Back from London

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Musiclover89

Back from London

Post by Musiclover89 »

Well thats me back from London now :( i got a few job applications and a few videos and pictures aswell i'll post them in a couple of days
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
SlipStream

Back from London

Post by SlipStream »

did ya have a nice trip?
Musiclover89

Back from London

Post by Musiclover89 »

SlipStream;915275 wrote: did ya have a nice trip?

Yeah it was good the Iron Maiden concert was increadible :D
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
SlipStream

Back from London

Post by SlipStream »

Musiclover89;915280 wrote: Yeah it was good the Iron Maiden concert was increadible :D

nice1:)
Trunk Monkey

Back from London

Post by Trunk Monkey »

That was awesome! So glad you enjoyed playing and the concert :-6

Return to “Members' News”