Discussions about your pets!
Trunk Monkey

Kooka

Post by Trunk Monkey »

My Blue Fronted Amazon Parrot

Kathy Ellen

Kooka

Post by Kathy Ellen »

As I said in another post Trunk your parrot is absolutely amazing and beautiful...Is he/she a good bird:-6

byt welcome to the garden.....

chrisb84uk

Kooka

Post by chrisb84uk »

How beautiful, I've always wanted a parrot!! :-4
Trunk Monkey

Kooka

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Kathy Ellen;782908 wrote: As I said in another post Trunk your parrot is absolutely amazing and beautiful...Is he/she a good bird:-6

byt welcome to the garden.....

Thank you very much! Kooka is a female and she HATES men. I own a pet sitting business and I rescued Kooka from an abusive situation. She once waited in the bathroom while hubby was taking a shower and wouldn't let him come out..LOL

She also answers the telephone and will say "hello" and when the poor person on the other end says anything, she yells real loud "What are you talking about?"
Accountable

Kooka

Post by Accountable »

Beautiful, but busting the margins on the home page. Can you edit the op and put her in as an attachment or something?
Trunk Monkey

Kooka

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Would be happy to do that if you could let me know how. Sorry I'm not good at this and if I should remove the pic, please let me know.
Kathy Ellen

Kooka

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Trunk Monkey;782936 wrote: Thank you very much! Kooka is a female and she HATES men. I own a pet sitting business and I rescued Kooka from an abusive situation. She once waited in the bathroom while hubby was taking a shower and wouldn't let him come out..LOL

She also answers the telephone and will say "hello" and when the poor person on the other end says anything, she yells real loud "What are you talking about?"

That's hysterical....have you seen Snowball dance? Play the video...

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007 ... dance.html
chrisb84uk

Kooka

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha that is brilliant, and so cute! Though I do question him in his choice of music! :D
Cow Patty

Kooka

Post by Cow Patty »

There's my kooka bird.....good girl...

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”