Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr t

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
suncrafter

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr t

Post by suncrafter »

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

How ture. Raed yrous wohtiut polrebm. Suspect that the shifting of vowel sounds within the word might cause a few difficulties, though...?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Wow that's so true at first glance I thought it was just a jumbled mess of letters, but you can read all of it without a problem, nicely done!
G-man

Post by G-man »

chrisb84uk;784829 wrote: Wow that's so true at first glance I thought it was just a jumbled mess of letters, but you can read all of it without a problem, nicely done!

uHh? I clodun't mkae snsee otu fo ayn fo htat. :wah::wah::wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

fitinsanacg ! :wah:
langyuming

Post by langyuming »

Thanks to share this information..
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

:-2 too cool:D
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

This is one of the major strengths of English. You can say similar things about the language as she is spoke. It isn't so for others AFAIK.
Silverplanter

Post by Silverplanter »

I was able to read just about everything without much work at all lol.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”