I'm ready to diagnose Britney.

Issues relating specifically to women's health.
grh

Post by grh »

postpartum depression (PPD)

a serious condition that requires treatment from a health care provider. With this condition, feelings of the baby blues (feeling sad, anxious, afraid, or confused after having a baby) do not go away or get worse.

4women.gov/glossary/index.cfm#peripartum

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention at the beginning of her downward spiral, but didn't all this start right after the birth of her second one?

I remember her hubby was on some show when brit announced she was divorcing him, he appeared very surprised. I think that rather then get her the help she really needed then, her family just assumed 1] great opportunity to lose the loser and 2] more money for us!.

It's so easy to just write someone off if they are a celebrity, isn't it?:thinking:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

grh;767537 wrote: postpartum depression (PPD)

a serious condition that requires treatment from a health care provider. With this condition, feelings of the baby blues (feeling sad, anxious, afraid, or confused after having a baby) do not go away or get worse.

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention at the beginning of her downward spiral, but didn't all this start right after the birth of her second one?

I remember her hubby was on some show when brit announced she was divorcing him, he appeared very surprised. I think that rather then get her the help she really needed then, her family just assumed 1] great opportunity to lose the loser and 2] more money for us!.

It's so easy to just write someone off if they are a celebrity, isn't it?:thinking:
I wonder when Tom Cruise will begin his recruitment into Scientology?:cool:
suzycreamcheese

Post by suzycreamcheese »

maybe even post partum psychosis.

I think its more serious than depression
grh

Post by grh »

If you look at her she has the same facial expressions as those mothers that have just drowned their kids and are just staring at the world with no one home behind the eyes.

:thinking:

Don't get me wrong here. I've spent the last five or ten years being jealous of her youth beauty and success. Other then that I've never bothered to follow stuff on her.

But it really strikes me that the folks around her that should care, aren't doing anything of substance for her!:-5 I mean, seriously... who let dr phil in there, rather then a family doctor who presumably has known this girl most of her life?:rolleyes:

And WTF is mom doing parading her around drug stores looking like she looks? Oh, and please note that mom has her own look put together.
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

I'm also not a fan but I think you're onto something there. I just hope someone eventually has the balls to tell her that she really, really needs some proper help not just people pandering to her.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I dunno.

I just dunno.
I AM AWESOME MAN
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

I feel sorry for the girl.

I am not a fan either ,but I really feel for her & hope someone can get through to her or get her the help she needs.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Nomad;768066 wrote: I dunno.

I just dunno.

Me neither.

Can we merge this with the Amy Winehouse thread?

:p
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

And the saga continues. She was taken by ambulence to the hospital.

When do you think they will start shooting the movie?

http://www.midatlanticengines.com/
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

hopefully she gets the help she needs this time!
grh

Post by grh »

YZGI;768497 wrote: And the saga continues. She was taken by ambulence to the hospital.

When do you think they will start shooting the movie?

http://www.midatlanticengines.com/
I just hope they start by shooting her family.:thinking:

rambo
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

grh;767537 wrote: postpartum depression (PPD)

Thanks Floppy, postpartum depression seems logical....I just never though of that not knowing too much about this girl except for her antics. I hope she's on the road to recovery.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

fuzzy butt;768918 wrote: ship her out of the country with an order against her family not to go near her and I bet she gets better.:)

Can we send her to your house?

:D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

You may be on to something Floppy she is in desperate need of some help soon, or she won't be around much longer.

I agree keep her damn family out of if and get her some decent medical attention period. This girl is in real trouble. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. She is out of control heading for the deap end real soon.

I'm not a fan of hers never have been, but I see a young desperate women who needs help NOW..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

grh

Post by grh »

fuzzy butt;769019 wrote: Well I think we are all agreed ..should we start a petition?
ya know, they're gonna spend 100s of thousands of dollars and then come to the same conclusion we have...:-2

It might be nice if Hollywood rallied around her like they have Keith Ledgers family. Someone needs to make these camera crews and photographers back the hell off!

:thinking:

rambo

Return to “Women's Health”