Grandchildren

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Grandchildren

Post by cars »

Grandchildren are great! Unfortunately, my wife & I do not get to see our Grandson as often as we would like. As he & his parents live in Florida and us in Connecticut. We make 3 or 4 trips a year to visit him. Last visit before now, was end of July when My wife & I babysat him for a week while our Daughter & Son-in- law went on vacation. (He was 11 mos then) The three of us had a great time all week back then. Now at this visit, (October- November) our Grandson (He's 14 mos now) won't let us hold him, now going on for 10 days. My wife says that's normal, he's just a baby. Hope so! Insite/Comments?
Cars :)
Paula

Grandchildren

Post by Paula »

When you say Grand-Children, that should be more than (one). I have (3) grand girls, oh my god are they beautiful. My first girl bonded with women only, i was one very special person to get to be a favorite, since we had another girl, same parents, she loves her grand-dad the best, our last grandchild is a poodle, as my other son and his love will most likely not have babes, but this girl poodle is part of the family, when girl power gets together it is a big time get-together...girls unite, the poodles is dressed daily...
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Suresh Gupta

Grandchildren

Post by Suresh Gupta »

cars wrote: Grandchildren are great! Unfortunately, my wife & I do not get to see our Grandson as often as we would like. As he & his parents live in Florida and us in Connecticut. We make 3 or 4 trips a year to visit him. Last visit before now, was end of July when My wife & I babysat him for a week while our Daughter & Son-in- law went on vacation. (He was 11 mos then) The three of us had a great time all week back then. Now at this visit, (October- November) our Grandson (He's 14 mos now) won't let us hold him, now going on for 10 days. My wife says that's normal, he's just a baby. Hope so! Insite/Comments?

Yes grandchildren are great. All the best wishes for your Oct-Nov meeting with your grandson. God bless him. I am also grandpa of a three year old girl. As I am writing this message she is fighting with her uncle in the next room. She considers him as her friend and not ready to treat him as her uncle.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Suresh Gupta

Grandchildren

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Paula wrote: When you say Grand-Children, that should be more than (one). I have (3) grand girls, oh my god are they beautiful. My first girl bonded with women only, i was one very special person to get to be a favorite, since we had another girl, same parents, she loves her grand-dad the best, our last grandchild is a poodle, as my other son and his love will most likely not have babes, but this girl poodle is part of the family, when girl power gets together it is a big time get-together...girls unite, the poodles is dressed daily...

It is really very nice.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
cars

Grandchildren

Post by cars »

Paula wrote: When you say Grand-Children, that should be more than (one). I have (3) grand girls, oh my god are they beautiful. My first girl bonded with women only, i was one very special person to get to be a favorite, since we had another girl, same parents, she loves her grand-dad the best, our last grandchild is a poodle, as my other son and his love will most likely not have babes, but this girl poodle is part of the family, when girl power gets together it is a big time get-together...girls unite, the poodles is dressed daily...

Hi Paula, "Grandchildren" was in general the subject I was referring to. Actually I now have 7, but only have had this problem with this one. I have "8" if you count our other daughter's West Highland Terrier, (he's part of our family also) as she stopped at 1. (her daughter) She dresses him up in a cape & hat for Halloween, and he goes out with our Granddaughter. (She's 10) They have fun together, as well as get some candy. (my other Grandchildren are older)

Cars
Paula

Grandchildren

Post by Paula »

we have found clothing for our poodle that says, the grand-dog, Our Mini Poodle is just adorable, we love her so much, she lives with us, thats why she is so loved. I love my human girls too. They call me Gamma Paula. it is so funny. They R always kissing and hugging us.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
cars

Grandchildren

Post by cars »

Paula wrote: we have found clothing for our poodle that says, the grand-dog, Our Mini Poodle is just adorable, we love her so much, she lives with us, thats why she is so loved. I love my human girls too. They call me Gamma Paula. it is so funny. They R always kissing and hugging us.

Hi Paula, sounds like you have it made in the shade! That's wonderful. So how old are your Grand Gilrs? My Grandson is "14" months, so hopefully he will come around to being friendly again soon. We will find out at Christmas time, as my Daughter and family are coming over to our house to spend the hoildays. :)

Return to “General Chit Chat”