A Song of Ireland

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Song of Ireland

Attached files
RedSoxFan

A Song of Ireland

Post by RedSoxFan »

How delightful.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
Rapunzel

A Song of Ireland

Post by Rapunzel »

I prefer Donovans song about the lonely British soldier who died for the cause!

Talking about Ireland, I didnt realise you now had to have a passport to visit Eire!

I never remember taking a passport when I visited all the rellies there, when I was a kid. My parents have just retired back to Galway to live their last few years and be buried in the family plot (but thats another story!) and apparently we need passports to visit!

Why is this! Is it because of terrorism? Yet surely the borders should be open because of the EU?? I'm confused!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Rapunzel wrote: I prefer Donovans song about the lonely British soldier who died for the cause!

Talking about Ireland, I didnt realise you now had to have a passport to visit Eire!

I never remember taking a passport when I visited all the rellies there, when I was a kid. My parents have just retired back to Galway to live their last few years and be buried in the family plot (but thats another story!) and apparently we need passports to visit!

Why is this! Is it because of terrorism? Yet surely the borders should be open because of the EU?? I'm confused!! :confused: :confused: :confused:No you don't have to have a passport to visit here. Just some ID will do. Many many Uk visitors come here every weekend. www.visitdublin.com
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lexi wrote: I visited earlier this year and didnt need a passport, it was a mothers day treat as i'm half irish and had never been, beautiful country .Fire in your blood:D
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Passion & Fire:D
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lexi wrote: If that means i have a temper then yes :D

What are you doing on here on a sunny :mad: ok cold and windy saturday lunch time? :-2Rainy too.Prawn Salad for lunch.Pc is always on. I'm heading down to County Wicklow at 3pm.

Attached files
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lexi wrote: Chicken salad here, i'm hiding while watching my son trying to clean the pond he's put a peg on his nose lol.My Mrs has relations in West Sussex
capt_buzzard

A Song of Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

[QUOTE=capt_buzzard]My Mrs has relations in East Sussex, Eastbourne. Not west Sussex as originally posted

Return to “Members' News”