USA vs England (Soccer/Football)

Discuss all types of sports.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Yep they are in the top 20 and how that happened is amazing to me. :wah: The Women can beat them on most days. ;)

Here is my Niece Rachel Buehler been playing soccer since she was 5 years old been on the Youth National teams forever was team captaion at Stanford University where she went to College, now on the WNT and loving it. Has broken her nose, torn both ACL's and fight like a mad dog in every game. :D

[QUOTE]If I remember rightly aren't the US in the top 20 in the world or close to there. Honestly I've seen much little sides like Macedonia cause more problems.[/QUOTE]

Attached files
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hehehe perhaps you could get the teams swapped around then, speaking of which that may be a good idea as it's now:

2-0!!!!!!! :guitarist

Oh and for your niece, now that is dedication to something she loves, and is how it should be played, well done to her and the team, hopefully that should set an example to others! :-6
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

2-0!!!!!!! And the slaughter begins just embarrassing .. :mad:

The WNT is a great bunch of Women who have awesome talent and are great examples for young girls playing the game.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha I must admit some of the passing of your team is a little amusing, I think our local pub team could of done better! :D

I wonder what K thinks of this, not pleased I bet?? :-3
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

KS is probably disappointed like I am. We get a chance to play in England at Wembley and this is a good as it gets. :mad:

[QUOTE]I wonder what K thinks of this, not pleased I bet?? [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well it's over in about 2 minutes, looks like 2-0 will be the final score.

My overview would be a pretty simple win for England, where they didn't have to get out of second gear really, against what I thought was a very lackluster US performance. Up next for us Trindad and Tobago, I wonder what kind of challenge they will hold??
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Well played to England...

England's technique on the ball shows and USA just didn't play well together at all...

Stupid foul to set up that first goal and Onyewus pace is very suspect...

USA were just simply out played, well done...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

chrisb84uk;876013 wrote: Yep the game is on tonight, should be good. Definately be interesting to see what approach England take in this game.

Out of interest K, do you know where it is being played, what kind of capacity can the stadium hold?

Wembley of course...

You know that now, but I think it's a nice stadium...72,000?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Clodhopper;876026 wrote: chuckle. I think you are convincing me to watch a game of football! A very rare occurance!

However, I'm in a good mood with Lewis Hamilton winning the Monaco Grand Prix and Monty Panesar spinning England to victory in the 2nd Test against the Kiwis. Very exciting! We looked dead and buried but Monty took 6 wickets for about 37 runs in a howling gale - a HUGE performance; then Andrew Strauss saw us home with a good century. Great to see him coming back to form.

Be afraid, K, be very afraid: The last game of footie I watched was England 5 Germany 1!:D

Well after England blatently controlling the midfield I'm glad the scoreline was limited to 2-0...

Johnsons shot would have made the scoreline more respectable at 2-1, but the fact of the matter is is that England just played the ball better...
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

If this had been snorkeling they wouldnt have stood a chance.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Wide World of Sports”