Tuesday night pictures.

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
KB.

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by KB. »

Life ain't linear.
spot

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by spot »

This album is private. Please login.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
KB.

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by KB. »

Try now
Life ain't linear.
spot

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by spot »

They're worth all the effort of bringing them up. You look like you're enjoying things there.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Pheasy

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by Pheasy »

What a cute little girl :-6

Is that your daughter KB?
KB.

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by KB. »

spot;738463 wrote: They're worth all the effort of bringing them up. You look like you're enjoying things there.

It's a whole new set of stories. Good ones. No melancholy wishes, no what ifs, and no "damn I need a drink" moments.

Life is beautiful; sometimes fleeting, but beauty usually is. Take what you can get while you can get it and say thank you to whom ever you say thank you to late at night.
Life ain't linear.
KB.

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by KB. »

ThePheasant;738464 wrote: What a cute little girl :-6

Is that your daughter KB?

Nope, her dad (biology doesn't make a father by the way) is in jail for doing terrible things to that little girls mother. Horrible things. That is the best place for him to be and let us hope he stays there for a long, long, time.

She did call me dada tonight though. Bless my heart. I smiled like I never forgot how.

She is the daughter of the young lady in the pictures. A good friend of mine. Taught me some things about myself that probably only someone her age could have. Both of them did.

Shameless self-promotion below.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=33560
Life ain't linear.
Sheryl

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by Sheryl »

Beautiful pictures KB! She defiantly adores you, and the feeling is obviously mutual! :-6
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Pheasy

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by Pheasy »

KB.;738467 wrote: Nope, her dad (biology doesn't make a father by the way) is in jail for doing terrible things to that little girls mother. Horrible things. That is the best place for him to be and let us hope he stays there for a long, long, time.

She did call me dada tonight though. Bless my heart. I smiled like I never forgot how.

She is the daughter of the young lady in the pictures. A good friend of mine. Taught me some things about myself that probably only someone her age could have. Both of them did.

Shameless self-promotion below.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=33560

:-4:-4:-4
JacksDad

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by JacksDad »

You have class, Kevin.

But you know that.

Else you wouldn't be who you are.

I look forward to having a drink with you Sir.

:-6
KB.

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by KB. »

JacksDad;738484 wrote:

You have class, Kevin.

But you know that.

Else you wouldn't be who you are.

I look forward to having a drink with you Sir.

:-6

Just come on a Tuesday and I'll make extra for dinner. Hell come on a Sunday and stay until you have to leave.

I can't wait.

Our friend Mandy gets a special kick out of taking the pictures when when the little one is crying I think.
Life ain't linear.
Patsy Warnick

Tuesday night pictures.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Happy times - fun

Everyones smiling thats what counts..

Patsy

Return to “Photos”