The stig talks

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
gmc

The stig talks

Post by gmc »

One for UK viewers

spot

The stig talks

Post by spot »

It's a dreadful admission but I knew what that was about before I clicked on the link. I'd looked up Jeremy Clarkson on Youtube a while ago because he's an inventive writer and I'd seen a couple of clips with the Stig. Top Gear definitely has a sense of humour to it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

The stig talks

Post by gmc »

spot;739365 wrote: It's a dreadful admission but I knew what that was about before I clicked on the link. I'd looked up Jeremy Clarkson on Youtube a while ago because he's an inventive writer and I'd seen a couple of clips with the Stig. Top Gear definitely has a sense of humour to it.

I'm a fan of the programme-don't know what it is but it's streaks ahead of the other motoring programmes, occasionally hilariously funny.
lemon_and_mint

The stig talks

Post by lemon_and_mint »

you have to admit that richard hammond was extremely lucky.
Betty Boop

The stig talks

Post by Betty Boop »

The DVD of The Challenges is hilarious. Watched it last thursday night and went to bed with aching sides from laughing so much!

The Hamster was incredibly lucky to survive that crash, I see his biography is out in the shops, wonder if it's worth a read?
Chezzie

The stig talks

Post by Chezzie »

Top Gear is the bogs dollocks :wah:

The trip through america was hilarious.
mikeinie

The stig talks

Post by mikeinie »

I am often asked in bars by people if I am Jeremy Clarkson, and at work they call me 'the guy from Top Gear'. We do look somewhat a like.

Return to “Scotland”