Hiya guys !!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Need to pop off, hun.
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Please do me a favor, fun, if you have something private to say to me PLEASE don't mess up other peoples threads. Say it in PM or at the other one.

Thanks so much, hun. :) Oh, and I'll try to keep the box clear. LOL
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

fuzzy butt;778602 wrote: Mess up other peoples threads? WTF?:yh_rotfl

If people here didn't mess up other peoples threads thsi place would go down hill really quickly . Christ! that's half the fun of this place.:yh_rotfl

Fuzzy butt :wah: I didn't know a sponge had a butt, muchless a fuzzy one. :wah: :yh_rotfl
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Who ever closed the show.. thank you very much. :)

.. but anyone that would like to post on the music one :guitarist ..see ya there. :)
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Geronimo;778642 wrote: i have been here for 9 hours, NINE stressful hours against my will, hold in hostage by oyu and i want now to leave and go to our place.

as ppromised by oyu, as planed as repromsied by oyu 6 times todaY.

I WANT TO GO AWAY FROM HERE NOW.

Against your will? I have no one do anything against their will.

Oh, women.. :-5
abbey

Hiya guys !!

Post by abbey »

Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Hey, hun.. come post some song with me.
WonderWendy3

Hiya guys !!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Hello, and welcome to the garden.....

I think I'm just a tad late to welcome you....I was busy flying my invisible plane!! :o
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Looks like me helping some cats out. :wah:

Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

WonderWendy3;778656 wrote: Hello, and welcome to the garden.....

I think I'm just a tad late to welcome you....I was busy flying my invisible plane!! :o

Really? I thought you were too busy shacking your tail. :wah:
WonderWendy3

Hiya guys !!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Jerry;778658 wrote: Really? I thought you were too busy shacking your tail. :wah:

well, yeah, in my plane of course!! :wah::wah:

I love your smileys!! I'm a smiley freak too, just too lazy to use more than the ones provided on the forum....:o
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

WonderWendy3;778660 wrote: well, yeah, in my plane of course!! :wah::wah:

I love your smileys!! I'm a smiley freak too, just too lazy to use more than the ones provided on the forum....:o

I think the smiles are so :cool:
WonderWendy3

Hiya guys !!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

what are you talking about birdie girl???
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

WonderWendy3;778664 wrote: what are you talking about birdie girl???

The bird is a girl?
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Hey, wonderwoman! :wah: What music to you like? Would you like to post on the music one? I like to know people taste in music.
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

Jerry;778657 wrote: Looks like me helping some cats out. :wah:

i love that one a lot sweetheart :-4:)
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Geronimo;778672 wrote: i love that one a lot sweetheart :-4:)

:)

Oh, hun.. what am I going to do about the baby outside? She :-4 me.
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

Jerry;778674 wrote: :)

Oh, hun.. what am I going to do about the baby outside? She :-4 me.

i think you should let her in and see what will happen. At first you let her in one room so the other one know its still his home and he is the boss, and after a week let her walk around or when he isnt there or sleep, and let him have his favorit place always and area where only him is alowed to go so he feels proud and know or think its him who got priviledges and he will get more and more curious and go into her area to found out, and they will make friends.

he fight cause he is scared he is going to lose his status.

it is always like that each time you get a new one in the house, the other got to get used it first, and feel assure that they are not going to miss something..:p
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Geronimo;778677 wrote: i htink you should let her in and see what will happen. At first you let her in one room so the oher one know its still his home and he is th eboss, and after a week let her walk around or wehn he isnt there or sleep, and let him have his favorit palce always and area where only him is laowed to go so he feels proud and know or htink its him who got priviledges and he will get more and more curious and go into her area to found out, and they will make friends.

he fight cause he is scared he is going to lose his status.

it is always like that each time you get a new one in the house, the other got to know it first, and feel assure that they are not going to miss something..:p

I fell in love with the little stinker. She knows it too. When she sees me..she will run to me. Oh, hun.. I love her. :-4 The vet bill.. :rolleyes:
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

Thats becasue she can feel oyu love here, and she gots nobody else in her life but you.. you are her mum and dad and friend, and all her family. :-4

You shoudl take care of her. :-6 First let her in, then after someweeks you can start to think about the vet.

It will be the best thing that happened to the fat one, getting a friend like that, he will love her too.

if he isnt castrated be carefull he odnt jump on her cause they can be real nasty they dont care if its a little one..

what color is she like? :)
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Geronimo;778686 wrote: Thats becasue she can feel oyu love here, and she gots nobody else in her life but you.. you are her mum and dad and friend, and all her family. :-4

You shoudl take care of her. :-6 First let her in, then after someweeks you can start to think about the vet.

It will be the best thing that happened to the fat one, getting a friend like that, he will love her too.

if he isnt castrated be carefull he odnt jump on her cause they can be real nasty they dont care if its a little one..

what color is she like? :)

Yeah, but will she go to the litterbox, darlin? Some of my floors have carpet.
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

Jerry;778688 wrote: Yeah, but will she go to the litterbox, darlin? Some of my floors have carpet.

yes, they always do love, they are very clean always, sh will found it automatically and even if you didnt had one, they will go to the toilet or the bathroom and do it or beside the toilet, or on the metal net f the shower, becasue they can smell whats under there and know thats where they must do it.

At the begingin have another litterbox for her s mall one, because of fat boy.. so each got their own place, and little after little fat boy will automatically go pee at her place to mark it, an dher at his place, to mark it back, they always do it, thats their way to say hello, wiht lots of snifferi forth and back.

:D:p :wah:

thats how they get used to each others smell and get used of being around close to each other.

then he will begion to look after her when he cant see her.

they can also go by period where they ignore each other or one ignore the other on do as it dont exist paly cool, :cool: like it doesnt bother him and he dont care.

thats also to try their power and thats good, they will also fight and they always do that also as friend, thats a play game, let them play a lot, the more they play the better it is, it is throught those chassing and hunting and fighting games, that they will become best friends..

How it turn out change from cat to cat.

its like with people, oyu can never know.
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

sweetheart, about the songs thing, go to your pm and you will understand what i ment.. please go see and you will be very happy i have been keeping that surprise for long now, its outhere and you dont knwo it, go look and oyu will be very very pleased..:p ;)
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Geronimo;778697 wrote: sweetheart, about the songs thing, go to your pm and you will understand what i ment.. please go see and you will be very happy i have been keeping that surprise for long now, its outhere and you dont knwo it, go look and oyu will be very very pleased..:p ;)

I didn't understand after I got to pm. :rolleyes::wah:
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

:p men..!
Geronimo

Hiya guys !!

Post by Geronimo »

I htink that something got lost and that you didnt received it at all casue it was a pm with "Song" in the title.. so you couldnt have missed it.

I mean, you did, but.. well, never mind..:rolleyes: :p :wah:

enough for today we will look at that tomorrow. ;)
WonderWendy3

Hiya guys !!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Jerry;778669 wrote: Hey, wonderwoman! :wah: What music to you like? Would you like to post on the music one? I like to know people taste in music.

What music thread are you talking about? I usually stay away from the music threads, because they are usually videos that are posted and out of consideration for my sweet friends that post in there, I only go and post videos and watch them, don't usually go in there that much....

I like a variety of music, to answer your question though.....:guitarist
Jerry

Hiya guys !!

Post by Jerry »

Hi, how is everyone today? Fine, I hope. :)

Return to “Introductions”