Collapse Tourny

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/arcad ... rney&tid=2

Heres the link for my tournament

need 8 players and you get 2 goes each

roll up roll up :)
CARLA

Collapse Tourny

Post by CARLA »

I joined not very good. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

I joined:D now what do i do:-3 and you only get one go! i dont think i be moving up that ladder:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;751615 wrote: I joined:D now what do i do:-3 and you only get one go! i dont think i be moving up that ladder:wah::wah:

sowwy my mistake, set up as 2 goes hun, just have to wait for all the spaces to be filled then we can play:)
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

I just added my name
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
G#Gill

Collapse Tourny

Post by G#Gill »

Hello you's all, I've added my name, there now appears to be only one vacancy !

Dunno how to play this game though.:wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

whoohooo one more and we can get started:-6

Object of the game is to clear the board carolly, however, i find you get a better score if you click on huge groups of the same colour:sneaky:
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;751709 wrote: whoohooo one more and we can get started:-6

Object of the game is to clear the board carolly, however, i find you get a better score if you click on huge groups of the same colour:sneaky:

Better get practising:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;751729 wrote: Better get practising:sneaky:

exciting eh:wah::wah::wah:
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;751730 wrote: exciting eh:wah::wah::wah:

Very:o:rolleyes::D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Pheasy

Collapse Tourny

Post by Pheasy »

Dang it looks like I missed this one - I'll join the next.

I will be last anyway - I have never played any of the games in the arcade.
Pheasy

Collapse Tourny

Post by Pheasy »

How does it work? What games are in the tournament? I need to get in some practice, oh and work out where the games forum is :wah:
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Just played:D was crap:o Stumpy'l win anyway he/she? is a proffesional:sneaky::wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

oh I just got my bestest score at it..........erm soz Carla lol

Pheasy, have a looksie round the arcade and pick a game you like:)
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Wow! Chezzie, well done!!:guitarist ere you havent been practising this for weeks on end, and then started a tournament, so that you can be the winner and show us all how fabulous you are at collapse.. have you:-2:sneaky::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

i played twice but i dont think its added my second score?:-1

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

kazalala;751744 wrote: i played twice but i dont think its added my second score?:-1

I thought that too, Kaz, but then I wondered if it just took the highest of the two? I'm not sure how these tourns work...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Ohhhh Right i get it now! it just puts on your best score:-3:D God if only i had summat better to do:rolleyes::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

kazalala;751748 wrote: Ohhhh Right i get it now! it just puts on your best score God if only i had summat better to do:rolleyes

Well, I don't actually know that's what happens. I'm only guessing, and I can't remember my scores anyway...

(though, hang on, didn't I get 6500 the first time around :sneaky:)
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

theia;751752 wrote: Well, I don't actually know that's what happens. I'm only guessing, and I can't remember my scores anyway...

(though, hang on, didn't I get 6500 the first time around :sneaky:)

well i know i got over a thousand on both of my scores,,, so it must be how it works:thinking: I thought i had done really well too:wah::wah::rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

yes it just calculates your highest score..

I have played it before loads of times but only the first time here last night as you need to make sure you pick a game that peeps cant hit try again on and it lets them, collapse auto sends your score when you hit try again .

Was quite pleased with me self then had another go in arcade and was rubbish lol
kazalala

Collapse Tourny

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;751768 wrote: yes it just calculates your highest score..

I have played it before loads of times but only the first time here last night as you need to make sure you pick a game that peeps cant hit try again on and it lets them, collapse auto sends your score when you hit try again .

Was quite pleased with me self then had another go in arcade and was rubbish lol

I dunno what you just said there:-3but im eliminated already! Im gonna kill that kay:-5:mad:;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
CARLA

Collapse Tourny

Post by CARLA »

OK so I can play now??? cool just got up here on the west coast sorry I'm late. Woo !! after looking at some of the scores already I better take a few practice rounds, like its going to help..:wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

Collapse Tourny

Post by CARLA »

I chocked :D It will be a race between Theia and Chezzie excellent players. :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Pheasy

Collapse Tourny

Post by Pheasy »

Whats the prize ?
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

winner picks the next game?:wah::wah::wah:
abbey

Collapse Tourny

Post by abbey »

Can I play? :-6
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

course you can abbs, unfortunately the collapse game is full but we will be playing another one soon, whoever wins gets to pick the next game:-6
Pheasy

Collapse Tourny

Post by Pheasy »

I think Moonpie got scared :wah:
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

oops, sorry, I began a looney tunes tourney...forgot it was the winner to choose the next game. Anyone interested anyway? Looks like collapse has, well, collapsed :wah:
Chezzie

Collapse Tourny

Post by Chezzie »

feel free theia, more the merrier lol
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

Good to see you there, Chez...just two more needed...where's Abbs?
moonpie

Collapse Tourny

Post by moonpie »

ThePheasant;752331 wrote: I think Moonpie got scared :wah:

Hi, sorry I messed you guys all up, I completed my two rounds after a mssge from Gill. Did not really know what I was doing or what was supposed to be going on. Chalk it up to old age I suppose. But it is all yours now.
abbey

Collapse Tourny

Post by abbey »

I have terrible eyesight and the loonytoons game was so small I could hardly see it.

Have to get my magnifyer out for the next one. :wah:
theia

Collapse Tourny

Post by theia »

abbey;752830 wrote: I have terrible eyesight and the loonytoons game was so small I could hardly see it.

Have to get my magnifyer out for the next one. :wah:

I'm not really sure why I chose it because it irritates me beyond measure but I can't leave it alone. I once scored 2000 or so (about a year ago) and I keep trying to match that score, to no avail.
abbey

Collapse Tourny

Post by abbey »

I have to save some games into my favourites then play in a new window to make the games bigger. :yh_glasse

Return to “Arcade Discussions”