Windy noreastern

What's the weather like today?
Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Well, we had our little noreastern today at the beach. I had to leave by my back door as the wind was so powerful this morning that I couldn't open my front door. When I returned home from work I tried to take a picture of the surf. It was so icy cold and began to HAIL:-5 Would you believe that it's hailing in May. Tried to take this picture with my eyes shut....couldn't see with blowing wind, sand and hail:wah:

Hey Chonsi:-6

This is surfer girls weather out there today:p:D

Not a great pic, but thought I would post it anyway

chonsigirl

Windy noreastern

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, what a cool pic!

It is cold here, and rain, rain, rain. Some school districts had delays from the flooding, but we survived the Monday and the countdown to summer is starting. :-6
Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

chonsigirl;863754 wrote: Oh, what a cool pic!

It is cold here, and rain, rain, rain. Some school districts had delays from the flooding, but we survived the Monday and the countdown to summer is starting. :-6

Hi Chonsi,

Never thought I would make it to work this morning....floods galore, but I was happy that my crawlspace wasn't flooded. When I first moved to the beach I had a huge flood and lost my furnace and hot water heater.....:wah:Now I'm smarter, put 3 sump pumps down there and have my plumber, a cool surfer, on speed dial to bail me out:wah:

Can't believe summer is around the corner with hail today...good thing I had gloves still in my rain slicker:-6
chonsigirl

Windy noreastern

Post by chonsigirl »

I had to dig out my sweats, I had put them away! Oh, I like your plumber already..............:)
along-for-the-ride

Windy noreastern

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Wow!!!

Just what is it with all this extreme weather? Here..in China....in Burma....etc.

Global warming? El Nino? God's wrath upon the earth?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

chonsigirl;863760 wrote: I had to dig out my sweats, I had put them away! Oh, I like your plumber already..............:)

I love my plumber too, but that's why he always shows up late....he's always surfing.....he's out there now:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

along-for-the-ride;863767 wrote: Wow!!!

Just what is it with all this extreme weather? Here..in China....in Burma....etc.

Global warming? El Nino? God's wrath upon the earth?

Good for surfing and taking cool pics:wah:
Chezzie

Windy noreastern

Post by Chezzie »

wow sorry you got crappy weather Kathy, suns blazing here right now:-6

Big hugs x:-4
chonsigirl

Windy noreastern

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I wish I was there. *grabbing my wetsuit*
Chezzie

Windy noreastern

Post by Chezzie »

p.s. I dont mean literally right now lol, I mean the British weather...Its 11pm now lol
Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

QUOTE=Chezzie;863771]wow sorry you got crappy weather Kathy, suns blazing here right now:-6

Big hugs x:-4

Hey Chez:-4

It was actually a fun day....the kidlets and I went outside in the storm, safely of course:wah: and watched everything blowing down and around. It was like watching funnels tossing things about. The beach was a kick also...knocked me down and spun me around. Of course, now I'm frozen and have the woolies and fireplace on:p XX

Didn't think I could use my fireplace again...

Chezzie

Windy noreastern

Post by Chezzie »

sounds great funny Kathy, Glad you had a good day and and hope your bum isnt too sore :wah::wah::wah:

Kathy Ellen

Windy noreastern

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Wow, chez:-6

That beach is gorgeous...where is it...would love to be walking there now as I can't walk out my door right now.

Still haven't found my garbage cans...blown away somewhere:wah: Must remember to tie them down:-5
Chezzie

Windy noreastern

Post by Chezzie »

Kathy Ellen;863784 wrote: Wow, chez:-6

That beach is gorgeous...where is it...would love to be walking there now as I can't walk out my door right now.

Still haven't found my garbage cans...blown away somewhere:wah: Must remember to tie them down:-5

Sorry Kathy, its photobucketed, I have no clue where it is from. :o
Redtail

Windy noreastern

Post by Redtail »

joisey had a storm? I guess I haven't watched the news much lately :wah:

It's feeling like August here already....80% humidity.........smokey, smokey, smokey.........can smell it through the windows, not good...........fires are among us. :thinking:

Return to “Weather Station”