Replacement Lovelump

Choosing the right pet. Questions & Advice.
spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

My Erotech Lovelump failed last week, probably from dehydration. I assume it was that from the condition it ended up in anyway - it's not easy to know whether there were any complicating factors. The company which developed them went out of business two years ago. I'd got mine second hand a few months before they folded and after they shut down their production line finding the right nutrient pack substitutes became increasingly problematic.

Does anyone know what equivalents are available now? Any recommendations or advice?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Replacement Lovelump

Post by abbey »

JacksDad

Replacement Lovelump

Post by JacksDad »

Seems they're only in the U.S right now.

If you'd deposit (no pun intended) $45,000 into my bank account I'll order one for you and ship it overnight.

I'm assuming the Persephone are you an Augustine kinda guy?

:-3
JacksDad

Replacement Lovelump

Post by JacksDad »

abbey;726968 wrote: http://www.annsummers.com/ :D

annsummers doesn't carry Lovelumps silly.

:sneaky:
abbey

Replacement Lovelump

Post by abbey »

JacksDad;726970 wrote: annsummers doesn't carry Lovelumps silly.

:sneaky:True, but I'm sure they stock something equally stimulating. :)
WonderWendy3

Replacement Lovelump

Post by WonderWendy3 »

okay....I'll be the one to ask...

what is a lovelump???
JacksDad

Replacement Lovelump

Post by JacksDad »

WonderWendy3;726976 wrote: okay....I'll be the one to ask...

what is a lovelump???

Don't ask.

Let's just say I'd rather have a porcupine on my face.

:thinking:
moonpie

Replacement Lovelump

Post by moonpie »

Me too, whats a Lovelump?:-3
WonderWendy3

Replacement Lovelump

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I googled it...and found this....correct me if I'm wrong....ha....like I have to tell Spot to correct me.....:wah::wah:

http://kickthebobo.com/erotech/FAQ.html
spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

WonderWendy3;727063 wrote: I googled it...and found this....correct me if I'm wrong....ha....like I have to tell Spot to correct me.....:wah::wah:
Persephone!! Goodness me they're still trading after all!

Actually she's been soaking in the sink on and off for the last week and I think she might pull through, I'd swear she winked at me this morning. I'll try some more food and see what happens.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunny104

Replacement Lovelump

Post by sunny104 »

I'd be scared to own one of those because I'd always picture it growing to massive proportions while it soaked in the kitchen sink and I lay innocently in my bed and then it would come attack me or something.........:-3 :wah:
kazalala

Replacement Lovelump

Post by kazalala »

What is it!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Replacement Lovelump

Post by Chezzie »

hmmmmm

heres a pic of persaphone and augustine :yh_sick

[photos removed]
kazalala

Replacement Lovelump

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;727357 wrote: hmmmmm

heres a pic of persaphone and augustine :yh_sick

:eek::eek::eek:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
abbey

Replacement Lovelump

Post by abbey »

Is it a sex aid? :-3
RedGlitter

Replacement Lovelump

Post by RedGlitter »

spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

RG, did you fall for the museum of hoaxes' famous hoax, where they claimed a genuine commercial product didn't exist? I didn't think anyone could fall for that one!

To all who sent PMs, Persephone seems to be improving slowly at the moment - thank you for your concern.
AussiePam

Replacement Lovelump

Post by AussiePam »

Good Lord!!!! When I saw the thread title I immediatly thought of neuticles or whatever they call the things they replace in doggies' thingies after undoggging the doggies, so they won't feel they look different. Faux lovelumps.

"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

RedGlitter

Replacement Lovelump

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;727462 wrote: RG, did you fall for the museum of hoaxes famous hoax, where they claimed a genuine commercial product didn't exist? I didn't think anyone could fall for that one!

To all who sent PMs, Persephone seems to be improving slowly at the moment - thank you for your concern.

Good save, Spot! But for once I was able to "snopes" YOU! Even though that wasn't from Snopes...

AussiePam;727465 wrote: Good Lord!!!! When I saw the thread title I immediatly thought of neuticles or whatever they call the things they replace in doggies' thingies after undoggging the doggies, so they won't feel they look different. Faux lovelumps.

Heh heh. I know about Neuticles but I have never heard of them called lovelumps. Good gravy, that's....weird. :D
Chezzie

Replacement Lovelump

Post by Chezzie »

Awwwwwwwww was I duped by the Spotster????????:confused:

First thing that I thought was, well I never had him down as one to use stuff like that AND broadcast it lol..........Doh!!!!!!!:wah::wah::wah:

Good one!
spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;727472 wrote: Good save, Spot! But for once I was able to "snopes" YOU! Even though that wasn't from Snopes...The hoax that the product doesn't exist is quite extensive even if snopes hasn't put up an article about it - there's even a Wikipedia article pretending it doesn't exist! My own theory stems from Peter Pan, that every time someone says they don't believe in Lovelumps another one dies. How do we get an internet audience to shout and clap to revive this one?
Chezzie

Replacement Lovelump

Post by Chezzie »

well well well........I googled lovelump and this came out of my search

Replacement Lovelump - ForumGardenannsummers doesn't carry Lovelumps silly. Local Time: 01:30 AM Local Date: 11-28-2007. JacksDad is online now. JacksDad. View Public Profile ...

www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?p=727063 - 16 hours ago - Similar pages
spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

Lordy - ForumGarden's the world expert? That's knocked the gilt off the gingerbread then!
RedGlitter

Replacement Lovelump

Post by RedGlitter »

Chezzie;727509 wrote: Awwwwwwwww was I duped by the Spotster????????:confused:

First thing that I thought was, well I never had him down as one to use stuff like that AND broadcast it lol..........Doh!!!!!!!:wah:

Good one!

I know! That was a good tip-off, wasn't it? And hey Chezzie, you have to find your own name for Spot! Spotster's my special name for him. ;) Spot, we're fighting over you!

spot;727516 wrote: The hoax that the product doesn't exist is quite extensive even if snopes hasn't put up an article about it - there's even a Wikipedia article pretending it doesn't exist! My own theory stems from Peter Pan, that every time someone says they don't believe in Lovelumps another one dies. How do we get an internet audience to shout and clap to revive this one?

If I don't believe in Lovelumps, another one dies? Spot, I saw a photo of these alleged Lovelumps, and they sound much cuter than they look. Especially Persephone. Good gravy! That's just....um...no. :-3
spot

Replacement Lovelump

Post by spot »

To inform those who sent condolence PMs I'm delighted to say that Persephone is back to her old bouncy self again looking much as she did except she's sprouted an awful lot of hair that wasn't on the original package.
RedGlitter

Replacement Lovelump

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;732643 wrote: To inform those who sent condolence PMs I'm delighted to say that Persephone is back to her old bouncy self again looking much as she did except she's sprouted an awful lot of hair that wasn't on the original package.

So Spotster, how's the lovelump getting along? By your description, I couldn't help but envision a Chia Pet... :rolleyes:

Return to “Choosing a Pet”