Higher State Of Consciousness. There Is An Electromagnetic Field Around Each Human Body,

Called An Aura Or Halut (T 4-<T Ui). The Earth And The Human Body Has A Negative Aura

Around It. All Points On The Earth Points To The Malevolent Ones, Luciferians. The Pyramid Is

A Tuning Device To Help Humans, Children Of Nature To Achieve This Change. The Energy

Released From The Top, The Capstone Of The Pyramid Is A Standard Columnar Wave

(SCW). This Double Helix Is Generated By The Sides Of The Pyramid Bending Light And

Creating A Vortex. This Is The Energy That Governs The Universe.

The Pyramids Also Refocus Light Into Its Sub-Atomic Particles Which We Call Tachyon

Energy. According To The American Heritage Dictionary, Tachyon Means:

Tach-Y-On (TaK/e-6N') N. A Hypothetical Subatomic Particle That Travels Faster Than The

Speed Of Light.

Tachyon Comes From Word Tachy MeaningTachy - Pref. Rapid; Accelerated: Tachymeter.

[Greek Takhu-, From Takhus, Swift.]

Tachyon Energy Is The Glue Of The Universe. It Is The Bond Between The Spiritual And

Physical Realms Of Reality. The Pure Energy Fields In Which The Particles Of The Atom Spiral

Are Called Tachyon Pairs. The Tachyon Pairs Carry An 'Electromagnetic Charge. The 3

Electromagnetic Charges Are 1. Positive, Positive, 2. Positive, Negative, 3. Negative, Negative.

(Refer To "El Maguraj,-The Journey Within", Scroll #171). I Am Not The First Person To,

Tell You About Tachyon, In The Nexus Magazine Dated December 1996- January 1997

There's A Article Titled "The Life Force Of The Universe" Where It States And I Quote "// Has

An Incredibility Ability To Restore Order Out Of Chaos And Has Been Shown To Have

Dramatic Effects On Virtually Anything From Pain Relief To Enhanced Mental Abilities And

Athletic Prowess." They Have Now Found A Market For This Amazing Energy By Having A

Whole Product Line Which Has Been Developed In Japan.

Ques: Were The Elders Advanced In Other Sciences?

Ans: The Elders Were So Advanced That They Were Able To Teach The Mortals Of Egypt And

Other Parts Of The World Air Travel, How To Drive Chariots By Gases, And Airplanes. How

To Conduct Electricity, Advance Metallurgy Which Is The Science Of Separating Metals From

Their Ores And Preparing Them For Usu By Melting, Refining, Etc., Levitation, The Process By

Which The Pyramids Were Built, And Chemistry. They Knew Of And Took Into Account

Geothermal Energy (Having To Do W th The Heat Of The Earth's Interior), Archaeology, And

In The Field Of Medicine, They Had Established Temples Of Healing, Where They Used

Anesthesiology, And Electric Knives For Bloodless Surgery. In Geography, They Knew That

The Earth Was Not Flat But Round; They Also Knew Just How Large The Earth Was And Were

Able To Divide The Earth Into Longitude And Latitude Using Units Of Measurements That Are

Just Presently Being Overstood And Used In Today's Society.

In Addition To These Achievements The Elders Had Built Aircrafts, And Ships For Traveling To

Their Different Stations Across The Globe. For Example, What Are Known As The Nazca

Drawings Which Are Thought To Be Calendars. These "Earth Designs" Were Actually Landing

Sites For The Elders. The Different Images Symbolize The Different Schools. The Pyramids

Were Also Used By The Elders As Transmitters Like Telestar Is Today. These Men Had The

Intelligence To Communicate Back And Forth From Pyramid To Pyramid By Using Their Sixth

And Seventh Senses. Scientists Call It Telepathy Today. The Elders Knew That Neither

Distance Nor Time Affects Telepathy. This Is Why They Could Be Classified As "Antennas" Of

The Earth. Above Everything Else, The Elders And The Ancient Egyptians Were Responsible

For The Use Of The Laser Which Will Be Explained Later.

Ques: What Are Natural Pyramids?

Ans: What Is So Fascinating About The Ancient Egyptian Structures And Designs Is They Were

Created In Imitation Of Natural Formations. Natural Pyramidal Forms Exist, Which Were Shaped

From Rocks, Hills, And Natural Limestone Formations. In Egypt Many Tapered Hills Are In The

Desert. Some Of The Pyramids Were Built Over Existing Hills Rather Than From Flat Grounds.

There Shaped Hills Are Called Yardangs Which Exist In The Western Desert Of Egypt.

Yardang Is A Small Enclosed Area Open To The Sky And Adjacent To A Building; The

Grounds Of A Building. There Yardangs Were Engraved In Hard Crystalline Limestone That Had

Already Been Streamlined By The Wind. In Addtion To The Decoration, The Head And The

Shaping Of The Jaws, The Ancients Engineered The Sphinx To Make It Usable As A Geodetic

Marker (It Determines The Shape Of The Earth), Or A Large Part Of Its Surface.

After The Last Stone Was In Place The Pyramids Were Covered With A Coating Of Limestone.

Most Of The Casing On The Pyramids Of Egypt Are Gone Now, However In The Great

Pyramids A Few Remain. Workmen Smoothed The Sides Of The Stone Blocks Very Carefully

And Laid Them In Place With A Thin Layer Of Mortar. Most Of The Interior Rooms And

Passages Were Built With A Pyramid Complex Consisting Of The Pyramid And Six Other

Structures:

1. Pyramid 4. Mortuary Temple

2. Subsidary Pyramid 5. Causeway

3. Enclosure Wall 6. Valley Temple

The Subsidiary Pyramid Was A Small Ritual Pyramid Outside The Southern Enclosure Wall Of

The Pyramid. The Enclosure Wall Was A Wall Built Of Limestone Surrounding The Complex.

The Morturary Temple Was The Temple For The Reception Of The Dead. The Causeway Or

Ramp Was The Long Passageway Connecting The Upper Pyramid With The Valley Temple. The

Valley Temple At The Edge Of The Site Was Used For Various Processes Of Mummification

Performed On The Pharaoh's Body. The Valley Temple Was Used For Three Important

Ceremonies:

Ques: What Were The Three Reasons That The Valley Temple Was Used For?

Ans: The Valley Temple Were Used For 1) The Washing And Purifying Of The Body, Which

Took A Short Period Of Time. 2) The Mummification, Which Took A Much Longer Period Of

Time Than Washing And Purifying. It Took 72 Days For The Body Of The Queen To Be Buried

At Giza. 3) The Opening Of The Mouth Was Performed On The Day Of Burial. The Purpose Of

This Ceremony Was To Enable The Body To Speak Once More And To Enjoy Offerings In His

Second Life. They Spoke Magic Words To Open The Lips, Eyes, And Ears Of The Dead Person.

This Enabled The Dead Person To Take Part In The Life Of The Other World. He Would Have

To Be Tried By A Court Of 42 Judges On A Scale. The Heart Was Weighed Against A Feather

Which Represented Truth And If The Scales Balanced The Person Could Go Into The Next

World. If Not, His Soul Was Doomed To Wander Without Rest.

Ques: Were There Strategic Areas That Pyramids Were Built?

Ans: The Construction Of Pyramid Requires Precise Dimensions And Accurate Calculations.

Before Building A Pyramid A Constrcution Site Had To Be Located. The Site Was A Very

Important Factor. Before The Egyptians Would Lay Down The Foundation Of The Pyramids,

They Determined The Axis By The Stars. Pyramids Were Constructed So The Tip Of The

Pyramid Pointed In The Direction Of The Farthest Star: The North Star. The Site Of The

Pyramid Had To Be Near A River In Order To Make The Transportation Of Stones Possible.

Also, It Had To Have A Hard Core, From Which A Pyramid Could Be Built Upon Such As A

Hill Or Rock. The Pyramids Were Built Geometrically Twenty-Three Degrees From The Center

Of The Earth. The Construction Was Based On What You Call Today Pythagorean Theorem

Which Is Pythagorean Arithmetic Regarded Numbers As Sums Of Units Or Points And

Consequently Has Often Been Interpreted As An Abstract Form Of Atomism.. Our Ancestors

Knew That In A Right Triangle, The Square Of The Hypotenuse Equals The Sum Of The Square

Of The Other Two Sides. When Pythagorus Visited Egypt, He Acquired This Information, And

Named It After Himself. He Saw It Was By This, That The Elders Or 'Deities' To Them, Were

Able To Construct Such Unique Structures. However The Ancient Egyptians Kept The Mystery

Of How The Pyramids Were Built From The Top Down Lock In The Secret Chamber Of The

Pyramids, And Like Pearls, It Was Not Cast Onto Swine.

Pythagoreans Believed That The Soul Is Immortal And Separable From The Body; It Is

Reincarnated In Different Animal Bodies Until It Completes The Cycle Of All Creatures. For This

Reason They Practiced Vegetarianism. By Leading A Pure Life, An Individual Might Secure The

Release Of His Or Her Soul From All Flesh. Most Pythagorean Thought Is Concerned With

Numbers And Mathematical Practices. The Universe Was Created When The One Or The Limit

"Breathed" In Some Void And Separate Things Were Distinguished. The Basic Principles Of

Things Are The Limit And The Unlimited; The Structure Of The Cosmos Is Based On The

Fundamental Musical Ratios 4:3, 3:2, And 2:1. Some Later Pythagoreans Linked Odd And Even

Numbers, In Tables Of Opposites, With Good And Bad, Male And Female; Virtues Are Equated

With Numbers. Unlike Plato, However, Pythagoreans Apparently Never Hypostasized Numbers

As Existents Separate From Physical Objects.

Pyramids Of Ancient Egypt

Pyramid At Meydum

Medum, Also Written As Meidum, Meydum Or Maydum Is An Egyptian Archeological Site

Northeast Of The City Of Al-Faiyum. Meydum Stands Out Because, The Pyramid Found There

Is Very Unique In Shape. It Started Out As A Step Pyramid, However It Is Thought That In The

4th Dynasty Under Pharaoh Sneferu It Was Converted Into A True Pyramid By Filling In Its

Angles And Casing It With Limestone. The Casing Later Collapsed, So That The Pyramid Today

Resembles A Huge, Squat Tower. It Is Assumed To Have Originally Been Built During The Late

3rd Dynasty At Memphis. Memphis Was The First Capital Of Ancient Egypt Under Pharaoh

Menes (Also Pronouced Men-Ez)Who Built It.

The City Of Memphis Stood Near The Site Of Present Day Cairo. You Will Find Pyramids At

Giza And Saqqarah Near Memphis, However The Pyramid At Meydum (Medium) Stands Isolated

From The Rest Of The Other Pyramids, Over 50 Kilometers South Of Saqqarah And 40 Miles

Upstream From Memphis. Scholars Say This Pyramid Underwent Three Consecutive Building

Stages. The First State Was A , 7 Steps. In The Second Stage A Second Was Superimposed On

The First, Approxiamately 8 Steps Or 80 Meters.

After The First, Second And Third Stage Proceeded In Which A Whole Structure Was Covered

With A Smooth Mantle For The Purpose Of Transforming The Pyramid Into A True Pyramid.

The Lower Mantle Which Still Exists Has An Angle Elevation Of 52° Degrees. The Pyramid Has

A Square Shaped Core Which Stands 40 Meters High At An Angle Of Over 70° Degrees. The

Tomb Chamber Of The Pyramid Is Not Located At The Base Of The Pyramid Itself. Entrance

Into The Tomb Was By Way Of A Low And Narrow Passage Passing Through The Body Of The

Pyramid At An Angle Of 28 Degrees Which Points To The Celestial Pole. The Tomb Contained

No Sarcophagus. The Surrounding Wall Is Small And Does Not Enclose Any Courts. Within This

Wall And Close To The Main Pyramid Stands A Ruined, Small, Subsidiary Pyramid. Attached To

The East Side Of The Pyramid Is A Small Mortuary Temple And From It A Long Causeway

Leads To The Nile. At The Lower End Of The Pyramid Stood A Valley Building, Which Has

Sunken To The Silt. The Valley Building Permitted Entrance Into The Pyramid By Boat, At Least

During Times Of Inundation.

The Meydum, One Of The Oldest Ruins, Is 5,000 Years Old. It Can Be Seen Near The Nile

Valley Rising Above A Hill 40 Meters On The Desert Plateau. The Third And Fourth Steps Have

Disappeared Leaving The Core Of The Fifth Step With The Unfinished Six Step Surmounting The

Fifth Step And Remnants Of The Seventh. From The Base Of The Pyramids A Tunnel Was Made

Going Inwards. Two Hundred And Fifty-Thousand Tons Of Limestone Lie Accumulated In A

Heap Of Ruin Around The Meydum. The Temple Itself Was Not Completed, Its Lower Case Of

Limestone Wall Remains Undressed, Although The Upper Case Of Limestones Are Smoothed

And Finished.

Pyramid Attributed To Zoser - The Construction Of "Zoser's Step Pyramid" At Saqqarah Was

Good Because Imhotep Used Horizontal Building Courses And For Better Stability He Used

Inward Inclination Of The Outers Walls. He Also Built A Core With An Internal Structure Of

Buttress Walls At Intervals Of 5 Cubits, About 2.5 Meters, Inward At An Angle Of About 75°

This Construction Was Contrary To How Sneferu Constructed The Meydum Pyramid, Forming A

Structure Super Imposed On A Mastaba With Horizontal Courses Of Masonry. The Meydum

Pyramid Consisted Of Buttress Walls. The Only Thing Adhering The Second Step With The Third

Step Was A Layer Of Mortar.

The Lower Part Of The Pyramid Step One And Step Two Were Constructed On A Roackbed,

Whereas, Step Three Of The Pyramid Rested On The Underlying Desert Sand. The Mantle, The

Facing Or Stone Including A Projecting Shelf Or Slab Beyond The Surface Of The Second Step

And The Blocks Used In The Outward Extension Of The Mantle Were Not Squared Well. The

Weight Exerted By The Weight Of The Blocks Pushed Downwards And Along The Surface Of

The Mantle Itself. As A Result Of The Mantle Of The Third Step Slipped And Crumbled Taking

With It-A Small Portion Of The First And Second Steps. Originally The Outer Mantle Of The

Third Step Of The Pyramid Reached A Height Of 60 Meters Before It Crumbled. Despite The

Collapse The Pyramid I&perience, The Meydum Still Remains A Great Colossus Towering At

The Top Of A Hill In The Meydum Desert. As You Can See I Made It My Business To Visit

And Study These Advanced Monuments Of Our Ancient Ancestors.

The Bent Pyramid Was Also Built By Sneferu And Was Named Bent Pyramid Because The Angle

Of Its Inclination Decreased Abruptily From 54°, And 31 Feet, The Angle Was Changed To 43°,

And 21 Feet. It Has A Square Base Measurement Of 619 Feet Or 188.56 Meters. The Bent

Pyramid Slopes Inward At An Angle Then It Meets At An Apex. The Pyramid Is Best Preserved

Inside, Although On Its Exterior It Managed To Retain The Outercasting Or Pure Tura

Limestone. Towards The Interior Of The Building The Stones Are Laid Inclined Downwards.

Unlike The Other Pyramids, The Bent Pyramid Has Two Entrances. An Opening Approximately

In The Middle Of To A Narrow Low Roofed Corridor. The Corridor Then Descends Through

The Center Of The Pyramid Then Into The Subterranean Rock.

A Few Feet From The Entrance Of The Pyramid, The Corridor Becomes Leveled And A

Corbelled Roof Rises To A Height Of 4 Feet And 6 Inches. The Complex Of The Bent Pyramid

Contains A Valley Temple That Is Highly Decorated With Sculptured Features On The Wall And

Painted Scenes.

Beyond The Corridor Lie Two Chambers, One From North To South And Another From East To

West. The Corbelled Roof Is Made Of Limestone. The Entrance Of The Pyramid Leads To A

Sloping Passaged Which Descends To A Horizontal Gallery Closed By Two Portcullises. The

Pyramid Contained A Pair Porticullis, Which Slide Sideway Across A Corridor To Close Its

Entrance. No Coffins Were Found Either In The Upper Or Lower Chamber. Sneferu's Name Was

Located Inscribed On A Block Lying Beneath The Floor Of The Upper Chamber Also, On A

Stone At The North East Corner Of The Outercasing. The Pyramid Was A Place Of Offering,

Consisting Of An Altar And Two Limestone Stelae (Upright Stone) With Hieroglphic

Inscriptions. The Bent Pyramid Is Referred To As The Southern Pyramid.

The Necropolis Of Giza Or The Giza Complex Consists Of The Pyramid Attributed To Khufu

(Greek- Cheops), The Pyramid Attributed To Khafre (Greek-Chephren), The Pyramid Attributed

To Menkure (Greek-Mycerinus), The Sphinx, The Lower Temple Of Khafre, The Field Of

Mastahas And The Tomb Of Hetephers.

The Word Necropolis Is The Plural Of The Necropoleis Or Necropolises, And Is Defined In The

American Heritage Dictionary Third Edition As Simply A Cemetery. However, If You Break The

Word Down You Will See That If Comes From The Greek Words Nekro, Necro- And -Polis.

Nekro Deviving From The Greek Prefix Nek, Meaning Death, And Polls, Meaning City. So The

Word Necropolis, Means The City Of The Dead, And Is Commonly Used When Referring To A

Large Area Of Tombs And Temples Of Nobility.

The Three Pyramids At Giza Stand On The West Bank Of The Nile River Outside Of Cairo.

They Are The Largest And Best Preserved Of All Egyptian Pyramids. The Largest Pyramid Of

The Three, Was Thought To Have Been Built For Pharaoh Khufu. The Second Pyramid To

Pharaoh Khafre. It Stands Near Khufu's Pyramid. The Third Pyramid Is Also Thought To Belong

To Pharaoh Menkure.

The Most Outstanding Thing About The Giza Complex Is Most Of It Has Remained Intact. Most

Of The Other Pyramids And Tombs Did Not Survive. The Plateau Of Giza Is Approximately One

Mile In Length From East To West And Three Quarters Of A Mile From North To South.

Napolean Bonaparte, The Explorer (1769-1821 A.D.) Was Believed To Have Said That The

Pyramids On The Giza Plateau Contained Enough Stones To Build A Wall Ten Feet High And

One Foot Wide Around The Whole Of France. The Great Pyramid Was Built At The Edge Of

The Desert About Five Miles West Of Giza. The Four Corners Of The Pyramid Northeast,

Northwest, Southwest, And Southeast Are Almost Perfect Right Angles.

The Entrance To The Pyramid Lies At The North Face But A Few Feet From It. Khufu's Name

Was Found Inscribed In Two High Relieving Chambers, Above The Kings Indicating It Belonged

To Him. The Great Pyramid Is Also Known As The "Horizon Of Khuft". Pharaoh Khufu Was

The Second Ruler Of The Fourth Dynasty Of The Egyptian Old Kingdom. He Was Pharaoh Of

Upper And Lower Egypt. Khufu Was The Son And Successor Of Pharaoh Sneferu And

Hete-Phere. Hetephere Was The Daughter And Heiress Of Pharaoh Hu. Khufu Reigned For

23 Years And Reconstructed The Great Pyramid, The Largest Entrance Is In The Northwest

Corner Of A Plateau Five Miles West Of Giza.

The Entrance Is In The North Face Above Ground Level. The Facing Of The Pyramid Is Made

Of Tura Limestone. The Tura Limestones Were Quarried From The Muqattam Hills Behind

Modern Cairo. Today, Not Much Of The Facing Remains But A Few Pieces On The North And

South Section At The Base Of The Pyramid. Facing Blocks Were Fitted So Accurately That The

Point In Which The Blocks Meet Is Hardly Visible.

The Pyramid Attributed To Khafre Was To Be Smaller Than That Of His Father's Khufu. It

Attained A Height Of 143.5 Meters With A Slope Of 53°, 10." However Since The Pyramid

Attributed To Khafre Was Built On A Higher Ground, It Seems To Stands Higher Than The

Pyramid Attributed To Khufe, Though It Was Originally 10 Ft. Lower, Or 471 Ft. High While

The Pyramid Attributed To Khufu Was Originally 481 Ft High. ,

Today The Pyramid Of Khafre Stands 2 Ft. 6 In. Lower Than The Great Pyramid Which Stands

At 450 Ft. High. The Causeway Of The Great Pyramid Has Decorated Carvings Of Animals And

Mastabas For Nobles Which Were Decorated With Reliefs Which Contained No Single

Techniques But A Variety Of Styles. The Pyramids Attributed To Menkure And Khufu Have

Three Small Subsidiary Pyramids. Khufu Son And Successor, Rededef, Built A Pyramid At Abu

Rawwash, Five Miles North From Giza. The Remains Of A Mortuary Temple Lies East From

The Pyramid. South Of The Mortuary Temple Lies A Large Rock Cut Boat Pit.

The Pyramid Attributed To Menkure Is Set From The Rest By The Granite Casing Covering The

Lower Sixteen Courses. The Superstructure Was Enlarged By His Successors By Adding A

Deepening Floor Of A Burial Chamber Cutting New Sloping Corridors. The Pyramid Has Two

Chambers. Three Smaller Pyramids With Mortuary Temples Surrounding Menkure Occupies Less

Than 1.4 Of An Area Covered By The Great Pyramid. The Upper Part Is Dressed Tura

Limestone, The Outer Facing Were Built Of Red Granite.

The Real Splendor Of The Complex Of This Third Pyramid Is The Mortuary Temple The Core

Masonry Is Of Huge Blocks Of Local Limestone, Which Were Originally, Lined With Granite On

The Outside. The Western Side Of The Court, Originally, Had Red Granite Pillars. On This End

Was The Sanctuary, Or Offering Shrine, Built Against The Face Of The Pyramid. It Was Paved

With-Red Granite. One Of The Corridors In The Northern End Of The Temple Has Walls Of

Black Granite. The Parent Pyramid Stood At A Height Of 66.5 Meters; The Base Being 108.5

Meter Square At A Slope Of 51°

Sekhem-Khets - Sekhem-Khets Was The Successor Of Zoser, However He Died Young. At

One Time The Step Pyramid Of Sekhem-Khets Was Buried Under The Sand West Of The Step

Pyramid At Saqqara. The Sekhem-Khet Was A Huge Rectangular Pyramid Divided Into Sections

Which Were Larger Than The Enclosure Of Zoser's Pyramid. The Pyramid Consists Of A High

Enclosure Wall. At A Distance From The Pyramids Entrance Lies A Rectangular Burial

Chamber. In The Middle Of The Burial Chamber Lies An Alabaster Sarcophagus, Which Is A

Stone Coffin Or Tomb, However, It Was Opened By Archaeologist Zakaria Goneim Who

Discovered It Was And Always Was Empty..

The Pyramids Of Zawiet El Aryan - There Are Two Pyramids At Zawiet El Aryan, A Site

Between The Pyramid Of Giza And The Pyramid Of Abusir Known As The Layer Pyramid

And Unfinished Pyramid. The Layer Pyramid Was Built During The 3rd Dynasty At Saqqarah.

This Pyramid Was Never Completed, From Its Substructure Only The Lowest Course Of The

Inner Core Have Been Preserved. In Close Proximity To The Later Pyramid Is The Unfinished

Pyramid, It Was Built For King Nefer-Ka-Re Nebka. This Site Consists Solely Of A Huge Pit

Cut In The Rock To Its Northern Side. Sand Covers The Floor Of The Trench Pit And Limestone

And Granite Remain Scattered About The Ground.

This Structure Is Four Miles From The Pyramid Of Giza. An Oval Granite Sarcophagus Which

Was Centered Over Was Sunk In The Floor On The Western Side With Its Long Axis North And

South, It Was Sealed Shut And Empty. The Granite For Its Blocks Were Brought From The

Aswan Quarries. There Is Something Mysterious About This Pyramid. Archaeologists Have

Noted The Fact That Of March 31, 1905 A.D., There Was A Large Rainstorm Which Flooded

The Pyramid Pit With Water To A Depth Of Three Meters, Yet By The Pyramid Pit With Water

To One Meter. It Is Unknown Where The Two Meters Of Water Disappeared To. Researchers

Believed That The Excess Water Disappeared Into A Subterranean Gallery But His Gallery Was

Never Found.

Constructed Also During The Third Dynasty Were Three Small Step Pyramids At Seila. These

Pyramids Are:

1. The Pyramid Of Zawiyet El Amwat

2. The Pyramid Of El Kola

3. The Pyramid Of Seila

The Pyramid Of Zawiyet El Amwat Is On The Eastern Side Of The Nile About Five Miles To

The North Of The Town Of Minya. The Pyramid Is Also Called Zawiyet El Maieteen, From

An Egyptian Dialect Word "Maiet" Meaning "Dead". This Pyramid Is Surrounded By A

Cemetery. The Lower Part Of The Pyramid Is Still Standing, Constructed Of Stone Blocks With

Its Courses Inclined Forward Which Help Support The Weight Of The Blocks.

The Pyramid Of El Kola Is Small And Has No Chapel. It Does Not Connect With An Cemetery.

This Pyramid Is Unaccessible And Many Stories About It Containing Hidden Treasures Have

Been Circulated Amongst The Archeologists.

The Pyramid Of Seila Is Small In Size Compared To The Other Two Mentioned. This Small

Pyramid Has Never Been Explored And Stands In An Area Between The Faiyum And The Nile

Valley. The Pyramid Of Seila Looks Like A Mastaba Built Of Large Limestone Blocks. There Is

No Room In The Seila Pyramid For A Valley Temple, Because The Pyramid Stands Almost At

The Edge Of The Plateau With A Steep Slope On The East, Which Makes It Difficult To Reach.

No Tombs Exist And Only Rubbish Or Chips Made Of Limestones Can Be Seen Around The

Pyramid. The Pyramid Of Seila Stands Alone With Ancient Tombs Surrounding It.

Rededef And The Pyramid At Abu Rawwash -

Rededef, Khufu's Immediate Successor, Built His

Pyramid At Abu Rawwash, About Five Miles

North Of His Father's Pyramid At Giza. Because He

Did Not Agree With The Way His Father Ran The

Kingdom, He Chose This Distant Lonely Site, High

On A Lofty Spur Of The Plateau. The Commanding

Site Rededef Chose For His Pyramid Had Already

Been Used As A Necropolis A Long Time Ago. It

Was Thus More Or Less A Part Of The Vast

Memphis Necropolis, And Because Of Its

Commanding Position Was A Logical Place To

Build A Pyramid.

The Base Of Rededef s Pyramid Measures 100 Meters Square, And Is, At Present 12 Meters

High. The Foundation Consists Of Between Eight And Ten Courses (Horizontal Range Of Stones

In A Wall) Of Limestone Masonry, Covering A Core Of Natural Rock. It, At One Time, Had

Been In Red Granite For 3 Courses.

A Few Scattered Blocks Of Limestone Slightly West Of The Modern Village Of Abu Rawwash

Indicate The Still Unexcavated Site Of The Valley Temple. From This Area Begins What Was

The Most Splendid Of All The Pyramid Causeways. This Wonderful Structure, Over 1.5

Kilometers Long, Extends In A Southwesternly Direction, And Rises To A Height Of About 12

Meters Above The Desert, Where It Joins The Rock Of The Plateau. It Was Walled But Roofless.

As In The Case Of The Bent Pyramid At Dahshur, The Causeway Seems To Have Terminated

Near The Northeastern Corner Of The Pyramid Enclosure; Only The Northwestern Corner Of

The Temenos (The Pyramid In Its Stone Enclosure) Wall Remains.

Mastabat Fara'un - Menkure's Son, Shepseskaf Built His Pyramid Midway Between Zoser's

Step Pyramid And The Pyramids Of Sneferu At Saqqarah. The Pyramid Originally Belonged

To His Father Menkure But His Father Died Before He Completed It. Mastabat Fara'un Is

Neither A Pyramid Not A True Mastaba. It Resembles A Rectangular Sarcophagus, Almost Like

The Ones Built During The First And Second Dynasties.

The Pyramid Was Surrounded By A Wall And A Chapel Is On Its Eastern Side. The Entrance Is

On The North And Leads To A Long Descending Passage, Then A Horizontal Corridor In Which

One Would Find An Antechamber With A Burial Room And Several Store Rooms, However The

Tomb Chamber Was Found Empty, With Only Fragments Of A Sarcophagus. Shepseskaf Was

The First Ruler Of The Fifth Dynasty. He Reigned For Only Four Years And He Had Eight

Successors.

Pyramid Of Queen Hatshepsut - She Was

1 Of Five Known Queens To Rule Egypt.

In The Second Or Third Year Of Her

Regency, Hatshepsut Abandoned The

Pretext And Had Herself Crowned As

Pharaoh, With Complete Rulership As

Khenemet-Amun-Hatshepsitou (She Who

Embraces Amun, The Foremost Of

Women).

On The Walls Of Her Temple At Deir El-Bahri She Had Herself Portrayed As A Man, With A

False Beard And A Short Kilt And All The Other Symbols Of Kingship.Hatshepsut Ruled Until

1458 B.C.E., The Twenty-Second Year Of The Reign Of Thutmose III, Who Then Regained The

Throne. She Didn't Face Much Opposition From The Priests Or The People Of Her Nation. A

Matter Of Fact, Such Prominent Figures Supported Her, Such As A Man Called Senemut. The

Pyramid Of Queen Hatshepsut Of The 18th Dynasty Is Situated At Deir El Bahri. Hatshepsut

Was The Daughter Of Thutmose I

Hatshepsut Was Married To Her Half

Brother Thutmose II, A Son Of Thutmose I

By A Concubine Called Mutnofret.

Hatshepsut Half Brother, And Husband

Eventually Became Pharaoh Under The

Name Of Thutmose II. Therefore Set She

Herself As Ruler. Her Pyramid Was Built At

The Foot Of A Theba Cliff. It Contained

The Obelisk Of The Queen From A

Science Of The Pyramid

Authored By

The Supreme Grand Master

Nayya ; Malachizodok York -El

For The United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors

Scroll # 91

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Daniyal;947280 wrote: Nefer Mensa -Meht.

Nefer ankht, Daniyal. :)

Is the version of the Epic of Gilgamesh in the Holy Tablet by York a different version from the one Assyrian version which scholars have today? Or is it based on a translation done by York? (since I do not know)

I remember this story well from school, and wrote on it, from the Assyrian version, from Pritchard's translations. I have noticed several references to it before in some of your posts: Annunaki, Enkidu, and some of the other ones involved.

I do understand from this version, about Anu, Enlil, why Gilgamesh is two-thirds god, the flood epic, and other things within this narrative.

I would like you to tell me more about it, does the versions differ? My book is downstairs, I would not mind getting that lovely tome out to discuss this. It is a little tangent from Egypt, going over to Mesopotamia, if you do not mind the digression.

Thank you, Daniyal. :)
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;947768 wrote: Nefer ankht, Daniyal. :)

Is the version of the Epic of Gilgamesh in the Holy Tablet by York a different version from the one Assyrian version which scholars have today? Or is it based on a translation done by York? (since I do not know)

I remember this story well from school, and wrote on it, from the Assyrian version, from Pritchard's translations. I have noticed several references to it before in some of your posts: Annunaki, Enkidu, and some of the other ones involved.

I do understand from this version, about Anu, Enlil, why Gilgamesh is two-thirds god, the flood epic, and other things within this narrative.

I would like you to tell me more about it, does the versions differ? My book is downstairs, I would not mind getting that lovely tome out to discuss this. It is a little tangent from Egypt, going over to Mesopotamia, if you do not mind the digression.

Thank you, Daniyal. :)

Nefer Mensher ~ Chonsigir ~

If You Like We Can Compair Note What I Have In The Holy Tablet About Gilgamesh , Epic Of Gilgamesh Tablet 1 With 551 Verse Also The Dream Tablet 2 With 741 Verse .. ... And Yes They Are Diffrent Version / Tanslation Of Gilgamesh By Diffrent Sholars ... One Dr.M.Z.York Have Was Given To Him By The Elder's

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Shlama alakh

I shall get out my version in the morning then, it is a delightful epic to discuss. I will pull it out, and check the number of verses so you know the version and the year of translation. I do not know Mesopotamian cunnieform or Akkadian or Assyrian so I can only go from the translation. It was a language I did not have time to learn. But I have my original paper I wrote on it, about 15 years ago or so. (but I have to go to the airport tonight, #2 son is coming home, and I always track flights-mom's worry until they are home) But it would be very interesting to compare notes, thank you Daniyal.
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;947804 wrote: Shlama alakh

I shall get out my version in the morning then, it is a delightful epic to discuss. I will pull it out, and check the number of verses so you know the version and the year of translation. I do not know Mesopotamian cunnieform or Akkadian or Assyrian so I can only go from the translation. It was a language I did not have time to learn. But I have my original paper I wrote on it, about 15 years ago or so. (but I have to go to the airport tonight, #2 son is coming home, and I always track flights-mom's worry until they are home) But it would be very interesting to compare notes, thank you Daniyal.

Antut Atha Nana ~ You Are Welcome ~ Chonsigirl

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Shalom

Good morning Daniyal

Nefer-muhl Yawum

This is the text I have:

Pritchard, The Ancient Near East, Vol. 1, 1958.

Pritchard uses the texts from the library of Ashurbanipal, tablets I-II and X from the Old Babylonian version, with a fragment from the Hurrian rendition. A good volume, very nice to pull it out and see all my scribblings on the margins from school.

Line count is very long, but if you want to know from tablet to tablet, I will add them up. It is the long version.

Tablet I: Gilgamesh strutting around Uruk (oh, what a show off!) and the creation of Enkidu by Anu and Aruru.

Very meaningful beginning to the Epic, the key is the creation of Enkidu, the double of Gilgamesh. Direct intervention of the gods, to calm down the havoc being wrecked in Uruk-let’s have two of them strutting around now, and let the games begin in Mesopotamia. It is a grand narrative.

Chonsi
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;948263 wrote: Shalom

Good morning Daniyal

Nefer-muhl Yawum

This is the text I have:

Pritchard, The Ancient Near East, Vol. 1, 1958.

Pritchard uses the texts from the library of Ashurbanipal, tablets I-II and X from the Old Babylonian version, with a fragment from the Hurrian rendition. A good volume, very nice to pull it out and see all my scribblings on the margins from school.

Line count is very long, but if you want to know from tablet to tablet, I will add them up. It is the long version.

Tablet I: Gilgamesh strutting around Uruk (oh, what a show off!) and the creation of Enkidu by Anu and Aruru.

Very meaningful beginning to the Epic, the key is the creation of Enkidu, the double of Gilgamesh. Direct intervention of the gods, to calm down the havoc being wrecked in Uruk-let’s have two of them strutting around now, and let the games begin in Mesopotamia. It is a grand narrative.

Chonsi

The Holy Tablets , Nayya Malachi Zodok-El ! This Holy Scripture Is Needed . The Holy Tablets Come From The Ancient Original Tablets Inscribed In Cuneiform , Later Borrowed , And In Part To Form What Became The Torah , Which Became The Holy Bible , Which Yielded Many Scriptures , Old As Well As The New Testament , And Even Later , The Holy Qur'an Or Koran . This Is By Far The Greatest Of All , For It Contains All They Were Trying To Express But Couldn't , Because They Didn't Have The Whole Truth And All The Facts .

( Holy Tablet Chapter Seventeen Latum Shil Gilgamesh Epic Of Gilgamesh )

Tablet One

Gilgamesh

( 19 x 29 = 551 )

Verse 1 - 25

Lo! of him who found out all things , I of him who experienced everything , I shall teach the whole . Verse 2 . He searched the lands to teach everywhere . Verse 3 . He who experienced the whole gained complete wisdom . Verse 4 . He found out what the secret and uncovered what was hidden , he brought back a tale of times before the flood . Verse 5 . He had journeyed far and wide , weary and at last resigned . He engraved all toils on a memorial momument of stone . Verse . He had the wall of Uruk built the sheepfold of holiest Eanna , the pure treasury . Verse 7 . See its wall , which is like a copper band , survey its battlements , which nobody else can match . Verse 8 . Take the threshold , which is from time immemorial approach Eanna , the home of Ishtar . Verse 9 . Which no furure ruler nor any man will ever match ! Verse 10 . Go up on to the wall of Uruk and walk around !

Verse 11 . Inspect the foundation platform and scrutinize the brickwork! Verse 12 . Tesify that its brick are baked bricks, Verse 13 . And that the 7 counselors must have laid its foundations ! Verse 14 . One square mile is city , one square mile is orchards , one square mile is claypits , as well as the open ground of Ishtar's temple . Verse 15 . Three square miles and the open ground comprise Uruk . Verse 16 . Look for the copper the tablets, undo its bronze look , open the door to its secret , Verse 17 . Lift out the Lapis Lazuli Tablet and read it . Verse 18 . The story of that man , Gilgamesh , who went through all kinds of Sufferings , Verse 19 . He was superior to other rulers , a warrior master of great stature , a hero born of Uruk , a goring wild bull . Verse 20 . He marches at the front as leader ,

Verse 21 . He goes behind , the support of his brothers . 22 . A strong net , the protection of his men , the raging flood -wave , which can destroy even a stone wall . Son of Lugalbanda , Gilgamesh , perfect in strength , son of the lofty cow , the wild cow Ninsun . Verse 23 . He is Gilgamesh , perfect in splendor , who opened up passes in the mountains , Verse 24 . Who could dig pits even in the mountainside , who crossed the ocean , the broad seas , as far as the sunrise . Verse 25 . Who inspected the edges of the world , kept searching for eternal life , who reached Ut-Nafishtim the far-distant , by force .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post

Hala Benra -Un Yawum ~ Have A Nice Day ~ Chonsigirl

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

Verse 26 . Who restsore to their rightful place cult centres and temples which the flood had ruined . Verse 27 . There is nobody among the rulers of teeming humanity . Verse 28 . Who can compare with him . Verse 29 . Who can say I am ruler beside Gilgamesh . Verse 30 . Gilgamesh was named from birth for fame . Two-thirds of him was Divine , and One-third Mortal . Verse 31 . Belet-Ili who is the mistress of the Anunnagi , who is also known as Ninhursag or Mami and Aruru designed the shape of his body , made his form perfect .

Verse 32 . As the Anunnagi , he was proud and noble in Utuk the sheepfold he would walk about , show himself , his head help high like a wild bull . Verse 33 . He had no rival , and at his Pukku , his weapons would rise up . his comrades have to rise up . They young men of Uruk became dejected in their private quarters . Verse 34 . Gilgamesh would not leave any son alone for his father . Day and shadow hour his behavior changed and was overbearing . Verse 35 . He was the shepherd . He was their shepherd also yet he was powerful , superb, knowldgeable and expert , Verse 36 . The Aluhum often heard their complaints .

Verse 37 . The Igigis of heaven and also the ruler of Uruk . Did Aturu , who is called Mami really create such a rampant wild bull ? Verse 38 . Is there no rival at the Pukku ? His weapons rise up , his comrades have to rise up . Verse 39 . ANU , who is El often hears their complaints . Verse 40 . They called upon the great Aruru also known as Mami ; Verse 41 . You , Aruru , you created mankind , did you not ? Now create someone for him , to match his hunger the desire of his loins is great and they are the taker of his energies ! Verse 42 . Let them be regular rivals , and let Uruk be allowed peace .

Verse 43 . When Aruru heard this , she created inside herself the word control of ANU , the El . Verse 44 . Aruru washed her hands , pinched off a piece of clay , and cast it out into open country . Verse 45 . She created a primitive man , Enkidu the warrior ; offspring of silence the bullman , sky-bolt of Ninurta . Verse 46 . His whole body was Shaggy with Hair , he was furnished with dresses like a woman , Verse 47 . His locks of hair grew luxuriant like grain . Verse 48 . He knew neither people nor country ; he was dressed as cattle are . Verse 49 . With gazelles he eats vegetation , with cattle he quenches his thirst at the watering place . Verse 50 . With wild beasts he satisfies his need for water .

Hala Benra -Un Yawum ~ Have A Nice Day ~ Chonsigirl

chonsigirl

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by chonsigirl »

Shlama alakh

A very nice section to start with, at the beginning of the epic. What a riot that Gilgamesh must have caused, running around Uruk that way.

Enkidu, created from Aruru and Anu, and his semi-divine nature revealed. And his wildness, tamed in the next section.

Lovely, Daniyal, thank you for that selection. :)
Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;951762 wrote: Shlama alakh

A very nice section to start with, at the beginning of the epic. What a riot that Gilgamesh must have caused, running around Uruk that way.

Enkidu, created from Aruru and Anu, and his semi-divine nature revealed. And his wildness, tamed in the next section.

Lovely, Daniyal, thank you for that selection. :)

Shukran Jaziylan ~ Chonsigirl

Yes I Like Starting A The Beginning This Way One Can Have A Better Overstanding Of Gilgamesh Epic / Enkidu , It Will Get Even Deeper .

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa- A Allah

Daniyal

Wisdom of Ancient Egypt

Post by Daniyal »

( Holy Tablet Chapter Seventeen Latum Shil Gilgamesh Epic Of Gilgamesh )

Tablet One

Gilgamesh

( 19 x 29 = 551 )

Verse 51 . A hunter , a bandit , came face to face with him beside the watering place .

Verse 52 . He saw him on three succsive days beside the watering place .

Verse 53 . The hunter looked at him , and was dumbstruck to see him .

Verse 54 . In the problem times he went back into his house and was afriad , stayed mute , was silent , and hid the grief in his innermost being .

Verse 55 . His face was like that of a long - distance traveller .

Verse 56 . The hunter made his voice heard and spoke , he said to his father .

Verse 57 . Father , there was a young man who came from the mountain , on the land he was strong , he was powerful .

Verse 58 . His strenght was very hard , like a sky - bolt of Anu .

Verse 59 . He walks about on the mountain all the time .

Verse 60 . All the time he eats vegetation woth cattle .

Verse 61 . All the time he puts his feet in the water at the watering place .

Verse 62 . I am too frightened to approach him , He kept filling in the pits that dug to trap the beast .

Verse 63 . He kept pulling out the traps that I laid .

Verse 64 . He kept helping cattle , wild beasts of open country , to escape my grasp .

Verse 65 . He will not allow me to work in open country .

Verse 66 . His father spoke to him , to the hunter , of Uruk , Gilgamesh .

Return to “Ancient Wisdom”