Briton questioned in US murders

BTS

Post by BTS »

K.Snyder;898817 wrote: Perhaps you're right...

At least I would hope people who commit crimes like this would be tortured by their own guilt...

Although just because someone can smile after murdering anyone in cold blood doesn't mean that there aren't times when they feel completely pathetic...Again...Hopefully speaking...

Yes I agree..............

Guilt carried, is a death to ones own mind.

And also, one thing I think, that all you have after death is a soul (ones mind or memory) and you will be your OWN worst judge and punishment.............

What else could there be if there is REALLY a afterlife {Your mind, memory or(soul)}

and if you killed your own wife and child..............what a HELL that might be??????????????
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Post by spot »

CARLA;898918 wrote: He was convicted of their murders and will serve life in prison. His family in a statement said they believe his wife killed the baby, then herself because she was depressed. Sorry I'm not buying that theory at all they have their man. :mad:

It's rather shameful that the police should bother to gain so little physical evidence that the jury has to guess though, or that you should have to decide on the basis of your feelings. I hate cases which boil down to psychology, I don't always trust such results "beyond reasonable doubt".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BTS

Post by BTS »

spot;898928 wrote: It's rather shameful that the police should bother to gain so little physical evidence that the jury has to guess though, or that you should have to decide on the basis of your feelings. I hate cases which boil down to psychology, I don't always trust such results "beyond reasonable doubt".

And on the OTHER HAND...............

What a pitty the defence called not one witness..........

NADA .........ZILCH.....................NUTTIN

Not even your poor misunderstood defendant.......stood up in his OWN defence.

Maybe spot, he might have given you something "beyond reasonable doubt" as to his innocence if he would have taken the stand?......Just a thought?

But whatever.

Why didn't he take the stand if he was so innocent?

spot, you say "I hate cases which boil down to psychology"

OK PHYSCH. 101..........

When you go down to your bank and try to empty out your (and your NOW dead wife's) account, minutes after she was killed, thru the ATM and then get a ONE WAY ticket to jolly ol England and then NEVER even come back to your slain wife's or daughters funeral................

U R a PHYSCO...........

And that is PHYSC 101 pardner
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Post by spot »

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that there's more chance of my hearing Elvis sing at my local bar next week than that Mr Entwistle is innocent of the murders of his wife and daughter. I still think the police were slack on the job. If you employ monkeys you'll get monkey-work. If your prime requirement of a police officer is that he does what he's told and cooperates with the criminalizing of the poor then you'll get rubbish evidence presented in court like this. It's your country. Deal with it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

spot;882676 wrote: the US court system lets people loose over procedural errors so his legal team's doubtless watching like hawks for something like that.The attempt to weasel out of the consequences by legaleze trickery failed this week.

BBC News - Neil Entwistle loses murder appeal case in US court

Return to “Crimes Trials”