Hello there.

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Niko_Bellic

Hello there.

Post by Niko_Bellic »

I am a refugee from unmoderated forum, seeking a more peaceful place to post. Hello!
Fibonacci

Hello there.

Post by Fibonacci »

Hi :D

Welcome to FG.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
flopstock

Hello there.

Post by flopstock »

If you find it be sure and share the address with the rest of us here, okay?:wah:

welcome
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

watermark

Hello there.

Post by watermark »

Hello Niko,

Welcome! :-6
Santanico

Hello there.

Post by Santanico »

Hi and welcome :D
WonderWendy3

Hello there.

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Hello and Welcome to the Garden!:-6
chonsigirl

Hello there.

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi Niko. :)
ilona17

Hello there.

Post by ilona17 »

Welcome :)
[QUOTE]:DLive Everyday Like It's Your Last :-6[/QUOTE]
chrisb84uk

Hello there.

Post by chrisb84uk »

Welcome Nico, I see someone likes the new GTA then! :wah:
qsducks

Hello there.

Post by qsducks »

Morning Niko and welcome to the wonders of FG.:)
along-for-the-ride

Hello there.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Niko_Bellic;857557 wrote: I am a refugee from unmoderated forum, seeking a more peaceful place to post. Hello!

So, Niko, you have come here to find peace. That would depend upon which thread you unravel. Come to my "The Last Word' thread, start at the beginning and read all the posts before you reply. I'm just here to say be comforted........we are moderated.:wah:

Here's a welcome mat for you.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
monicawalk

Hello there.

Post by monicawalk »

I'm monica,I was ntroduced to gardening by my mom when I was 10 years old,thanks Mom! I would love to meet members and hopefully share some tips and techniques i've learnt throughout my journey.

monica walker
spot

Hello there.

Post by spot »

Hi Nico, welcome to ForumGarden. If you ever discover who the moderators are, let us know.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Hello there.

Post by spot »

Hello Monica too!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
along-for-the-ride

Hello there.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

well, allrighty then...................two newbies in one thread.:)

Hello, Monica................Here's welcome mat for you.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Introductions”