Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh it was great fun, something I'm sure we will all remember fondly (well apart from the rain!!) It was kind of strange though because you are so used to just chatting to a person through FG, and not in person, and by there real name.

As for the next meet, I don't know I'll have to see.
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

Hi everybody!

wow i'd didn't know they had gatherings where you can meet folks from here for real? that would be very interesting, i wish they'd have one over here!

and Chris we want to see pictures darlin!:sneaky:
Mustang

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Mustang »

G#Gill;891449 wrote: Hi Carol !! :driving: Praps catch you later matey ! :-4

Hi Babe ! Good to see you popping in, I hope Mustang is OK, haven't heard from him in a while ! :-6:)

See i do read back, I'm doing just fine Gill Was off for a few days. Thanks for asking and how are you ? ;) :)
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hope6;891515 wrote: Hi everybody!

wow i'd didn't know they had gatherings where you can meet folks from here for real? that would be very interesting, i wish they'd have one over here!

and Chris we want to see pictures darlin!:sneaky:

Hi there Hope, I hope you are not working too hard, hugs to you and Jacob XXX
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Mustang;891574 wrote: See i do read back, I'm doing just fine Gill Was off for a few days. Thanks for asking and how are you ? ;) :)

Well bless you Mussy !! Glad you are doing fine, so am I thanks! We missed you popping in you know :) :-6 ;)
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

koochikoo;891459 wrote: Hello Gill, how are you? :-6

Chris, aren't there some pics floating around somewhere from the last FG UK meet a couple of years ago? :sneaky:

Hiya Koo ! I'm fine thanks chuck, I hope you are as well ! You gotta persuade that Chris to put a piccy of himself in his album you know !! :( :-6
Trunk Monkey

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing today. Looks like I missed everyone :-3
Mustang

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Mustang »

G#Gill;891608 wrote: Well bless you Mussy !! Glad you are doing fine, so am I thanks! We missed you popping in you know :) :-6 ;)

Hey good looking you know i can't stay away! Glad to hear you are doing well. ;)

I enjoy popping in time to time just to see how all you lovely ladies are doing. :-4
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

G#Gill;891604 wrote: Hi there Hope, I hope you are not working too hard, hugs to you and Jacob XXX

Hi Gill!:-4

we're doing okay sweetheart, i'll be sure to give Jacob a hug from you!:-4
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

This place is awfully empty today!:confused::(
Cow Patty

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Cow Patty »

Just getting here.....Hello Ladies (and Gents if there are here too):D
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Hope6;891665 wrote: This place is awfully empty today!:confused::(

Afternoon Hope, Gill, Carolly and whoever else. Lovely day today:-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Trunk Monkey;891613 wrote: Just popping in to see how everyone is doing today. Looks like I missed everyone :-3

Hiya TM ! Good to see you today ! :-6 :D
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi CP and Ducky, It's a bit breezy here today, but the rain is holding off at the moment, but we could have a shower soon so I'll rescue me washing off the line !!:rolleyes: :-6 :)
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;891771 wrote: Hi CP and Ducky, It's a bit breezy here today, but the rain is holding off at the moment, but we could have a shower soon so I'll rescue me washing off the line !!:rolleyes: :-6 :)

Laura just washed her car which was so gross. I actually wrote in the dust on her car "wash me" and she drove around for a month with that on her car and never noticed.:wah: Yes, our rain is holding off too.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Cow Patty;891669 wrote: Just getting here.....Hello Ladies (and Gents if there are here too):D

Well Chris and Mussy have called in, CP !! Ya missed em both ;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;891425 wrote: Morning everyone! :)

Oh look Carolly's not here, that means PARTY TIME!! :guitarist :D:sneaky:Soooooooo you so fink so ah........:wah:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Well it is now raining, but not very hard, and I (well hubby really !) managed to get me washing in before it got rained on :rolleyes: :D Well I had to go to the little girls room first ! :sneaky:

qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;891804 wrote: Well it is now raining, but not very hard, and I (well hubby really !) managed to get me washing in before it got rained on :rolleyes: :D Well I had to go to the little girls room first ! :sneaky:

And what in heaven's are those two blue thingys underneath the laundry? Look like giant clam shells.:wah:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;891802 wrote: :sneaky:Soooooooo you so fink so ah........:wah:;)

Hi Carol, did you have a good day mate, and how are your sore bits today ? ;)

Don't worry about Chris, he has been behaving himself :thinking: :wah:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

qsducks;891810 wrote: And what in heaven's are those two blue thingys underneath the laundry? Look like giant clam shells.:wah:

I aint the foggiest Ducky, I use a proper laundry basket, like that blue basket- like bowl on the left !! :D
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;891815 wrote: I aint the foggiest Ducky, I use a proper laundry basket, like that blue basket- like bowl on the left !! :D

Oh I saw the laundry basket on the chair, but what are those little blue pool things. Going swimming?:wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;891814 wrote: Hi Carol, did you have a good day mate, and how are your sore bits today ?

Don't worry about Chris, he has been behaving himself :thinking: :wah:Fanks for baby sitting this lot Gill.....some more some than others I reckon:rolleyes:I bought abit of gear today.....dunno why Ive sold sweet FA but its gear I needed.Got some really nice Disney birthday cards for kids.....a job line...although I do well on cards.Chris bought some also as his been testing the water with some lines and has really taken a likeing to it........his sticking to kids stuff though while I have about 200 lines that consists of anything:wah:Right I got called away so I better go back and read some more what you lot have been upto:sneaky:Hope all is well Gill;)xxx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;891469 wrote: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=15338

Oh found it, good memories for sure!! :-6
I cant see any pictures on it:confused::-3
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hope6;891665 wrote: This place is awfully empty today!:confused::(Well you should put some interesting posts on then when its quiet to get the people here;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hi to EVERYONE who has posted here today and I can see our Chezzie at the bottom so hi there babesxxxxx;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Looks like me and you Chezzie baby ...the others have deserted us......come back Kaz and Kay please:rolleyes:Hows you babe anyway;)
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Hi Guys

Soz was here an hour ago but i read back first and got caught up on the Giant elephants and seperated people thread and then Minks in the uk 2006 lol...jeeeeez I lost a whole hour..

Hope your all well xxxx:-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891860 wrote: Hi Guys

Soz was here an hour ago but i read back first and got caught up on the Giant elephants and seperated people thread and then Minks in the uk 2006 lol...jeeeeez I lost a whole hour..

Did you see any photos there?????:-3
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;891862 wrote: Did you see any photos there?????:-3

yeah loads

wanna look through Minks's

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/30 ... to114.html
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;891859 wrote: Looks like me and you Chezzie baby ...the others have deserted us......come back Kaz and Kay please:rolleyes:Hows you babe anyway;)

To coin a well known phrase ------ ARE YOU BLEEDIN' BLIND MRS !!!!:-5:-5
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

tut !!
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Don't know what you're on about, but there's loads of photos in my album, if you're interested ......................... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm going to feed me dog, make a cup of tea, then play a game in the arcade HUH !!!
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Chezzie;891860 wrote: Hi Guys

Hi by the way Chezzie we were sat down at the bottom together Mrs, and I've been sat there for quite a while ! Some people need to put their glasses on don't they.

I think I shall take the hump :sneaky::rolleyes:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891868 wrote: yeah loads

wanna look through Minks's

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/30 ... o114.htmlI dont want to look at bleedin Mummys fgs:-5:-5 wheres the humans:-3:p
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;891872 wrote: To coin a well known phrase ------ ARE YOU BLEEDIN' BLIND MRS !!!!:-5:-5Well you wernt here when I was on me own:-5:p:rolleyes:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

g#gill;891878 wrote: don't Know What You're On About, But There's Loads Of Photos In My Album, If You're Interested ......................... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm Going To Feed Me Dog, Make A Cup Of Tea, Then Play A Game In The Arcade Huh !!!
See What I Mean...leave Me On Me Bleedin Own....Hopes Up The Poxy Pub And Forgotten About Us.....Chezzies Been Looking At Mummys And You Are Out Bleedin Gambling:-5:-5:(
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;891881 wrote: Hi by the way Chezzie we were sat down at the bottom together Mrs, and I've been sat there for quite a while ! Some people need to put their glasses on don't they.

I think I shall take the hump :sneaky::rolleyes:GILL YOU WAS NOT AT THE BOTTOM DEAR AS ME AND CHRIS BOTH SAW ALSO NOT SHOWING ONLINE....LIKE YOU WERNT WHEN YOU LEFT YER MESSAGES......INVISABLE SWEETCHOPS:rolleyes:
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

G#Gill;891881 wrote: Hi by the way Chezzie we were sat down at the bottom together Mrs, and I've been sat there for quite a while ! Some people need to put their glasses on don't they.

I think I shall take the hump :sneaky:

Hiya Gillywilly

Hope you have had a good day babes :wah:

Hiya Carol:-4 Hows you today Mrs???? I was back in work today, then had to take my eldest to the docs, she has bad excema and its now on her scalp, plus shes got hayfever and he gave her a prescription for medicated shampoo, penicillin, hayfever tabs and more steroids cream, waited over half an hour in the chemist only for them to them say they couldnt get the shampoo, went to 2 other chemists to hear the same, had to go back to the doctors surgery to get another prescription for a shampoo they could get hold of...:-5:-5..Got home at 6-30pm lol

Thought you might like to know hah hah:D
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;891883 wrote: I dont want to look at bleedin Mummys fgs:-5:-5 wheres the humans:-3:p

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/300931/index.html

loads of humans for ya lol:wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891893 wrote: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/300931/index.html

loads of humans for ya lol:wah:Expected Minks to look alot older and a couple of the others surprised me also;)ahhhh but our little Chris bless him:)
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;891899 wrote: Expected Minks to look alot older and a couple of the others surprised me also;)ahhhh but our little Chris bless him:)

Yeah Chris is just a cutie and exactly how I imagined, looks megga friendly with a happy face..:-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891902 wrote: Yeah Chris is just a cutie and exactly how I imagined, looks megga friendly with a happy face..:-6Ye like me:D
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carol its BB time so im off now, might not get chance to get back on later as I need an early night so im gonna loves ya and leaves ya babes:-4:-4:-4

Catch you all tomorrow xxxxxx:-4
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;891904 wrote: Ye like me:D

yeah but you have big boobies too:D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891906 wrote: yeah but you have big boobies too:D
Bloody wish I did:-1:-1:(
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;891907 wrote: Ok Sweetheart TC xxxxxx;)

bye sweet cheeks xxxxx:-4
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;891909 wrote: bye sweet cheeks xxxxx:-4:D;)xxxx
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;891911 wrote: :D;)xxxx

Hi Sis!:-4

sorry i haven't been over to say hi before, i've been doing stuff around the house and running back and forth to the computer and i been posting on about 4 threads at once! i know that's no excuse i should take time to come in here and be with my dear FOC friends as well!

i'm sorry!:(
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

I cant seem to get into BB at the mo for some reason.....maybe cause me minds everywhere as Ive alot on it at the mo.I reckon the chinese girl is gonna win this series.....just a feeling;)

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”