Animal Gifts.

Discussions about your pets!
kazalala

Animal Gifts.

Post by kazalala »

You just reminded me i didnt get my littlle doggy nephew his pressie yet! Its my brothers dog and i always buy him a pressie:wah: last year i got him some lovely bling for his collar:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Animal Gifts.

Post by kazalala »

IcePrincess;733728 wrote: oh that is too cute! I love that stuff but Tim won't let me put it on our dogs because he says it's gay! :rolleyes::wah:

Well this dogs a staffie called Harvey, he has a nice studded collar but i bought him a collar tag to hang on it,,, was all sparkly, but black and silver so in keeping with a butch boy dog:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Lisa

Animal Gifts.

Post by Lisa »

They have stockings with there names on them. I put treats an toys in them also.

Our dog always knows there will be pig ears for her under the tree too.

Sadly this will be her last christmas with us.:-1

src="http://www.hostdrjack.com/Christmas/snowman/snowman.swf" quality="high"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
crazygal

Animal Gifts.

Post by crazygal »

I used to buy my cat a stocking filled with treats and toys every christmas then another afterwards when they were half price. :p
ksd75

Animal Gifts.

Post by ksd75 »

The humans didn't even have stockings this past Christmas. The pet stockings took up the whole mantle. :wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”