The Beginning: discussion

spot

Post by spot »

99th Monkey;940774 wrote: God turned on the stereo :guitarist :-6 :yh_alien2 :yh_yinyan

Could you expand on that a bit?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

How gnomic. It doesn't convey a lot but maybe that's something lacking on my part.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

99th Monkey;940830 wrote: This question is too big for my little Monkey Brain :confused:Then why on earth are you messing up a perfectly respectable thread like this?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;940834 wrote: Then why on earth are you messing up a perfectly respectable thread like this?

Thank you for not leting him / her SABOTAGE my post !!
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;941264 wrote: In what way does Greek mythology differ from, say, Christianity?

Was it any less true to the ancient Greeks than Christianity is to today's western culture?

Why is it a myth rather than a religion?

Go Look It Up In Your English Dictionary's

Your Wasteing Your Time Again , Didn't Say You Didn't Want To Waste Your Time , It's Just Not In You To Stand By Your Word .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;941311 wrote: Go Look It Up In Your English Dictionary's

Your Wasteing Your Time Again , Didn't Say You Didn't Want To Waste Your Time , It's Just Not In You To Stand By Your Word .

Are you not prepared to discuss anything?

What is your point in posting to a discussion forum if you are not prepared to discuss?

I am trying to understand what you are posting - will you not make any effort to promote understanding?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Bryn Mawr;941325 wrote: Are you not prepared to discuss anything?

What is your point in posting to a discussion forum if you are not prepared to discuss?

I am trying to understand what you are posting - will you not make any effort to promote understanding?

Read This Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Slowly Dictionary's Your Wasteing Your Time Again , Didn't Say You Didn't Want To Waste Your Time , It's Just Not In You To Stand By Your Word .. Do Your Get The Point Nowwwwwwwwwww .

Ted

Post by Ted »

Bryn Mawr:-6

You are correct about discussion. Daniyal is only here to proselytize his own particular belief system as if it were the only one that was true. That is simply ridiculous of course. The simple fact is that no one has all the right answers and one often wonders even how close we are.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;941340 wrote: Read This Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Slowly Dictionary's Your Wasteing Your Time Again , Didn't Say You Didn't Want To Waste Your Time , It's Just Not In You To Stand By Your Word .. Do Your Get The Point Nowwwwwwwwwww .

No, I do not get your point. You are posting on a discussion forum but, when invited to discuss, you put out this rubbish.

What is your point?
abbey

Post by abbey »

daniyal;941340 wrote: read This Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Slowly dictionary's Your Wasteing Your Time Again , Didn't Say You Didn't Want To Waste Your Time , It's Just Not In You To Stand By Your Word .. Do Your Get The Point Nowwwwwwwwwww .plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Nicelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :(
Ted

Post by Ted »

LOL.

Does anyone read the posts in "The Beginning?"

Shalom

Ted:-6
spot

Post by spot »

There's a heavy investment in getting into the rhythm of the syntax, it starts out unintelligible. I've found that I can read it quite proficiently now but it took months to get to that point. From inside it's informative.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jimbo;941590 wrote: i must say monkey man your post was the most interesting in the thread :wah:

do you think we should tell the good folk that are trying to debat with dannyawn that he or she has no intention of ever debating anything he or she has nothing to debate with so he or she :-3 is just enjoying the attention whilst playing with their minds :wah::wah:

Nothing to do with this debate but can i just point out that "Monkey Man" is an exceptionally good track by the "Rolling Stones". It was used in "Goodfellows" movie by "Martin Scorcese". :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “General Religious Discussions”