Open up, I'm hungary...

Fact is stranger than fiction.
capt_buzzard

Open up, I'm hungary...

Post by capt_buzzard »

Croatian animal experts said a local bear has learned how to gain entry to houses by knocking on doors.

They believe the 35st brown bear probably learned the trick while nudging a door to get it open, and then repeated it after householders came to their doors.

One lady from Gerovo, went to the door of her home when she heard knocking and was stunned to find a bear licking his or her lips.

The same bear has knocked on all the doors in the town.
TMC

Open up, I'm hungary...

Post by TMC »

capt_buzzard wrote:

The same bear has knocked on all the doors in the town.

He must ba a Jahova's witness.
chonsigirl

Open up, I'm hungary...

Post by chonsigirl »

At least the bear is politely asking for a handout, instead of just getting in the garbage cans!
nvalleyvee

Open up, I'm hungary...

Post by nvalleyvee »

flopstock wrote: my dog knocks on the door to get back in the house. and if we don't answer the door she'll go and start tapping on the window where i usually sit when i'm reading..cracks me up! :D

She stands on her hind legs and props one paw on the house and just taps with the other. She taps a couple of times and if you don't let her in she picks up the pace...it's really funny watching from outside and the neighbors think i trained her to do that..lol actually I think she picked it up watching my little girll over time..

I thought I had the only strange dog in the world. She taps on the window too.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
mominiowa

Open up, I'm hungary...

Post by mominiowa »

My old Jack Russell would jump up and down - so we could see him when we were eating supper...LOL If he had to stay outside he would run from one window to the next to find the kids - becuase it never failed -THEY LET HIM IN! LOL -

But about the bears.. I was staying in Colorado at my sisters house when my neice sunddenly turned all the lights off and said be quiet..I was standing there in the dark and said Huh??-- she then led me to window to find a small black bear eating head first in the trash can..LOL She said if they kept the lights on when he came that he would bang on the house and doors...I was pretty scared actually--but, they had some awsome shots on their cameras and never got hurt. They were sad when they moved down to Silverthorne...they missed them..:eek:

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”