Wheel Of Fortune- Round 1

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

jimbo;743082 wrote: i know it :-5:-5

oh just for that i'm going to inflict a serious thread on you guys mwaaaooooh mwaaaoooohhh :sneaky:

Why not start your own Jimbo style seriass wheel of doom :thinking:

Shame you look nothing like Vernon Kaye...hes lush, :wah:
Peg

Post by Peg »

A cold and nearly naked Peg says, "I'd like to solve the puzzle please."

Jack Shaefer Shane
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Bravo Peg you got it.. ;) Well I better let Mr. Spot do the honors..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Post by spot »

Peg;743136 wrote: A cold and nearly naked Peg says, "I'd like to solve the puzzle please."

Jack Shaefer Shane

All together now,

PHWOAR!

Good one Peg!

Why does nobody here call you Jake?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

ohhhhhh how exciting...fingers on buzzers girls and boys:)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEG!!!:yh_party:yh_dance

Big congratulation hug:yh_hugs....ummmm yeah...you are cold....somebody throw this woman her clothes PLEASE....pronto! ----or at least turn the heat up.......blankets???

Okay....so does Peg give us a new puzzle??
spot

Post by spot »

When she's warmed up a bit. I had no idea the windows were open. I've given her five minutes with the rubbing alcohol. When she's got that down her I'll slap some on and see what friction will do. An invigorated Peg will then start the next round, probably hiccuping and looking redder than usual.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Artist/Song

- - -

- - - - - -

- - - -

- - - -

- - - - -

- - - - - - - -
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Please may I have a A Peg
Peg

Post by Peg »

There are 3 A's.

- - -

- - - - - -

- a - -

- a - -

- - - - -

- - - - - a - -
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Please may I have an R Peg
spot

Post by spot »

Peg's off to syphon the python, she had to point Percy at the porcelain, she asked me to keep it warm until she's back.

Chezzie wants an R?

There are NO Rs, not so much as even one of them Chezzter. BONG!

- - -

- - - - - -

- a - -

- a - -

- - - - -

- - - - - a - -

Step forward Contestant 2 please! You're looking wonderful - you're not nervous, are you? Tell us a bit about yourself, Contestant 2.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

awwwwwww you sure :wah::wah::wah:
kinks

Post by kinks »

I'm kinks, live in cyprus and love the show ...lol

May i have an S? :)
spot

Post by spot »

Step a little closer to the microphone kinks so we can all hear you better. You're not nervous are you? You didn't just say yes?

Have we an S anywhere in the answer... Carol, the lady would like any sibilant consonants if you have some.

Yesssss. There is ONE S in the grid! You're on a roll Contestant 2, keep them coming!

- - -

- - - - - -

- a - -

- a - -

S - - - -

- - - - - a - -
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oh My..Spot has turned into Nicky Cambell:wah::wah:
spot

Post by spot »

Blame koan, she coaches the inquisitors.
kinks

Post by kinks »

Thanks spot....think i will go for an E next, was that loud enough for you?:wah:
spot

Post by spot »

Contestant 2 is really getting the hang of this...

- e -

- - - e - -

- a - -

- a - -

S - e e -

- - - - - a - -

Another letter?
kinks

Post by kinks »

I think my next guess will be L
spot

Post by spot »

kinks;743354 wrote: I think my next guess will be L

As Contestant 2 steps on the banana peel of fate and hurtles toward the sidewalk of destiny the game enters a new phase. Who will step forward to pick up the gauntlet? A big round of applause please ladies and gentlemen for CONTESTANT 3!

- e -

- - - e - -

- a - -

- a - -

S - e e -

- - - - - a - -
spot

Post by spot »

Contestant 3 might at this stage be anyone at all - where's Jimbo, for example? Anyone? Step up and be counted.
theia

Post by theia »

spot;743385 wrote: Contestant 3 might at this stage be anyone at all - where's Jimbo, for example? Anyone? Step up and be counted.

I'm stepping up....

a T maybe?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Post by spot »

May I say how honoured the Wheel Of Fortune is to have the very lovely theia taking the hot seat. Good evening theia, you're looking very festive in that elf outfit, it suits you admirably. I particularly like what you've done with the tinsel, it's provocative without being certifiably criminal.

Carol can come up with the Ts, she's been practising all week.

Te -

- - - e - t

- a - -

- a - -

S - e e t

- - - - t a - -

Way to go Carol! How does that look now, Contestant 3 - are we getting close to a guess yet?
theia

Post by theia »

Nowhere near a guess :-5 I have no idea (:-5 again.)

Maybe an N?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Post by spot »

I'll need to find those myself - Carol had to nip out to see her personal trainer for a fitness demonstration. She said she was looking forward to him showing how he gets the fat down and pounds off in front of her.

Te -

N - - e n t

- a n -

- a n -

S - e e t

- - - n t a n -

Any closer yet, Contestant 3?
theia

Post by theia »

spot;743465 wrote: I'll need to find those myself - Carol had to nip out to see her personal trainer for a fitness demonstration. She said she was looking forward to him showing how he gets the fat down and pounds off in front of her.

Te -

N - - e n t

- a n -

- a n -

S - e e t

- - - n t a n -

Any closer yet, Contestant 3?

If it wasn't a sensitive subject for me, I would liken this to pulling teeth :thinking:

Oh, let's try a doubleyou...I'm sure the fifth word must be sWeet.
spot

Post by spot »

That's observant of you - we're now at

Te -

N - - e n t

W a n -

- a n -

S w e e t

- - - n t a n -

Contestant three might know sod-all about music but she's getting close!
theia

Post by theia »

Contestant three is reduced to going through the alphabet to eliminate the letters that don't fit, and not to mention those that do but which would cause her deep embarrassment...

I'm going for D
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

This is a fun game, having fun watching!!!...and I know the answer:guitarist:guitarist...figures:thinking:

This is where I get yelled at isn't it???
spot

Post by spot »

Gosh you teetered on the edge there theia...

T e d

N - - e n t

W a n -

D a n -

S w e e t

- - - n t a n -

Keep chipping away at the blanks, Contestant 3, you're getting nearer each time.
theia

Post by theia »

spot;743481 wrote: Gosh you teetered on the edge there theia...

T e d

N - - e n t

W a n -

D a n -

S w e e t

- - - n t a n -

Keep chipping away at the blanks, Contestant 3, you're getting nearer each time.

Well, I've never heard of any singer called Ted!!!

Is it something like wang dang??? It can't be! But I'll go for G and hopefully pass on to WW.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

theia;743492 wrote: Well, I've never heard of any singer called Ted!!!

Is it something like wang dang??? It can't be! But I'll go for G and hopefully pass on to WW.

YOU are doing great!! You got another letter....I really wish I could help...but I can't....and I'm not a contestant in this game....I am just one of those nosey back-stage-hands that is watching the show instead of working and want to play!!:o:o:o

Keep up the good work Theia!!:guitarist
spot

Post by spot »

The gentleman you're looking for is a bit of a poser but I'm sure you'd have a good time if you went to see him in concert someday.

T e d

N - g e n t

W a n g

D a n g

S w e e t

- - - n t a n g

G worked well for you, Contestant 3 - what would you like to try next?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

POSER????????????????? nuh uh!!
theia

Post by theia »

I know googling is against the rules, and I haven't, but I'm sorely tempted. The surname has got to be Nugent, hasn't it? So, a U...
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

theia;743500 wrote: I know googling is against the rules, and I haven't, but I'm sorely tempted. The surname has got to be Nugent, hasn't it? So, a U...

I have never heard of him or the song Theia so very well done xxx
spot

Post by spot »

It's wonderful watching your mind work theia.

Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small;

Though with patience he stands waiting, with exactness grinds he all.

T e d

N u g e n t

W a n g

D a n g

S w e e t

- - - n t a n g

Another letter?
theia

Post by theia »

spot;743503 wrote: It's wonderful watching your mind work theia.

Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small;

Though with patience he stands waiting, with exactness grinds he all.

T e d

N u g e n t

W a n g

D a n g

S w e e t

- - - n t a n g

Another letter?

What sort of word ends in ntang?? I truly don't have a clue! An I?

(thanks, Chezzie, I feel a bit better knowing it's not just me)
spot

Post by spot »

Oh my, theia stumbles at the final fence! BONG BONG BONG! A valiant try theia, but your knowledge of slang terms denoting women who copulate unrestrictedly is sorely lacking.

May we hear from Contestant 4 please?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Can I jump in?? I thought that only the original 3 can play???

I guess a P, or give that to whomever if I'm out of line!
theia

Post by theia »

jimbo;743510 wrote: oops is it :o:o

that really made me laugh, Jimbo :wah:

and I need a laugh, I wanted to win that and I failed, dismally...

...to be honest I would have thought that exceptions could have been made for a woman of my age and demeanour. But obviously not...don't know what happened to the "season of goodwill" etc. but it doesn't seem to apply in this instance....oh well.
spot

Post by spot »

At this very late phase we welcome WonderWendy to the stage and may I say ma'am how impressed I am by the way you occupy that colourful costume, not many of us could get away with it. Sparkly, too.

T e d

N u g e n t

W a n g

D a n g

S w e e t

P - - n t a n g

Would you like to make a guess?
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

theia;743518 wrote: that really made me laugh, Jimbo :wah:

and I need a laugh, I wanted to win that and I failed, dismally...

...to be honest I would have thought that exceptions could have been made for a woman of my age and demeanour. But obviously not...don't know what happened to the "season of goodwill" etc. but it doesn't seem to apply in this instance....oh well.

poor Theia, stamp yer feet and shake yer tictacs at him:wah::wah:
theia

Post by theia »

Chezzie;743520 wrote: poor Theia, stamp yer feet and shake yer tictacs at him:wah::wah:

ain't got none, Chez :-1
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

theia;743521 wrote: ain't got none, Chez :-1

oh soz hun:( , pull tongues and insist on another go, im sure you could win him round lol:)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Should I pm Theia the last letter that will win the game???

hmmmm decisions ...decisions....

I am not sure, but I think this letter has some meaning between Theia and I....and it's not an N.....

I can't remember for sure though.....

Anyway the last letter is the letter ......"O"........................:D
spot

Post by spot »

theia;743521 wrote: ain't got none, Chez :-1

I think a round of applause for theia is in order, folks. She did good, she can come back any time and have another shot at the big prize.

Return to “FG's Got Talent!”