mumu

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

...is driving me scatty. I can't get a score above 246, however many times I try. Yet Rap and Stumpy have over 700. I just can't do it :-2
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

theia;918486 wrote: ...is driving me scatty. I can't get a score above 246, however many times I try. Yet Rap and Stumpy have over 700. I just can't do it :-2

Hang on in there theia...you'll soon get a good score. My tip is to take your time, build up columns or rows of the same colours, and try to plan ahead.

Good to speak with you, can I put you on my friends' list? :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

theia;920392 wrote: Hang on in there theia...you'll soon get a good score. My tip is to take your time, build up columns or rows of the same colours, and try to plan ahead.

Good to speak with you, can I put you on my friends' list? :-6

Oh, thanks so much for replying...I thought it was going to be one of those embarrassing "no reply from anyone" threads :o Phew!

I'll give Mumu another go, see if I can follow your advice, and yes, I'd love to be your friend :-4
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

Glad I'm not the only one going slightly mad!!
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;920404 wrote: :wah

Glad I'm not the only one going slightly mad!!

Except that I think my madness is probably peaking :thinking:

(I've rid you of 5 wahs because they wouldn't allow me my thinking...in fact I'll have another couple of thinkings, just for good measure :sneaky:oops, that was sneaky, hold on...:thinking::thinking:)
chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

*pulling up a chair for tea*

I'll never beat Nomad's score in the arcade, don't worry Theia.:)
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

AussiePam;920409 wrote: Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

Where's the milk??
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

I haven't even found the Arcade yet!! :sneaky:

Shall I be mother, Chonsi?

chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

:) Yes Pammie.

*holding out her tea cup*
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

AussiePam;920409 wrote: Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

Lovely, Pammie, thank you. But you do realise that this is the slightly odd thread, don't you? Betty thinks she's a banana tree and I post to myself.
chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

*The tea kettle is humming along with the banana tree song*
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;920418 wrote: Lovely, Pammie, thank you. But you do realise that this is the slightly odd thread, don't you? Betty thinks she's a banana tree and I post to myself.

Shut up Theia, we've found some friends, we want them, neeeeeeed them to stay! (besides the british are odd!) :p
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Oh this feels very civilised and very genteel....three lovely ladies have joined me for tea

(Where's the milk?)
chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

Here's a pretty set.............

Attached files
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

I'm a little teapot....

Anyone for milk?

theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;920421 wrote: Shut up Theia, we've found some friends, we want them, neeeeeeed them to stay! (besides the british are odd!) :p

Oh gosh, you're right, Bet. Sorry. Didn't see it that way. Let's show them how demure (and unodd) we can be (even though wer'e (damn apostropes playing up again) not)

(Actually Betty, one of them's a bit odd...she thinks she's a teapot!)
chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

Silly punctuation................:wah:

Attached files
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

short and stout...
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Woke up dis mornin

With Arcadian blues

I done woke up dis mornin

With Arcadian blues

No mumu, no cardi

And cold tea in my shoes

Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;920428 wrote: Oh gosh, you're right, Bet. Sorry. Didn't see it that way. Let's show them how demure (and unodd) we can be (even though wer'e (damn apostropes playing up again) not)

(Actually Betty, one of them's a bit odd...she thinks she's a teapot!)

:wah: Casually ignoring that last comment, I'm a ladeeeee, Betty adjusts her twin set and pearls. Pass the shortbreads Theia. :-3
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

chonsigirl;920429 wrote: Silly punctuation................:wah:

I know, Chons...my apostrophe's are out on a hen night and theyr'e getting more and more out of control. But I do'nt really mind, if the'yre having a good time :wah:
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

AussiePam;920433 wrote: Woke up dis mornin

With Arcadian blues

I done woke up dis mornin

With Arcadian blues

No mumu, no cardi

And cold tea in my shoes

Oh Pam, you should be on the stage :wah:
chonsigirl

mumu

Post by chonsigirl »

*grabbing a hankie*
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;920434 wrote: :wah: Casually ignoring that last comment, I'm a ladeeeee, Betty adjusts her twin set and pearls. Pass the shortbreads Theia. :-3

Round, oblong or triangular, my dear? We have the three varieties heah.

I do so love your pearls, Betty :sneaky:
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;920439 wrote: Round, oblong or triangular, my dear? We have the three varieties heah.

I do so love your pearls, Betty :sneaky:

What about the ones with the hole in the middle that you can stick your tongue in :sneaky::sneaky:
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Just going off to get my pearls too. I actually have pearls somewhere. Have been known to wear them with a nightie when cheering up was required.. grin.

Um.. but I digress.

It's a bright Saturday morning in Sydney and I'm fixing fish fingers for one Small Person who eats like a large horse. Then we're going to spend half an hour on thinking about subtraction.. :sneaky: before catching the ferry to Manly beach for a last day of school holidays visit to the Aquarium.

:-6

theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;920446 wrote: What about the ones with the hole in the middle that you can stick your tongue in :sneaky::sneaky:

Shortbread do'nt have hole's, the'm's coconut ring's :-2
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

AussiePam;920447 wrote: Just going off to get my pearls too. I actually have pearls somewhere. Have been known to wear them with a nightie when cheering up was required.. grin.

Um.. but I digress.

It's a bright Saturday morning in Sydney and I'm fixing fish fingers for one Small Person who eats like a large horse. Then we're going to spend half an hour on thinking about subtraction.. :sneaky: before catching the ferry to Manly beach for a last day of school holidays visit to the Aquarium.

:-6

I d'ont have pearl's. Dont put ideas in my mean little head (which is actually quite big in reality) :sneaky:

Aw, that sounds like a lovely day with little one. Send him my love, and enjoy your day :-6
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Night Night, lovely ladies, and God Bless :-4
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;920450 wrote: Shortbread do'nt have hole's, the'm's coconut ring's :-2

Yes they do, well, obviously you don't shop anywhere posh enough for me, I'll pass thanks. :p

Your apostrophes are all over the place, have you been on the advocat lovey :D
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;920454 wrote: Yes they do, well, obviously you don't shop anywhere posh enough for me, I'll pass thanks. :p

Your apostrophes are all over the place, have you been on the advocat lovey :D

I told you they were out on a hen night, t'heyre getting more and more piddled. But they deserve it, they work hard for me all week

(definitely coconut ring's)
Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;920456 wrote: I told you they were out on a hen night, t'heyre getting more and more piddled. But they deserve it, they work hard for me all week

(definitely coconut ring's)

DEFINITELY NOT COCO'NUT RINGS!!

time those apostrophes were home and tucked up in bed. :wah:
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

OOOOF.... I just fixed a Saturday brekkie (he gets Brit bacon and eggs in the weekend, fruit brex other days = he's smiling) for him indoors too... and it's FRIDAY!!! GEESCH... :sneaky: I blame Mumu for this small mental glitch - I assume MUMU is the goddess of Arcades! May she prosper!!! I shall endeavour to discover a suitable World Youth Day pilgrim to sacrifice in propitiation... hic

Happy dreams!!

flopstock

mumu

Post by flopstock »

:wah: i went and played the game, just for you.

now your score looks mighty fine....:o
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

theia

mumu

Post by theia »

I detest this game. I must be playing it wrong...I'm getting nowhere.

How's it going with you, Betty?
CARLA

mumu

Post by CARLA »

Theia I just found this MUMU game yesterday in the Arcade. I can understand why you detest the game. :-5

[QUOTE]I detest this game. I must be playing it wrong...I'm getting nowhere.

How's it going with you, Betty?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

:-5:-5:-5

is that clear enough for you :wah:
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

CARLA;924379 wrote: Theia I just found this MUMU game yesterday in the Arcade. I can understand why you detest the game. :-5

Carla, I keep thinking to myself, now don't be silly, start again, you'll do better this time...and then I score 103 or something :-5

Betty, are you saying you like the game :wah:
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

Betty has just told me how to enlarge the game! It covers my screen now...but it hasn't improved my score :wah:
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Blimey - you want to enlarge things, I can send you some of the daily emails that sneak through my spam guard on just that!!

WonderWendy3

mumu

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I used to play mumu all the time, was addicted to it and then got away from it, wanted to find again and forgot the name of it....so thanks Theia....I've got the bug back!! whooo hoooo!!!

:-5:o
AussiePam

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Hey - I just

1 Found my way for the first time into the Arcade

2 Found the abominable mumu

3 Have absolutely no idea how the game works... what the heck is it about?

4 Beat the lot of you anyway with a goddessly type score of 63... YAY !!!!!!!!

6 So, what do I do for an encore?

7 Does someone bring me a laurel wreath and a bottle of champagne???

8 Why am I waiting?

:D

Betty Boop

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

I purposely stayed out all day today to avoid it :wah:
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

AussiePam;925034 wrote: Hey - I just

1 Found my way for the first time into the Arcade

2 Found the abominable mumu

3 Have absolutely no idea how the game works... what the heck is it about?

4 Beat the lot of you anyway with a goddessly type score of 63... YAY !!!!!!!!

6 So, what do I do for an encore?

7 Does someone bring me a laurel wreath and a bottle of champagne???

8 Why am I waiting?

:D

Don't go in there again, Pammie or it's downhill all the way. Came in just now, logged on, quick glance at the board, dashed off to mumu...and STILL hopeless :(

Same advice to you, Betty. Just back off, stay away, while you still can. I'll play for both of you since there is absolutely no esacpe for me now...or ever.
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

YZGI..........noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, stop playing, now! You might think you're strong, but it'll get you, it really will.

Wendy...I am so, so sorry :o
Imladris

mumu

Post by Imladris »

I hadn't paid any attention to mumu................until now, boy is it annoying!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
theia

mumu

Post by theia »

grecianurn;925830 wrote: Why does that make me more inclined to go there?? :thinking:

But not yet, maybe ...

No maybes, just don't go...

I actually increased my score by about 10 just now...that's only taken me about 5,000 games and six days! And I still don't know how I did it.

Return to “Arcade Discussions”