Free Samples

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Have you ever thought of listing sites that give out free samples? I have received tons of free samples for my home and pets that were great! Just an idea...:-3
Miss Maam

Free Samples

Post by Miss Maam »

Trunk Monkey;818387 wrote: Have you ever thought of listing sites that give out free samples? I have received tons of free samples for my home and pets that were great! Just an idea...:-3

I agree ~ also we can list free samples too! :-6

Example: Free pair of waterproof bowling shoe covers

http://www.saveathome.ning.com

This FREE OFFER is for the bowler in you or your family. Bowlers need to keep their bowling shoes clean and dry when they are at the bowling alley. Going to the lobby, or even worse, the restroom, is a major hazard to bowling shoes. Instead of changes your shoes in the middle of the game, you can slip on a pair of waterproof shoe covers.

Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

There are so many great samples out there. I just received 2 free bags of dog food and several household freebies. Freebies let you try the product first before going out and wasting money. ;)
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Does it perhaps depend on which country one lives in, as to what one can receive as a free offer? I could, for example, post fifty current free offers available in Iceland but that might not excite many of the membership.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

spot;819242 wrote: Does it perhaps depend on which country one lives in, as to what one can receive as a free offer? I could, for example, post fifty current free offers available in Iceland but that might not excite many of the membership.

No. There are freebie sites out there that give freebies to several different countries including the US. If you want to PM me, I can give you an example. ;)
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Pretend I PMd you, I'm quite interested to discover what you're talking about.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kayleneaussie

Free Samples

Post by kayleneaussie »

Trunk Monkey;819448 wrote: No. There are freebie sites out there that give freebies to several different countries including the US. If you want to PM me, I can give you an example. ;)

Do they give free samples to those living in Australia? Alot of them dont:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Nobody lives in Australia really, that's just a myth spread around. I'm not convinced Australia's really there at all. People sit on the Internet and claim they're in Australia but really they're ALIENS.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

spot;819459 wrote: Pretend I PMd you, I'm quite interested to discover what you're talking about.

I don't play pretend. I am willing to supply information about freebies that include the "pretend Aussies" out there. ;)
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Trunk Monkey;819492 wrote: I don't play pretend. I am willing to supply information about freebies that include the "pretend Aussies" out there. ;)

Go for it, then we'll know what we're discussing.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

rjwould;819461 wrote: What info about yourself did you have to give away for the samples?

The ususal info: name, address, and phone number (which I make one up). Otherwise, they won't know where to send your sample :wah: The only draw back is they will not deliver to a P.O. box, it has to be your real address.
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

rjwould;819500 wrote: If you make it up, then how do you receive the "stuff"?

he makes a phone number up RJ, NO canvas calls then..:thinking:

I send off for loads of freebies and receive 8 out of 10 of them and get no more junk mail or email than I did before.:wah:
kayleneaussie

Free Samples

Post by kayleneaussie »

spot;819479 wrote: Nobody lives in Australia really, that's just a myth spread around. I'm not convinced Australia's really there at all. People sit on the Internet and claim they're in Australia but really they're ALIENS.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh spot you have let our secret out;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I also have a free site that lets you enter your info and then each time you sign up for a sample, one click of the mouse fills out the form for you. This way you don't have to enter the info again and again for each sample you are requesting. It's free and it's like magic ;)
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Here are my notes as I had a go at a representative offer list:

Okay, I clicked the UK button and I'm going down the offers one at a time.

I'll ignore the "samples" category, they get glued to every UK magazine in every newsagent in the land and you can pick them up in all the Department Stores as well, every counter is crowded with them. Free sample of Breathe Right nasal strips (UK), Free Max Factor Miracle Touch Sample, Free sample of Horlicks Extra Light warm drink, Free Bulldog Moisturiser Sample, Free Christina Aguilera Fragrance, Free Olay Touch of Sunshine Product - they all fit that group of single-sachet stuff.

The first that's different is "Free Christmas activity book from the Childrens Society (UK)" an ESSENTIAL PACK Includes: celebration service outline, leaf templates, A4 poster, children's group leader guide, visuals and stories, spirit guide, my church postcards and guidance notes. I'm being evangelized by Christians - they NEVER charge!

More counter give-away samples...Free Snack A Jacks Sample, Free Britney Fragrance Sample, Free Aroma Magazine, Free Aquados Washing Power, FREE Sample of Ghost Perfume, Free Yorkshire Tea Sample, Free Fluffy Bug, Free Frutasia Bar, Free Quaker Oats Measuring Scoop, Pentel Pen Free Sample, Free JOOP!Go Fragrance, FREE Sample of Lenor in the Pink, Free Olay Total Effects 7X Mask Sample, FREE Total Effects 7x Mask, GRISI Personal Care Lotion and Cream Free Sample, Free LOral NutriSummer Sample, Free Elvive Nutri-Gloss Sample, FREE Sample of Replens, Free Always Tampon Sample, Free GANT Liquid Fragrance Sample, Kiarie catalogue and fragrance cards, FREE 2007 Budget Calendar, FREE Swiffer Carpet Flick, British Turkey Free Recipe Cards, AAA South Free Customized Printable Letters from Santa, Free Sticker Sample Kit

Okay, I've found three offers so far that I'll send for and see how it works:

Free Quattro Titanium Razor

Free Boxes (2) of IQ Paper from the Paper Flow Group

FREE Adidas 2007 Diary

Well, the http://www.quattrotitanium.co.uk/ site is dead

http://www.paperflowgroup.com/offer.asp site is dead

http://www.nwdaily.co.uk/adidas/enter.asp site is dead

and at that point we're back in 2005 so there's no point going further.
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

i received the quatro razer and its brill Spot...

I will return with a link for some worth while freebies:)
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Chezzie;819573 wrote: i received the quatro razer and its brill Spot...You appear to have bankrupted the manufacturer!
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Free book from Tesco - Resistance Owen sheers

You need the token from the daily mail or you can down load it here

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/0 ... 05x620.gif

Just take to Tesco to get your book

Royal Mail Postal Survey - Free stamps every month and cash prize draws

I received a card from the Royal Mail where you can sign up for their new post survey. In return you get free stamps every month. Here is the info from the site:

The Royal Mail Postal Survey

Research International is the independent company responsible for monitoring the service provided by Royal Mail. Royal Mail makes use of the results from our survey to identify problems and fix them as quickly as possible. We monitor the mail service by having a large panel of volunteers all over the country sending test letters to each other and providing us with the dates of when they posted and received the test letters (of course we fully pay all postage costs).

We need to recruit more volunteers to join our panel; we would be very interested to hear from YOU.

Why should you help?

1. Its your Royal Mail. All the benefits from an efficient mail service will be passed on to you and everyone in the country.

2. You will receive18 first class stamps every month as a thank you for your involvement, as well as entry into daily prize draws to win £10 in High Street gift vouchers, plus other regular cash prize draws of up to £5000.

The link to the web page is -

https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/ ... ivate.aspx

The reference code on my card is RMDTOD01 - I have used this code and my friend has who lives in a different post code but there are several codes you can pick from in a drop down menu but I don't know what will happen if you use a different code.

Free stamps in exchange for sending and receiving letters to RM, not bad in my book!!

Free 128 MB USB Drive Air Products

Free 128 MB Usb Stick from Air Products.

http://oliver.primary.co.uk/airproducts ... xef833.swf

Fill in a questionairre for this one...
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Free Crown Paint Samples

choose up to 5 different samples

http://www.crownpaint.co.uk/my-samples/index.htm
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Free Prescription Sunglasses

For a limited period get a FREE pair of prescription sunglasses worth up to £79 available to over 60's. Simply visit your local D&A branch and have a FREE eye test courtesy of the NHS. This offer is available either as a first or second pair.

As well as this great offer you can get 25% off our great range of designer and own label frames. So now is the time to get yourself a fantastic pair of glasses.

Please print the voucher when you receive the email. Dont forget to take them with you when you go for your appointment as we cannot offer these great savings without them.

http://www.danda.co.uk/freesunover600803/
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Chezzie;819579 wrote: Free book from Tesco - Resistance Owen sheers.That's quite impressive - http://www.owensheers.co.uk/ is Owen Sheers and he's higher on my list of people to read than most.
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Chezzie, *ALL* your hyperlink copies in http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... stcount=23 are truncated and none of them work!
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

spot;819599 wrote: Chezzie, *ALL* your hyperlink copies in http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... stcount=23 are truncated and none of them work!

Ive redone them all and checked each one now Spot :) Sowwy:p
Nomad

Free Samples

Post by Nomad »

Yes Id like free samples please, but only good stuff, substantial stuff.

No crap.

How long before I get my substantial stuff ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Free Product Samples From Freebielist:

Welcome to our free samples category. In this section we include product samples for the UK, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We also include samples with international availability (although we must admit, these are rare to come by nowadays). The Internet is a treasure trove for all things free, and samples are perhaps the most sought-after "free" commodity, discounting software. All the freebies available here have been checked to ensure they are legitimate.

http://www.freebielist.com/samples.htm
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Free Samples (US only) http://www.freegrabber.com/
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

rjwould;819519 wrote: Is this what is behind all those word games being played? Were you setting us up?

Oh you bet, I was setting you up for a "Free" Fall.......:wah:
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Peg

Free Samples

Post by Peg »

The WalMart ones are great! They actually DO come.
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

This is a new line of inflatable companion I've not heard of before then.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

spot;820217 wrote: This is a new line of inflatable companion I've not heard of before then.

If you are looking for an inflatable companion, I don't think I have a site for that :wah:
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Trunk Monkey;820263 wrote: If you are looking for an inflatable companion, I don't think I have a site for that :wah:

:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

heres a link for that spot

www.freeblowupdollsonlyusedonce.com
Peg

Free Samples

Post by Peg »

LOL Made me look. :wah:
Chezzie

Free Samples

Post by Chezzie »

Peg;820384 wrote: LOL Made me look. :wah:

you mucky mare :wah::wah:
CARLA

Free Samples

Post by CARLA »

If it was really a freebie they would put the sample in a bin in the store and say "Samples for the taking". Be advised your giving up personal information to get these samples, not something I'm willing to do. :-3
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

CARLA;820395 wrote: If it was really a freebie they would put the sample in a bin in the store and say "Samples for the taking". Be advised your giving up personal information to get these samples, not something I'm willing to do. :-3

The only personal information that you have to give that is real is your name and address. If a free sample requests my date of birth and telephone number, I make these up. I have never had a problem requesting samples since they are coming right from the product manufacturer. The samples from Walmart come fast

and very generous sized samples.

Saturday alone I received:

(2) pairs of Hanes Her Way underwear

sexy smile 2 in one whiten and gloss(she speaks)

nature's bounty fish oil

teeccino chocalte mint caffeine-free herbal coffee

teeccino mocha caffeine-free herbal coffee

(2) free bags of dog food

(1) free bag of cat food

hope in the storms of life dvd

first aid kit from the children's hospital of philadelphia

hat from ridgid

diabetic cooking(lots of good recipes)

remifemin tablets(40)

out reach hope basket(came with alot of dvds and books)

hugo energise fragrance

milwaukee sawzall blades

California Raisin Tote Bag (inside was 3 bags of raisins, T-shirt, and coupons)
Tombstone

Free Samples

Post by Tombstone »

Trunk Monkey;818387 wrote: Have you ever thought of listing sites that give out free samples? I have received tons of free samples for my home and pets that were great! Just an idea...:-3

Hi Trunk Monkey,

Spot and others brought this to my attention. I've re-enabled "Shop Til You Drop" - which contains a "Deals and Freebies" section.

I retired it almost two years ago due to lack of use and spam abuse.

Let's give it another go, shall we?!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
qsducks

Free Samples

Post by qsducks »

And you really do have to watch for the spam. A pita in my book. I did get the California raisins freebie and a nice tee shirt with it and the bag is great. Holds lots of groceries because use my own bags. Enviroment and all that.
Trunk Monkey

Free Samples

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Tombstone;820799 wrote: Hi Trunk Monkey,

Spot and others brought this to my attention. I've re-enabled "Shop Til You Drop" - which contains a "Deals and Freebies" section.

I retired it almost two years ago due to lack of use and spam abuse.

Let's give it another go, shall we?!

Great idea (by Monkey) :wah: Only kidding, I have NEVER received any extra spam. You'll see....this is gonna be a good one and thank you! :-6
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

Trunk Monkey;820850 wrote: Great idea (by Monkey) :wah: Only kidding, I have NEVER received any extra spam. You'll see....this is gonna be a good one and thank you! :-6

Good lord.

I know where my address has been given to spammers because every time I fill in a form I use a new legal email address. If I get spam to that email address I know who gave it to the spammers. Some are unexpected places that I'd expected to behave well. Most are what you'd expect - advertisers who have got me to fill in a form.

6% of my email this month is stuff I've invited or stuff from real people. 94% is spam.

I get 3,800 spams a day, every day, week in week out, and the number's growing.
Tombstone

Free Samples

Post by Tombstone »

Trunk Monkey;820850 wrote: Great idea (by Monkey) :wah: Only kidding, I have NEVER received any extra spam. You'll see....this is gonna be a good one and thank you! :-6

You are welcome. BTW, I was referring to FG getting spammed.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

I think we can still distinguish between fly-posters and people with a history here who are being mutually helpful and not getting referral benefits. Having a specific forum area helps, I can't imagine the fly-posters being that attentive. Viral advertising has nothing to do with free offers, I'm still hunting for one of those to talk to.
Miss Maam

Free Samples

Post by Miss Maam »

http://www.freesamplesite.com/ydf/index.php

http://startsampling.com

Above are a couple of sites that gives out freebies daily!

I too have gotten many freebies including some of those that Trunk Monkey stated. Yes, it's certainly true and they cost you nothing but your name and address. I never give my true phone number and have gotten:

Senseo coffee machine

Swiffer mop

Full size jar of Sarah Jessica Parker perfumed body cream

and MANY MANY MANY MANY other freebies.

spot

Free Samples

Post by spot »

A full size jar of Sarah Jessica Parker would be rather scary. And probably expensive to go out with.
Miss Maam

Free Samples

Post by Miss Maam »

Yeah Spot, but you'd be smelling some kinda good out there!

How bout a free pair of shoe covers? Just click here and wah-lah fill out the info!

http://www.saveathome.ning.com

Free pair of waterproof bowling shoe covers (or for your regular shoes)

Or perhaps you'd like to customize your own beach towel (4 designs to choose from) today when you sign up or update your preferences at Custom Beach Towel

https://www.smokerservice.com/service/c ... chTowel.do

If you are already a member, sign up again and it recognizes you.

ENTER PROMO CODE: PMT2379

Says to allow 10-12 weeks for delivery!

That way you can wrap yourself and someone else with you up in the beach towel ~ would that be scary enough for ya'?

qsducks

Free Samples

Post by qsducks »

Oh, I did that towel one. At the moment I'm making up a big bag of samples for my daughter for when she goes down the shore in the summer.
Miss Maam

Free Samples

Post by Miss Maam »

Hey Jeannie,

Some people just can't seem to believe that there are actual freebies out there to be gotten! I've gotten soooooooooooooooo many of them and simply was trying to share!

I ordered the beach towel and it's on it's way!

qsducks

Free Samples

Post by qsducks »

I have gotten tons of stuff but I do use an old email addy. I never get things in my real name, I lie about that too. Just never know. The only thing they that's real is my address.
Miss Maam

Free Samples

Post by Miss Maam »

I also have another email address in www.gmail.com. I often use address when I want to get a double order of something I really want!

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”