The Darjeeling Limited

abortretryfail

The Darjeeling Limited

Post by abortretryfail »

Has anyone seen this yet? How is it? I really liked "Life Aquatic" but haven't had a chance to get to the theaters for Darjeeling Limited yet. I think it's interesting that there are so many movies about India coming out - the last movie I saw in the theaters was "Outsourced" (really good btw), which was about an American sent to India to train a call center. I saw a trailer for another movie about India too that's coming out soon, but it had an Indian name and I can't remember it.
minks

The Darjeeling Limited

Post by minks »

abortretryfail;713926 wrote: Has anyone seen this yet? How is it? I really liked "Life Aquatic" but haven't had a chance to get to the theaters for Darjeeling Limited yet. I think it's interesting that there are so many movies about India coming out - the last movie I saw in the theaters was "Outsourced" (really good btw), which was about an American sent to India to train a call center. I saw a trailer for another movie about India too that's coming out soon, but it had an Indian name and I can't remember it.

I rented it this past week, I dunno it was odd so odd I had to keep watching to see if it got better. I dunno i think the best part of it was Adrian Brody and his amazing expressive face other than that ... it was odd.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

The Darjeeling Limited

Post by Nomad »

I like oddball movies but this one was odball in the vein of The Gods Must Be Crazy. Watchable but it took effort.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

The Darjeeling Limited

Post by minks »

Nomad;805296 wrote: I like oddball movies but this one was odball in the vein of The Gods Must Be Crazy. Watchable but it took effort.

exactly

It did have some laughable parts mind you so wasn't a complete waste of time.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”