I know this may be boring but . . .

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Good for you. I have been losing, also. I recently had hip replacement surgery, and have been losing during my recovery and rehab. It does feel pretty good. I am feeling alot more mobile since the surgery and weightloss.

Let is both keep it up!! :p
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Stardust;807839 wrote: I 've started to lose weight. I don't know what I have been doing to lose it but I don't care I feel a lot healthier in myself and my t***ts are becoming a bit smaller to fit into my 38C bra! Besides who wants a pair of knockers that will end up too big to swing around the living room! :eek:

I've noticed a lot of things since starting to lose weight, it is easier to get up hills without so much of a struggle, I'm not so breathless when I climb stairs, it makes life so much easier. The only other damn side to it is that I will have to change all my clothes for new sizes - damn and double damn. Well I guess losing weight has it's advantages and disadvantages, but I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. :D

Besides who wants a pair of knockers that will end up too big to swing around the living room!

speak for yaself honey!

Jj
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
sunny_bunny

Post by sunny_bunny »

Lmfao! *big cheesy grin* What makes you think that any of the blokes on this forum will think that large t*ts swinging around a living room is a boring subject to talk about?

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

I agree with you. I walk to and from work every day, am on my feet alll day long and walk my kids a mile each way to the swimming pool once a week. I bought some new clothes for work and found I'd dropped 2 dress sizes! :D Whenever I went out with my family I was always a slow walker, now I stride briskly ahead and keep telling them all to hurry up! :wah:

It feels great doesn't it? :)

Yay to us! *big cheesy grin*
guppy

Post by guppy »

I lost alot of weight after turning forty..i noticed i am alot more limber now..feel alot younger..i can still flop on the floor and get up without help..:D

I started riding bicycles the last month..that near about broke my butt in the beginning..but i can keep up with my partner pretty good now..whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:wah:
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Stardust;807963 wrote: That was interesting, as soon as you mention a part of the woman's anatomy, a load of blokes start reading out of interest - Lon is still here! :-3 :D

only from a purely clinical point of view! only intersted in how well you feel etc!!

Jj
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Good for you I just want to know how your doing it so I can do it tooooooo.... :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I have been walking everyday and eating less....can feel clothes getting loose!! yayyyyyy......stress might be helping my situation though!:-1

Good for you Stardust and Marie!! congrats on the weight loss.....I would much rather buy new clothes of a smaller size than a larger....I hate buying "fat clothes":-5:-5:-5
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Hey Stardust it's not at all boring .:-6

Keep up the good work and keep us updated .

Good luck :yh_clap:yh_clap:yh_clap
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “General Chit Chat”