Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Fink I will have a sing song seeing nobody is about to talk to:rolleyes:

Climb every mountain, search high and low

Follow every by way, every path you know

Climb every mountain, ford every stream

Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream

A dream that will need, all the love you can give

Everyday of your life, for as long as you live

Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream

A dream that will need, all the love you can give

Everyday of your life, for as long as you live

Follow every rainbow, till you find your... dream.........Good wern't I;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some potato chips and a box of Chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin' good I feel. :D:guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Cow Patty

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Cow Patty »

Carolly;890806 wrote: I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some potato chips and a box of Chocolates.

:wah:What a way to go girl! Theres nothing like good advice is there?
Cow Patty

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Cow Patty »

G#Gill;890678 wrote: Hi CP, hope you're OK, and have a good day ! :-6 :D

Doing great! Thanks for asking.:D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

[QUOTE=Cow Patty;890814]:wah:What a way to go girl! Theres nothing like good advice is there?[/QUOTE]Nope and that sure aint nothing like good advice:wah::wah::wah:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Everybody's MAD !!!!!!!!..........

..........................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................

..............................................................................................

:yh_rotfl:eek::yh_laugh:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Afternoon everyone. :-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

chrisb84uk;890869 wrote: Afternoon everyone. :-6

Hiya hunk ;) ;) :-6
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hi Gill! :-4

How are you today?
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Not too bad thanks Chris !
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Glad to hear! :)

Nice weather lately isn't it? Thankfully for me it's not too hot, just nice, though these darn flies are really getting on my nerves!
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hello Chris and Gill and not that Im starting rumours BUT.....are you 2 in love:-4:lips::D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890903 wrote: Glad to hear! :)

Nice weather lately isn't it? Thankfully for me it's not too hot, just nice, though these darn flies are really getting on my nerves!I will sell you some Fly killer Chris;)
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Evening Carolly, oooo fly killer now that would be handy!!! How much???? :sneaky: :D

In love???? Hahaha where did you get that idea?? :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890910 wrote: Evening Carolly, oooo fly killer now that would be handy!!! How much???? :sneaky: :D

In love???? Hahaha where did you get that idea?? :wah:Er a quid:rolleyes:News of The World:lips:
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

£1!! Hmmmm is this some kind of scam, since when are you that generous, or is today just an exception?!?! :sneaky: ;) :D

News of the World, hahaha now what would they be doing printing stories like that, surely they have better to do? :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890917 wrote: £1!! Hmmmm is this some kind of scam, since when are you that generous, or is today just an exception?!?! :sneaky: ;) :D

News of the World, hahaha now what would they be doing printing stories like that, surely they have better to do? :wah:
Fell off the back of a lorry schhhhh:lips::o
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahahaha that explains it then!! So even for a quid you are still making a profit! :D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890933 wrote: Hahahaha that explains it then!! So even for a quid you are still making a profit! :DA girl has to live:rolleyes::cool:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Carol, are you stirring it Mrs ? :sneaky: Chris and I are just good friends, aren't we Chris ;):-6:D
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

So out of interest, say Chezzie or Kaza come in and say "you know I'd love a can of Fly Killer right about now"

How much would you charge them?? :sneaky: :p
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

G#Gill;890937 wrote: Hi Carol, are you stirring it Mrs ? :sneaky: Chris and I are just good friends, aren't we Chris ;):-6:D

Hahaha that's right Gill!! :D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;890937 wrote: Hi Carol, are you stirring it Mrs ? :sneaky: Chris and I are just good friends, aren't we Chris ;):-6:DYe so was Liz Taylor and Richard Burton once:rolleyes:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Carol would probably charge them £2 each Chris :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890939 wrote: So out of interest, say Chezzie or Kaza come in and say "you know I'd love a can of Fly Killer right about now"

How much would you charge them?? :sneaky: :pA tenner:D
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha that's what I thought!! :wah: :wah: :wah:

Actually you should make it £9.99 and demand the exact amount of change, just to annoy them even more!! :D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890945 wrote: Hahaha that's what I thought!! :wah: :wah:

Actually you should make it £9.99 and demand the exact amount of change, just to annoy them even more!! :DChristopher theres a nasty streak in you!!!!!:rolleyes::wah::p
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

That's from hanging around here too much that's done that!! ;) :wah: :D
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

chrisb84uk;890953 wrote: That's from hanging around here too much that's done that!! ;) :wah: :DYe I taught you well babe;)
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Good afternoon everyone! My pc/tv services weren't working yesterday and nobody in the state of Pennsylvania had services either with a certain cable company.:mad: Gawd can't wait until we get the fios service here as I will be dumping the company I currently have.:sneaky:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

chrisb84uk;890953 wrote: That's from hanging around here too much that's done that!! ;) :wah: :D

Ere you, Chris, on behalf of all the FOCers I resemble that remark !!!! None of us has a nasty streak on here, they leave it at the pub before they come in here :wah: ;) :yh_rotfl
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

G#Gill;890960 wrote: Ere you, Chris, on behalf of all the FOCers I resemble that remark !!!! None of us has a nasty streak on here, they leave it at the pub before they come in here :wah: ;) :yh_rotfl

Hahaha sorry Gill, not including your good self of course!! ;) :D
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Ducky, how's you doin kid ?? :-6:D
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

qsducks;890958 wrote: Good afternoon everyone! My pc/tv services weren't working yesterday and nobody in the state of Pennsylvania had services either with a certain cable company.:mad: Gawd can't wait until we get the fios service here as I will be dumping the company I currently have.:sneaky:

Hey Ducky!

Ouch that sounds like a real pain, I hope you are able to get it sorted out ASAP!! :-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Ok I'm off for a play in the arcade, may see you later :):-4
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;891024 wrote: Ok I'm off for a play in the arcade, may see you later :):-4

Oh hi Gill, yes I must go reclaim my #2 spot fron Kinks:wah:
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

chrisb84uk;890963 wrote: Hey Ducky!

Ouch that sounds like a real pain, I hope you are able to get it sorted out ASAP!! :-6

Oh yes, power came back on around 2am, lol. Thank god it was a sunny warm day and we were all out back on the deck for father's day and just having a real nice time with about 5 teeny boppers, etc. Laughing away.:-4
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;890806 wrote: I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

lmao...now thats a good tonic if ever I heard one Carol:wah:
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

qsducks;891026 wrote: Oh yes, power came back on around 2am, lol. Thank god it was a sunny warm day and we were all out back on the deck for father's day and just having a real nice time with about 5 teeny boppers, etc. Laughing away.:-4

Hahaha well that's a relief, at least it wasn't a real long lasting power cut, because they can be a nightmare. We've had one of those before, and we had to spend nearly 24 hours without it, and having to use candles all evening (as this was during the winter months.) Not fun, especially when your brothers decide to keep creeping up on you and shouting boo hahaha. :D
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Evening peeps

Hope you all had a good day:-6

Nice to see lots of different peeps popping in:-4

Have a great Holiday Kay, we will miss you babe:-4

Have a good time at the vvpv Kaz:-6
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Evening Chezzie!! :)
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

hiya Chris x:-4
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Leave in one hour so thought I would pop in and say goodbye to everyone, didnt sleep much last night:(

To my special Buddies Carol, Gill, Kaz, Helen, Hope, Cheezie , Chris, Ducks, MrsK1

will miss you all heaps and luvs ya all, Love to everyone else as I couldnt list everyone :-4:-4:-4

Gilly Willy and Kaz look after Petal for me ;):D
FOC THREAD PART 1
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hey Kaylene, wow only one hour left huh! Well you have a wonderful time ok, and make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!!! :-4 :-6
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

kayleneaussie;891085 wrote: Leave in one hour so thought I would pop in and say goodbye to everyone, didnt sleep much last night:(

To my special Buddies Carol, Gill, Kaz, Helen, Hope, Cheezie , Chris, Ducks, MrsK1

will miss you all heaps and luvs ya all, Love to everyone else as I couldnt list everyone

Gilly Willy and Kaz look after Petal for me ;):D

Have a great time Kay, we love you ands will miss you heaps and heaps :-4

chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Had a good day today Chezzie?
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

chrisb84uk;891087 wrote: Hey Kaylene, wow only one hour left huh! Well you have a wonderful time ok, and make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!!! :-4 :-6

Ha Ha I will tell you all about my scarey night at the asylum....thats if me poor heart can take it :eek: Wonder if Carol will be there :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

chrisb84uk;891089 wrote: Had a good day today Chezzie?

yep a busy day off lol...

Did you have a good day Chris :-6
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Well I better get going or I am going to miss my train. Will have heaps of pictures to put in my album...Maybe Cheezie can help me do that :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”