Hunting for someone overseas

Discuss missing adults, unsolved or suspicious deaths, unidentified persons, and more.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

:-5My search took many months. But I did locate my childhood friend in Italy (She was born in the states). Now I will say. This was far from easy. i can not tell you how many sources and sites i went to. I just want to pass on what not to do. Don't contact the American Embassy in that country. They are RUDE. Basically saying you are waisting their time. TV stations,Newspapers,And Political figures. HAH!! I sent over 75 e mails did not recieve one reply. Of, can not help you or KISS MY ---. the European Red cross, salvation Army. the clergey. There were plenty of PRIVATE EYES> Who were willing to help for big time $$$$$$.

A little background. A dying friend. her last request is for me to find our friend. in Italy. Hell or high water. I was going to do this for her.

Well I did get one lead from a very kind man in the city hall where our friend first moved to. he gave me her married date, name, and where and when she moved. I then was able to locate her. believe it or not in the Italian White pages. In many countries now there are very strict privacy laws. Good luck and God bless.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I dont know why you have to go overseas to hunt someone.

Hell why not hunt your Sanford & Son neighbor down. Whack him, take him out to the swamp and chase that bastard down. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
jessicaabruno

Post by jessicaabruno »

WOW about this and thanx for the info.

southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

fuzzy butt;947962 wrote: umm call me silly, but that would have been the first place i would have looked.:-3 Did not know her married name.

Return to “Missing Adults”