Rent Help Needed

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

i am very sentimental about this thread because it's the very first one spot hijacked. :-1 *sob*
Wolverine

Rent Help Needed

Post by Wolverine »

Far, man you and me both. I thought Peg was a gonner for sure.

but since someone else brought it up...:sneaky: :sneaky:

I have a bid for $50.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

My butt has been fine ever since this thread made me laugh it off.:yh_rotfl
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: My butt has been fine ever since this thread made me laugh it off.:yh_rotflwell can't you come up with some other fatal affliction? :wah:
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

Great idea LC! We can use the money to have one heck of a FG party! I'm getting in the tub soon and I'm sure I can come up with some kind of deadly illness in there. :wah:
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

oh, please do! we need a party! we won't let you actually die. :D
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

lady cop wrote: oh, please do! we need a party! we won't let you actually die. :D
Wish I was so sure of that!:yh_rotfl
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

*sniffles* My dear friends at ForumGarden, I have some sad news for you. While I was in the tub, my doctor called. "On a Sunday?", you say. That's how serious my condition is. It's a not so rare, but often fatal disease. It's called "workwithidiotsitis". He told me I must quit my job at once. The stress will cause high blood pressure which could lead to a stroke, heart attack, etc. It affects many organs. I could develope bleeding ulcers, it will make my arthritis much worse, etc. I have weighed all my choices. I could quit work and live. My kids don't need to eat every week. If I feed them every other week they should be fine. They don't need new school clothes or supplies. I can pass my son's clothes onto my daughter as they grow. My son can the wear my husband's clothes. Big clothes are the style right now so he should fit in just fine. My husband will only need his insulin every other week. He can use it on the weeks we eat. Who needs electric, water, or gas? They made it back in the old days without these luxuries. Thankfully, we have a nice tent we can live in.:-1 BUT, for the love of my family, I have decided to continue working. They are so spoiled by having utilities, clothing, eating every day, I am willing to risk my life for them. *sniffle sniffle*. I know what generous people you all are. I know you would want to send me money so I could quit work and live, but I am just too proud to accept it. I will face my certain death with bravery. The doctor figures I have about two weeks left on this earth. :-1 I just wanted to share this with my loving friends at the garden. *sniffle*

(P.S. LC, this is where you secretly ask them to send donations)
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

omg Peg!! ~~~~everyone, please send BIG wads of cash to me, to save Peg's starving family! do not, i repeat, do not send it to Far, he will just blow it in the the pub! oh Peg honey, just put your feet up and have some bonbons and watch tv, i shall come to your house with the cash soon! yep, trust me. :) :) :) mail currency in large stacks, but not in sequential serial numbers, to lady cop, c/o the big boat moored at the caribbean club, key largo. it will get to me :D then i shall place it in the bank of the bahamas for safekeeping until i can get to Peg's house.
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

*sniffles and give FR and LC a big hug (you may want to change shirts since my nose is running)* I knew I could count on my friends at FG.

help you live stress free, in a freeloaders environment
I'm liking that idea too well!
nvalleyvee

Rent Help Needed

Post by nvalleyvee »

Where do I sign up to live stress free in a freeloaders environment :confused: I've had to work my butt off all my life. Noooo I don't need any help in the butt area.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

flopstock wrote: :yh_rotfl

Peg, I have to ask...when is the last time you enjoyed talking about your ass so much?

This is the thread that made me fall in love with the people here. :-4this classic thread will go down in FG history! :D if puddin only knew! :wah:
cars

Rent Help Needed

Post by cars »

Peg wrote: *sniffles* My dear friends at ForumGarden, I have some sad news for you. While I was in the tub, my doctor called. "On a Sunday?", you say. That's how serious my condition is. It's a not so rare, but often fatal disease. It's called "workwithidiotsitis". He told me I must quit my job at once. The stress will cause high blood pressure which could lead to a stroke, heart attack, etc. It affects many organs. I could develope bleeding ulcers, it will make my arthritis much worse, etc. I have weighed all my choices. I could quit work and live. My kids don't need to eat every week. If I feed them every other week they should be fine. They don't need new school clothes or supplies. I can pass my son's clothes onto my daughter as they grow. My son can the wear my husband's clothes. Big clothes are the style right now so he should fit in just fine. My husband will only need his insulin every other week. He can use it on the weeks we eat. Who needs electric, water, or gas? They made it back in the old days without these luxuries. Thankfully, we have a nice tent we can live in.:-1 BUT, for the love of my family, I have decided to continue working. They are so spoiled by having utilities, clothing, eating every day, I am willing to risk my life for them. *sniffle sniffle*. I know what generous people you all are. I know you would want to send me money so I could quit work and live, but I am just too proud to accept it. I will face my certain death with bravery. The doctor figures I have about two weeks left on this earth. :-1 I just wanted to share this with my loving friends at the garden. *sniffle*

(P.S. LC, this is where you secretly ask them to send donations)

Hi Peg hope you're feeling better! I was just wondering, what ever happened to the $5,000 check I sent you last month to help you out? :-2

Is it all gone already? :wah:
Cars :)
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

While it took some stress off me, it was not enough to cure me of my workwithidiotsitis. My blood pressure, stomach pains, etc. were worse today. :(

But I do thank you for prolonging my life with that check.
Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

flopstock wrote: :yh_rotfl

Peg, I have to ask...when is the last time you enjoyed talking about your ass so much?

This is the thread that made me fall in love with the people here. :-4

Oh I sooo have a butt pic I would love to post. Wonder how much trouble I'd get in. :wah:
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: Oh I sooo have a butt pic I would love to post. Wonder how much trouble I'd get in. :wah:do it! Chris is away and maybe Paul won't see it....hey, we're allowed R rating here! you post your butt and i'll post my magnificent boobs.
valerie

Rent Help Needed

Post by valerie »

lady cop wrote: do it! Chris is away and maybe Paul won't see it....hey, we're allowed R rating here! you post your butt and i'll post my magnificent boobs.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

---------------------
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

valerie

Rent Help Needed

Post by valerie »

Hey... you want I should distract him for youse guys?!?!?

Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

LC MADE me do it! LOL

Here is my butt before I laughed it off.

Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

Here's after I laughed it off.

Peg

Rent Help Needed

Post by Peg »

Hey! I like my stylin' shoes!:wah:
cars

Rent Help Needed

Post by cars »

Peg wrote: Here's after I laughed it off.

WOW Peg, I gonna send another $5,000 check after seeing what a teriffic job the first $5,000 did!!! :D
cars

Rent Help Needed

Post by cars »

Peg wrote: LC MADE me do it! LOL

Here is my butt before I laughed it off.

Lucky you were not arrested for indecent exposure!!! :wah:

(Oh yeah, I forgot, you have connections with LC)
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

oh yeah...blame me...that's some serious celluite! my boobs, on the other hand, are huge and soft and crushed by bullet-proof vest. looking for pic.....
cars

Rent Help Needed

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: oh yeah...blame me...that's some serious celluite! my boobs, on the other hand, are huge and soft and crushed by bullet-proof vest. looking for pic.....

Oh to be a B-P Vest!:D
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

picture this guys, i hope Paul is asleep...40 DD and the vest is killing me. you men are so easy , LOL
cars

Rent Help Needed

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: picture this guys, i hope Paul is asleep...40 DD and the vest is killing me. you men are so easy , LOL

:yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_drool
lady cop

Rent Help Needed

Post by lady cop »

ok....i am embarrassed...nobody REALLY thought i'd post a picture of my beautiful sexy breasts did you? i know one Englishman who would be appalled and also a bit annoyed. in fact he would express some quaint anglo-saxon sayings if i did such a thing! and trust me, i do not want to annoy Bothwell! he is the only man on earth who can boss me around and get away with it!
kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

hay if you don't want to cough up the dough to help this lady. You don't have to be rude about it. Maybe you can suggest to her to go to her local Department of social services. They will help you their. Gosh guys. How would like it if someone did that to you. I am lucky I have a husband and a family to fall back on. and I supose some of you do to. If I had known about it. Maybe I would have helped.
kmhowe
kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

Thankyou lady cop
kmhowe
abbey

Rent Help Needed

Post by abbey »

kmhowe72 wrote: hay if you don't want to cough up the dough to help this lady. You don't have to be rude about it. Maybe you can suggest to her to go to her local Department of social services. They will help you their. Gosh guys. How would like it if someone did that to you. I am lucky I have a husband and a family to fall back on. and I supose some of you do to. If I had known about it. Maybe I would have helped.Come on Kmhowe, this "lady" posted on here for handouts pure & simple.

She never posted after the original and she wont post again, she was a chancer who got short shrift.

Save your sympathy please.
Wolverine

Rent Help Needed

Post by Wolverine »

Far Rider wrote: Im not good at math and am a visual learner...
you're visual.

Me? i'm a "Hands On" kind of guy.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

she look she really needed help. I didn't say give her the money. I would have track her email address and helped her find a local or suggest a local dss office to help her. Not make cracks. Maybe after what she read she didn't want to come back. Do you blame her. How do you know if she really needed the help.
kmhowe
abbey

Rent Help Needed

Post by abbey »

kmhowe72 wrote: she look she really needed help. I didn't say give her the money. I would have track her email address and helped her find a local or suggest a local dss office to help her. Not make cracks. Maybe after what she read she didn't want to come back. Do you blame her. How do you know if she really needed the help.That's the point, nobody REALLY knows, we go off gut instinct, and when someone comes on an established forum and asks for a handout in their first post then common sense prevails!
kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

I realize that. But somebody could have helped her in othere ways.
kmhowe
anastrophe

Rent Help Needed

Post by anastrophe »

we did help her in other ways. we made it clear that this isn't the right place for her to look for free money.

there are 6,471,892,394 people on earth. some people, right this very instant, are being hacked to death in darfur. some people, this very moment, are dying waiting for a kidney transplant. some people, this very moment, are skipping a meal because they're low on money.

while i won't maintain that there are 6,471,892,601 sob stories out there (yes, that's how much the population went up while i was typing), there's probably one billion, at least.

asking for handouts on an online forum is nothing but a scam. sell the computer, and turn off the internet connection - there's a few hundred right there.

heck, i may be doing that myself soon enough. in fact, i posted a "send me money, i need it" ad on an online classified board just last week. but at least i didn't bullshit about it - i made it entertaining, and didn't make up a sob story.

geez, there must be something in the water today. i've posted a half dozen times today, even though i've mostly not been participating much in FG. and at least a half-dozen long-snoozing threads have perked up today, this one being one of them.

maybe our Space Brothers are preparing to formally introduce themselves, and this is the prelude to it!
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

well maybe you should have just told her that we cannot send you money. But we are here to support you. we care what happens. Is this forum Garden supose to be for support or is it for trashing people. Maybe if someone said, Maybe we could come up with some ideas. I am not going to go around and around about this. You did what you did. I just said maybe people should have took another tactic.
kmhowe
abbey

Rent Help Needed

Post by abbey »

kmhowe72 wrote: well maybe you should have just told her that we cannot send you money. But we are here to support you. we care what happens. Is this forum Garden supose to be for support or is it for trashing people. Maybe if someone said, Maybe we could come up with some ideas. I am not going to go around and around about this. You did what you did. I just said maybe people should have took another tactic.Okeydokey, we'll do that in future.........NOT!
kmhowe72

Rent Help Needed

Post by kmhowe72 »

That's just being nasty.
kmhowe
Valerie100

Rent Help Needed

Post by Valerie100 »

I think this post is a sin. It did take a lot of nerve for that woman to ask for just $1.00 from everyone. I could never laugh at someone else's being in need, though. She must have been so embarrassed, because she never posted again.

Return to “Mental Health”