my son

Discussion group for bereaved parents.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their children, grandchildren or siblings.
Millit

my son

Post by Millit »

I would love to post a pic of our late son, which we lost 10yrs ago aged 16, in december, he died crossing a dual carriage way on his way home from work,i will never forget the knock on the door and seeing the look on the police's face asking can we come in, i knew by the way they said that, its wasn't good, it was like being in a soap opera, the police car with the sirens on the way to the hospital, i remember thinking is this for real, the journey seemed to go on for miles, but we live close to the hospital,then we arrive,still not thinking this is real, we are took to a room, waiting to hear what is going on,it was not good, i remember the staff taking us through to see him,and i knew we had lost him dont ask me how i knew but as a mum i did they did all the test brain scan, but didn't tell us just took him to icu,we went home hoping the hospital would phone to say he had waked up, so we went next day to be told they had done test on him, and he did not reponsed to them,and he had died from brain stem damage, so we decided to donate his organs, and he has helped so many ppl we know he still lives in others. sorry pic not uploading, still send one when i can make it load xx Millit
kayleneaussie

my son

Post by kayleneaussie »

My heart goes out to you:-4:yh_hugs:yh_hugs I have 4 children and always worry that I will get the same phone call. My son has put down if anything happens to him he wants his organs donated. I think its something we should all talk about with our children so its not so hard hard to do if something does happen.
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

my son

Post by Carolly »

Millit;883246 wrote: I would love to post a pic of our late son, which we lost 10yrs ago aged 16, in december, he died crossing a dual carriage way on his way home from work,i will never forget the knock on the door and seeing the look on the police's face asking can we come in, i knew by the way they said that, its wasn't good, it was like being in a soap opera, the police car with the sirens on the way to the hospital, i remember thinking is this for real, the journey seemed to go on for miles, but we live close to the hospital,then we arrive,still not thinking this is real, we are took to a room, waiting to hear what is going on,it was not good, i remember the staff taking us through to see him,and i knew we had lost him dont ask me how i knew but as a mum i did they did all the test brain scan, but didn't tell us just took him to icu,we went home hoping the hospital would phone to say he had waked up, so we went next day to be told they had done test on him, and he did not reponsed to them,and he had died from brain stem damage, so we decided to donate his organs, and he has helped so many ppl we know he still lives in others. sorry pic not uploading, still send one when i can make it load xx MillitYour both so brave to have done what you did and im sure if he is looking down on you he is so proud of you both.My heart goes out to you it really does(((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))My warmest wishes sent to you sweetheartx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

my son

Post by chonsigirl »

:-4 May your son live on in other's, through his gift, and your love.
Millit

my son

Post by Millit »

Carolly;883250 wrote: Your both so brave to have done what you did and im sure if he is looking down on you he is so proud of you both.My heart goes out to you it really does(((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))My warmest wishes sent to you sweetheartx
thanks, but i dont think we was brave its want we both thought was right to do, and knew our late son would have wanted, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pc i would like to say this is the first time i have spoke about this on a pc and a forum and may i say thanks to u all coz i feel alot better now i have told ppl xxxxxxxxx
Chezzie

my son

Post by Chezzie »

So sad to lose a loved one but a child is even harder to bear.

My sincere condolences to you and best wishes to you and your family:-6
Carolly

my son

Post by Carolly »

Millit;883261 wrote: thanks, but i dont think we was brave its want we both thought was right to do, and knew our late son would have wanted, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pc i would like to say this is the first time i have spoke about this on a pc and a forum and may i say thanks to u all coz i feel alot better now i have told ppl xxxxxxxxxWell your very welcome babe.....thats not Leigh in Essex is it by the way?This forum has some good people and some would only be to happy to chat to you anytime on here ...remember that Millit;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Kathy Ellen

my son

Post by Kathy Ellen »

All of our thoughts are with you Millit...so sorry to learn about your precious son's passing...very sad indeed...
watermark

my son

Post by watermark »

Millit;883246 wrote: I would love to post a pic of our late son, which we lost 10yrs ago aged 16, in december, he died crossing a dual carriage way on his way home from work,i will never forget the knock on the door and seeing the look on the police's face asking can we come in, i knew by the way they said that, its wasn't good, it was like being in a soap opera, the police car with the sirens on the way to the hospital, i remember thinking is this for real, the journey seemed to go on for miles, but we live close to the hospital,then we arrive,still not thinking this is real, we are took to a room, waiting to hear what is going on,it was not good, i remember the staff taking us through to see him,and i knew we had lost him dont ask me how i knew but as a mum i did they did all the test brain scan, but didn't tell us just took him to icu,we went home hoping the hospital would phone to say he had waked up, so we went next day to be told they had done test on him, and he did not reponsed to them,and he had died from brain stem damage, so we decided to donate his organs, and he has helped so many ppl we know he still lives in others. sorry pic not uploading, still send one when i can make it load xx Millit

:-4 I'm sorry Millit, for your lose. :-4 Send pic when you can.

Erin
RedGlitter

my son

Post by RedGlitter »

I'm sorry Millit. I know there's nothing I can say besides that. I have no children but I've been through a lot of loss in my life as have many of our members. I know I and a lot of others here have willing ears whenever you would like to talk.

Welcome to Forum Garden. :)
along-for-the-ride

my son

Post by along-for-the-ride »

We are here for you, Millit, anytime you want to post. I have suffered the loss of an infant son.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Millit

my son

Post by Millit »

I have downloaded a pic of my late son

Attached files
CARLA

my son

Post by CARLA »

What a handsome lad he was. He is living on in others and what a gift they have received. :yh_hugs Bless you and WELCOME to the Garden. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

JerryG

my son

Post by JerryG »

My Son passed away from lymphonia last year. It takes a long time to overcome the grief. Yet none of us can ever perish. The universe cycles forever and all of us will return to life over and over again forever.
kinks

my son

Post by kinks »

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and best wishes are with you ((((((((((HUG))))))))))
scholle-kid

my son

Post by scholle-kid »

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I am new to the garden forum and as I was looking around before I signed up I came across your post about your ride to the hospital that never to be forgotten but hate to remember day ,,

I can completely empathize with you because October 10th 7 years ago I had day pretty much just like yours except it was the day my only daughter was run off the road by a drunk driver and died instantly on her way to work ,

my thoughts and condolences to you and your family for the loved child you lost ,,

and also to the other posters on this thread that have lost a loved child to soon.
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.

Return to “Bereaved Parents”