Youtube Girl Fights Inspire New Reality TV Show

Share your best finds on the Internet.
DisassociatedDave

Post by DisassociatedDave »

NEW YORK (Disassociated Press) February 18, 2008 - Never one to let a topical social situation remain long unexploited, the Fox Network's reality TV titan Seth Gumbridge has announced the creation of a new reality television show derived out of the phenomenon of the outbreak of girl fight videos currently finding their way to the internet...

(To read the rest, click onto the link below, or copy/paste it to your web browser. After you’ve finished, be sure to come back to ForumGarden.com!).

http://www.disassociatedpress.com/ygfi.htm
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Dave,

Are you serious? If this is true, then all I can say is society's sunk further than I even imagined.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

RedGlitter;845732 wrote: Dave,

Are you serious? If this is true, then all I can say is society's sunk further than I even imagined.

I second that.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Lower and lower we sink.

It is becoming like Roman times where people gathered in the coliseums to watch killings as a public sport.

We think that we have evolved and are so intelligent and sophisticated, but hell we are barely out of the fecken cave.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Cave??? I'm beginning to think we are an embarrassment to our amphibian ancestors, let alone the primate ones.

It's things like this that make me seriously consider buying a 4x4 and a couple of garden heaters. :mad:
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Clodhopper;845862 wrote: Cave??? I'm beginning to think we are an embarrassment to our amphibian ancestors, let alone the primate ones.

It's things like this that make me seriously consider buying a 4x4 and a couple of garden heaters. :mad:

The saddest part is that it will most likely be a number one hit on Saturday morning TV for all the young kids to see to ensure that they don't evolve either.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Now if this idea doesn't spark a whole load of complaints and protests than I would be surprised, but the idea is horrible, and as you all have said shows what a real sad state of affairs the human race is heading towards, calling something like this a form of 'entertainment' :-5

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”