New here

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

New here

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

I smelled the coffee brewing and thot I'd poke my head in and say howdy. I'm a 50+ male born in eastern Canada, now living in Indiana. I play banjo (wait don't throw the coffee pot yet, I don't play very loud anymore. I have a 3 y.o. male schnauzer named Max, and have applied to adopt another only a female this thyme, also 3 y.o. Her name is Apple, and we get to meet her on Saturday. My wife and I are pretty excited about that. My other hobbies include building furniture, writing, composing bluegrass tunes, and love to go flyfishing.

It may take me a while to catch on to things here, so if I make a mistake, please take into consider that I'm new and old at the same thyme. Hope to get to meet some of you with similar interests.

Dewey

Attached files
qsducks

New here

Post by qsducks »

Do you mind if I just call you Dewey? And welcome to the garden.:)
Mustang

New here

Post by Mustang »

Welcome to FG Dewey! :guitarist
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

New here

feel free to call me Dewey, or just plain Dew will be fine. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Dew
Peg

New here

Post by Peg »

Hi Do It To Me One More Time and welcome to the garden. :-6
kayleneaussie

New here

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hello and welcome:-6
FOC THREAD PART 1
CARLA

New here

Post by CARLA »

Welcome to the garden Dewey hope you feel at home here.:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

New here

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Welcome Dewey! I love the doggie's pic in your intro!!:-6:-6
mikeinie

New here

Post by mikeinie »

Hello from Ireland.

Where in eastern Canada did you come from?
abbey

New here

Post by abbey »

Hiya Dewey, welcome to FG, Max is so cute :-6
cars

New here

Post by cars »

Hi Dewey, welcome! :) Enjoy the garden!
Cars :)
chrisb84uk

New here

Post by chrisb84uk »

Welcome to FG Dewie! :-6
Chezzie

New here

Post by Chezzie »

Hi Dewey and welcome to the garden

Have Fun :-6

Sheryl

New here

Post by Sheryl »

Welcome to the garden! :-6
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

New here

I was born and raised in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, a little town known as "the Gateway to Nova Scotia" it's on the south west tip on the Bay of Fundy. the ferries run from there to Portland Maine and Bar Harbor, Mass. A little fishing town not very far from Shelburne, which is where the Demi Moore movie "A The Scarlet Letter" was shot. My only son, Kent, was an extra in that movie and can be seen for a whole 5 secs. LOL

Dew

Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well
CARLA

New here

Post by CARLA »

Nova Scotia I have done a ton of traveling but have always wanted to see Nova Scotia it looks so lovely. :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Dewey2Me1MoThyme

New here

Carla, I never realized how beautiful Nova Scotia was until I spent 5 years away from it, living in Ontario. It is a very scenic province, and after I took up fly fishing I got aquainted with parts of it practically in my own back yard so to speak, that are just breath taking. In fact, I have an enlarged photo of a spot the locals know as Lombard's Run, a little section of the Carelton River system that even many in the area don't know it exists. You are never more than 20 miles from water no matter where in N.S. you are. There have been a lot of pictures posted at tourist sites about Peggy's cove, and it is beautiful but over hyped. My suggestion would be not a tour bus, but to go there and find a local guide who knows the back roads and rivers, you would be awestruck!

I noticed your motto for life, I belong to a chat room on StarChat that has the same thing as their "topic Line", always thot it was soooooooooo true!

Dew

"Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well"
chonsigirl

New here

Post by chonsigirl »

Hello Dew. :)
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

New here

Chonsigirl, thank you, I haven't seen you since we went to different schools together. LOL Thank you, and nice to meet you.

Dew

"Anything worth dewing is worth dewing well"

Return to “The Coffee Shop”