Just 2 things to say 4 now

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

First I want to say Thank you to all those who posted warm inviting welcomes, I am really starting to feel at home here, even for a banjoist. Know the difference between a banjo player dead in the road, and a porcupine dead in the road? There's skid marks before the porcupine! :driving:

The second thing is, WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The adoption went thru for Apple, the 3 year old female schnauzer. We are once again proud parents and plan on celebrating tonite w/ a chilled glass of red wine, but not until the kids settle down for the night. Does the heart good to know that you have saved one of God's creatures from an abusive lonely life, not to mention gaining a very loyal, obedient friend and companion. I know Max has brought a lot of smiles to this old weathered and wrinkled face, and I know Apple will dew the same. As for our cat Pumkin, she's still in charge, but has snuck out of hiding a couple of thymes to see what the new kid on the block looks like. She doesn't warm up to man or beast quickly, and has no problem letting you know when you've paid too much attention to her. So eveeryone is invited to tip a glass of wine with me and the mrs. tonite, and celebrate the new addition! :-4

Dew

"Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well"

Attached files
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Dewey:-6

You are such a funny guy with a good sense of humor....nice to have you in the garden.

Sorry, I can't cyber a glass of wine right now as my computer is misbehaving:-1 but good luck and happiness with all of your beautiful, little darlings.

Best wishes to you and family:-6
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Dew! My dad plays banjo. And I am a bluegrass lover. You can't scare me! ;) :wah:

That is a really cute photo!

I'm so glad things went well and that you could bring Apple home. She will sleep knowing she has a real home now. Thank you so much. :-6
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Cheers to the new pup and I hope you and the Mrs. have a great evening. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Apple is cutey. It's great to hear she now has a family to share her life with :-6
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Cheers Dewey
Peg

Post by Peg »

Congrats on Apple! What a lucky dog. :-6
Redtail

Post by Redtail »

RedGlitter;855980 wrote: Hi Dew! My dad plays banjo. And I am a bluegrass lover. You can't scare me! ;) :wah:

That is a really cute photo!

I'm so glad things went well and that you could bring Apple home. She will sleep knowing she has a real home now. Thank you so much. :-6

i have a tshirt from ocoee river rafting last year, says on the back......."PADDLE FASTER, I HEAR BANJO MUSIC!!":guitarist
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

:yh_rotfl RedTail

We're making progress here, Max and Apple actually drank out of the same water bowl at the same thyme tonight w/o any incident. BTW, there was lot of kissing going on here last night and it wasn't me and the Mrs. :-4

Dew

"Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well"
Bikiniguy23

Post by Bikiniguy23 »

Very nice doggy.

He kind of looks a tad on the evil side with all the shadows in his face, but i'm sure he's a nice dog, right?

hehe
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Where did dewey go?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Hes active on another forum Flops:D
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

flopstock;947657 wrote: Where did dewey go?

I stop by once in a while just to see whats going on and how everyone is getting along! Thanks for asking abut me! :-6
langyuming

Post by langyuming »

Thanks to share this information.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

gratz on the new addition:D
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:

Return to “The Coffee Shop”