the new veet wax strips for wax virgins

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Hi all i did not know where to post this so i will put it here lol.....

i don't know if many of you have seen the advert for new Veet wax strips for wax virgins? or if any of you have tried it...... i got some last week as i always use wax so thaught i would try it out i wish i hadn't as it left my skin very brused and sore and hardly removed any hairs for the price of it you would think it's good but i would def not recomend it to anyone...........

for all you peeps that have used the stuff what was it like for you?? what are your views on the product?
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Hi Angel, I haven't tried waxing as i'm allergic to pain!! :wah:

However (call me an old hasbeen if you wish) but I can't see the reason behind the popularity of waxing! i know it leaves your legs smooth for a while...but all that pain and the hairs grow back in a few weeks! Why bother? :confused:

I used to prefer that cream that you just smoothed on and rinsed off that took the hairs with it. Made by the same company but FAR less painful! Waxing looks as much fun as pulling your own teeth out! Eww.. *shudders*

Sorry to rabbit on...the reason I actually joined your thread was to complain about another product. you know the advert which cheerfully says "Bazooka that veruca"? Well...DONT! My daughter picked up a verucca at the swimming pool, so I bought the Bazooka as the ad. seemed promising. My poor baby was in absolute floods of tears for most of the night as the Bazooka BURNS into the verucca!! Her foot felt as though this stuff was literally burning into her and there was nothing we could do to stop the pain! And we tried everything! She cried for most of the night and I felt like the worst parent for putting her through such unneccessary pain! Never again! I bought some Compound W which worked just as well and was completely painfree!

Some of these companies are just total sadists! Grrr! :mad:
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Angel chocobo wrote: Hi all i did not know where to post this so i will put it here lol.....

i don't know if many of you have seen the advert for new Veet wax strips for wax virgins? or if any of you have tried it...... i got some last week as i always use wax so thaught i would try it out i wish i hadn't as it left my skin very brused and sore and hardly removed any hairs for the price of it you would think it's good but i would def not recomend it to anyone...........

for all you peeps that have used the stuff what was it like for you?? what are your views on the product?

I think im gonna BIARF!!!!!
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

QUICK! Pass a bucket for RedSoxFan!! :yh_drool
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Rapunzel wrote: QUICK! Pass a bucket for RedSoxFan!! :yh_drool

Whew....that was a close one. Thought I was gonna have to get out the garden hose to rinse off the deck..... :lips: :eek:
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
David813

Post by David813 »

Not sure the human body is SUPPOSED to be completely hairless! Especially "Downtown!" I'm grateful I'm not a hairy guy. I know a few people that have to shave their Backs!!! Yuck! If a woman is hairless "Downtown" it looks too....pre-pubescent! Like a child, which makes me, at least, feel weird!! I don't get into 'Bushwomen' but the opposite is just as disturbing for myself.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

David813 wrote: Not sure the human body is SUPPOSED to be completely hairless! Especially "Downtown!" I'm grateful I'm not a hairy guy. I know a few people that have to shave their Backs!!! Yuck! If a woman is hairless "Downtown" it looks too....pre-pubescent! Like a child, which makes me, at least, feel weird!! I don't get into 'Bushwomen' but the opposite is just as disturbing for myself.

I like them Bald as a baby's butt. I myself like to go down there in "certain situations" and I can't stand taking the hedge trimmers to clear a path. :yh_tong2
David813

Post by David813 »

RedSoxFan wrote: I like them Bald as a baby's butt. I myself like to go down there in "certain situations" and I can't stand taking the hedge trimmers to clear a path. :yh_tong2Now I'M gonna Barf!! Thanx!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

RedSoxFan wrote: I like them Bald as a baby's butt. I myself like to go down there in "certain situations" and I can't stand taking the hedge trimmers to clear a path. :yh_tong2

TMI as to your personal taste. TMI to the entire thread as a matter of fact - just a conservative person. Have fun flirting people.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

RedSoxFan wrote: I like them Bald as a baby's butt. I myself like to go down there in "certain situations" and I can't stand taking the hedge trimmers to clear a path. :yh_tong2

ROFLMFAO!!! :yh_rotfl

Sorry David, I'm afraid you're just gonna have to fetch your own bucket!!

..........or mop the deck!!!................:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl hehehehehehehe
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Omg what have i started here lmao waxing does not hurt me i think its alot better than shaving ya gotta feel good for the guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

cars

Post by cars »

Not sure if it's the Aisian Women or who, but there are some women that don't go in for any hair removal at all!!! Maybe they have the right idea?

(Some guys will not mind. RSF does, so you gotta work on it for him)
Cars :)
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

cars wrote: Not sure if it's the Aisian Women or who, but there are some women that don't go in for any hair removal at all!!! Maybe they have the right idea?

I know French women dont believe in hair removal yuck i think hair is disgusting unless on head (obviously lmao)

RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

cars wrote: Not sure if it's the Aisian Women or who, but there are some women that don't go in for any hair removal at all!!! Maybe they have the right idea?

Yeah I can't stand the loose hairs that end up in the back of the throat.....
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

So what about men shaving their.....ahh.....bits?

Men are a lot hairier and there's a lot more to gag on.

At least...........so I've heard! (Ahem) :o :wah:
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Rapunzel wrote: So what about men shaving their.....ahh.....bits?

Lmfao i once made my bf shave down there it was alot better if you know what i mean it looked funny and kinda wierd lol :sneaky:

RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

I shave the goods from time to time. It really just depends on what the girl wants. If she desires the shaved look as I do, then it's all gone for me. Otherwise I try to keep it neatly trimmed. Besides, if it's all shaved it looks bigger!!! ;)
David813

Post by David813 »

At least...........so I've heard! (Ahem) :o :wah:OK. Confession Time for David813: Though I am not hairy, I do shave in 'The Zone." Just because it looks better, is cleaner and it enhances my uh...attributes. :yh_blush :yh_giggle

babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Besides, if it's all shaved it looks bigger!!! ;)

lol it does dunnit well my bf's did

David813

Post by David813 »

flopstock wrote: Well, aren't you the hypocrite! :rolleyes:

Although..for sure now, don't forget that camera when you go to work! :sneaky:I can see it on the local news now: "Nude Cab Dispatcher Carrying Grenade Surrounded at Downtown Facility! Details at 10!"

abbey

Post by abbey »

Ahem...:o back to the original post,

i tried wax strips once and had it stuck on my leg for FOUR DAYS because i was too scared to pull it off!!

Never again.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

You gals put up with so much in the name of looking good !
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

abbey wrote: Ahem...:o back to the original post,

i tried wax strips once and had it stuck on my leg for FOUR DAYS because i was too scared to pull it off!!

Never again.

rotflmao that sounds like my first time of using wax

capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

The Mrs is convinced we Men came from the monkey's when my hairy body. I was born hairy and I'll stay hairy:wah:
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

capt_buzzard wrote: The Mrs is convinced we Men came from the monkey's when my hairy body. I was born hairy and I'll stay hairy:wah:

lol capt :D

abbey

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: The Mrs is convinced we Men came from the monkey's when my hairy body. I was born hairy and I'll stay hairy:wah: That's a very interesting theory Cap'n!!:-2
Jives

Post by Jives »

Hmmmm...."waxing virgins" well, that actually sounds fun to me, and I do need a new hobby.

I'll have to look into this more carefully. :wah:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Jives wrote: Hmmmm...."waxing virgins" well, that actually sounds fun to me, and I do need a new hobby.

I'll have to look into this more carefully. :wah:

lmao come to my house i will help you wax :sneaky:

abbey

Post by abbey »

Angel chocobo wrote: lmao come to my house i will help you wax :sneaky:I rather think Jives was thinking more of GIVING a wax job! :wah:
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

abbey wrote: I rather think Jives was thinking more of GIVING a wax job! :wah:

rotflmao :yh_rotfl well i will teach him lol i love to see a man in pain :sneaky:

Return to “General Chit Chat”