~The Glitter Pit~

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
SlipStream

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by SlipStream »

valerie;936713 wrote: Nuh-uh THIS one does!!

:D

my mistake:-5
qsducks

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by qsducks »

Morning Red...you're probs not even awake yet:p
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

*knock, knock* Delivery for RG, I'll just leave it for you.

Attached files
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

qsducks;937916 wrote: Morning Red...you're probs not even awake yet:p

Hi Ducks! Been up since about ten last night...might nap real quick and then run some errands. I have plans to take my dad and I out for Mexican food tonight! Woo! Bring on the pico de gallo! :)
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Trunk Monkey;937972 wrote: *knock, knock* Delivery for RG, I'll just leave it for you.

WOw TM!! Just what we need in here!! Right on! The Glitter Pit is happening! Happening props! Happening folks! We B Cool! :D
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

*knock, knock* "Well, I guess I have the room to myself so I will help myself" :wah:

Attached files
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

OMG! I forgot to call first . Hope I'm not told leave me the heck alone :wah::wah:
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

Dewey Was Here
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

hi Red:D What does that mean under your name?:-2:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

TRUNK MONKEY!!!

I am SO sorry!! I was trying to sort out that problem I was having and then there was a big misunderstanding between me and a really special friend and we were clearing that up. I forgot I said I'd be here!!

:-3I'm sorry

You don't have to call first, it's a pajama-friendly zone! :wah:

DEW!!

How are YEW?? Hope you have yourself a good day!:-6

KAZA!!

Good morning! :) One time someone was ragging on me for something....I recall one of the things was my directness and he said something about how "ladies don't talk like that" and it just came out of my mouth "Yeah buddy well, I'm not your grace." You know like "I'm not your lady, jackass." :wah: It probably makes no sense but I put it up there because I was feeling a little defensive.

Everybody got a cold drink and a beanbag?

Pizza at twelve!! :D

kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;938377 wrote: TRUNK MONKEY!!!

I am SO sorry!! I was trying to sort out that problem I was having and then there was a big misunderstanding between me and a really special friend and we were clearing that up. I forgot I said I'd be here!!

:-3I'm sorry

You don't have to call first, it's a pajama-friendly zone!

DEW!!

How are YEW?? Hope you have yourself a good day!

KAZA!!

Good morning! :) One time someone was ragging on me for something....I recall one of the things was my directness and he said something about how "ladies don't talk like that" and it just came out of my mouth "Yeah buddy well, I'm not your grace." You know like "I'm not your lady, jackass." :wah: It probably makes no sense but I put it up there because I was feeling a little defensive.

Everybody got a cold drink and a beanbag?

Pizza at twelve!! :D

Ohhhh i see:wah: well good for you "lady";) and did you sort things out with your friend?

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

I think so, Kaza, thank you. :) Being my friend isn't always a picnic I know. But this guy sees past my issues and through to my heart. He's a keeper. :-4
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;938542 wrote: I think so, Kaza, thank you. : Being my friend isn't always a picnic I know. But this guy sees past my issues and through to my heart. He's a keeper. :-4

i know!!! :wah:im still trying to be your friend:sneaky: but dont worry i wont give up:sneaky::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

kazalala;938561 wrote: i know!!! :wah:im still trying to be your friend:sneaky: but dont worry i wont give up:sneaky::wah:

WAAAH! :yh_cry I thought we WERE friends?!! I'm not that bad, am I? I have many redeeming qualities!! Honest!:-3

Um...cookie?
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;938601 wrote: WAAAH! :yh_cry I thought we WERE friends?!! I'm not that bad, am I? I have many redeeming qualities!! Honest!:-3

Um...cookie?

:wah::wah: oh there i go putting my big foot in my gob again:rolleyes: sorry:o

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:
along-for-the-ride

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hey RG! Just thought I would visit you room. Hope you are having a good day. We just had some thunder showers here. I like this weather as long as I'm not out in it and the electricity stays on.

Now you have got to come visit me. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

ok im being serious now:thinking: i dont know why,, but for some reason i have always been drawn to you ,,, even though ( and i have said this before) sometimes i have totally disagreed with your point of view ,, and even thought omg i cant believe she said that!:wah: still i seem to know you are a good and decent person and i still respect your forthrightness( if thats a word):wah:

now i look like some deranged stalker:wah:i just know jimbo is watching:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

along-for-the-ride;938662 wrote: Hey RG! Just thought I would visit you room. Hope you are having a good day. We just had some thunder showers here. I like this weather as long as I'm not out in it and the electricity stays on.

Now you have got to come visit me. :)

Hi AFTR! I love summer storms too! Good jigsaw puzzle weather :) Or if it's Sunday...open the drapes so you can see the rain and curl up with some nice soft music and the Sunday paper. Read the funnies first! :)

On my way to visit you....!
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

kazalala;938665 wrote: ok im being serious now:thinking: i dont know why,, but for some reason i have always been drawn to you ,,, even though ( and i have said this before) sometimes i have totally disagreed with your point of view ,, and even thought omg i cant believe she said that!:wah: still i seem to know you are a good and decent person and i still respect your forthrightness( if thats a word):wah:

now i look like some deranged stalker:wah:i just know jimbo is watching:wah:

Kaza, that's quite a nice compliment you have given me. Thank you! I'll tell you, I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's hard to take sometimes but I understand. But (I think) most of the people who don't care for me have never taken the time to get to know me or understand me. They are put off my some of my more unusual opinions I guess. Once someone becomes a friend of mine, they're a friend forever. I feel very strongly about friendship and loyalty.

Gee, I'm just blabbing away huh? Well again, I thank you. You just made my day. I happen to think you are a pretty special person too. :-6

Oh and forthrightness is one of my favorite words!
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;938685 wrote: Kaza, that's quite a nice compliment you have given me. Thank you! I'll tell you, I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's hard to take sometimes but I understand. But (I think) most of the people who don't care for me have never taken the time to get to know me or understand me. They are put off my some of my more unusual opinions I guess. Once someone becomes a friend of mine, they're a friend forever. I feel very strongly about friendship and loyalty.Gee, I'm just blabbing away huh? Well again, I thank you. You just made my day. I happen to think you are a pretty special person too. :-6

Oh and forthrightness is one of my favorite words!

*me too

Well i am usualy attracted to unusual people:wah: right im off to bed now its nearly midnight here! take care:D:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Goodnight!! :)
valerie

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by valerie »

You know, having "strolled" through this thread and seen all the red

glittery stuff people have posted, I seriously want to go over to the

crafts store and get some glue and some RED GLITTER and put it

somewhere!! Am I weird or WHAT?

:wah::confused:;)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

qsducks

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by qsducks »

No Val, your not weird and in fact you can help me decorate for Valentine's Day in advance. I mean people around me at the beach celebrate Christmas on July 25th complete with Santa on the beach giving out toys.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

valerie;938979 wrote: You know, having "strolled" through this thread and seen all the red

glittery stuff people have posted, I seriously want to go over to the

crafts store and get some glue and some RED GLITTER and put it

somewhere!! Am I weird or WHAT?

:wah::confused:;)

Not weird! :D

There's nothing that can't be improved with glitter and some gold spray paint!

If you get the gold glitter in the bigger canister, you can sprinkle it on your sidewalks, pathways, shrubs and yard (grass?) and when the sun or moon hits it, it looks real pretty. :) Magical.
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Just stopping by to say hello!

RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Donuts?

RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Jimbo! Mi casa es su casa...how are you? How's it going with Alfie? :)
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Aww...poor Alfie. He needs lots of extra love and snuggles. Its terribly hot here....the bad news...its August. The good news....summer's almost over. It'ss cool off around October.
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Good morning :-6 I'm leaving some flowers for you this morning....

RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Dang, those are real pretty TM. :)

So what's new with anyone today, anything?
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;942799 wrote: Dang, those are real pretty TM. :)

So what's new with anyone today, anything?

Nope:-3:wah: gonna take Sheila out for her afternoon walk soon, then think of summat to do for tea,,,,exciting innit:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Cow Patty

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Cow Patty »

Good Morning Red!
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Kaza, Jimbo and Cow Patty...

Sorry I didn't look in this morning.

Kaza, Sheila is a darling dog. I was looking at her picture. She reminds me of my Lizzie. :-4

Jimbo....regarding Alfie the Poopzilla :wah:...what do you feed him? If you feed him canned food he will need to go more. If you feed him a good quality dry food he'll need to go less. A cheap dry food with corn as its main ingredient will just go right through the dog and you'll have a mess of piles. Just thought I'd pass that on. I learned that in the shelter where we had to feed the dogs whatever was donated. On good dry they might go twice a day. On the cheap dry, about 3-5 gross piles a day.

Do you have any recent photos of Alfie? It would be fun to see how much he's grown. :)

Cow Patty, do you have any pets? :)
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

I had to drop in to say HI, i never see you anymo at the other forum!
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

HI Red, ye Sheila is a darling,, even though she is slightly mad:wah: and LIzzie! thats a great name for a staffie too:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Cow Patty

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Cow Patty »

Like the new avatar RG.
Cow Patty

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Cow Patty »

Wishing you a great weekend RG
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you Cow Patty!

I hope you have a really nice one too! :-6
Trunk Monkey

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Hello RG! Just stopping by to see if you have any cake :wah:
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

Heres some cake for everyone!:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Gosh those look yummy!

So how's everyone doing today?:-6

I'm okay myself. Should probably take a nap but am stuck at FG. This place grows on one like a fungus! :wah:
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

im good today thanks ,,, im off to watch BB now, enjoy the cakes:D:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by G#Gill »

Hi RG, thought I'd pop in and see how you were. Been meaning to call in for a few days but keep getting distracted ! I've brought you some colombian coffee to go with those rather yummy cakes - I bags the little square choc one please ! I'll try to call by more often to see how you are getting on...........Oops could you give me a hand up from this beanbag RG, I get set in me ways a bit, and I should remember to not sit in comfy things that are this low down ! :( :rolleyes: :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Gill! How have you been?

This thread gets buried fast and I keep failing to come in here every day. :) I'll work on that!!
kazalala

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by kazalala »

I love your Butterfly Red:D

was it you once before talking about white feathers? one fell inside our caravan just a few days after the anniversary of my mum in laws death:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
RedGlitter

~The Glitter Pit~

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you Kaza. I love butterflies. They were important to my mom and they remind me of her. :-4

I did talk about feathers, yes...I'll bet you that was a sign. I firmly believe in those things and according to people who communicate with those who have left us, feathers are one of the things they use to communicate to us that they still come around now and then.

This is a good book if you are interested:

Feathers Brush My Heart

It's about moms communicating with their daughters after death.

So....wow. I spent a foolish amount of time tonight collecting graphics off the web. And adding them to my Photobucket account. I must have swiped a hundred, I'm sure. I love doing that, it's very relaxing. And I added a LOT to my collection of butterfly graphics.

I should be asleep but it's too hot to be comfy and I'm not that tired tonight.

By the way, anything anyone wants to post in here (as long as it's FG-friendly of course) is A-OK by me. Maybe we need some jokes and pictures and stuff! :D

I like having this "room." I'm happy that you guys come in here! :-6

So what are everyone's plans today?

Return to “General Chit Chat”