Mitt Romney confronted on medical marijuana

abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

I do not like Mitt Romney. I was made unhappy while watching this clip of Romney explaining to a wheelchair-bound lifelong muscular dystrophy sufferer that he would indeed arrest him for his "crime". I don't understand how someone who considers himself so religious could so clearly lack compassion.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I don't even know Mitt Romney but he appears as a really large chickenshit in that clip. I don't care if he supports MM, but he shined that guy on and was rude and that little clip gave a me a much bigger insight as to who he is than any political blabla-ing ever could. For the record the guy in the chair pissed me off too when he said he doesn't support M for everybody. I do. But that may be another issue.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Mitt Romney was the governor of my state, which as a whole always votes democratic in a presidential election.

Knowing how he represented himself when he was the leader of our commonwealth, I really dislike how he has changed his mind over several issues now that he is running for president. It's funny: when Kerry did it in the last election, he was branded a 'flip-flopper' and thoroughly ridiculed by the Republican party.

And shame on him for his views on medical marijuana -- if someone he loved was going through that, I wonder how he'd feel then.
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Why are people so afraid of pot for medicinal purposes ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Nomad;708614 wrote: Why are people so afraid of pot for medicinal purposes ?

Exactly.

It's legal for me to take narcotics for my back pain

So whaddaya think: Are more folks addicted to Percocet or marijuana?? :-2
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

tude dog

Post by tude dog »

abortretryfail;708452 wrote: I do not like Mitt Romney. I was made unhappy while watching this [link] of Romney explaining to a wheelchair-bound lifelong muscular dystrophy sufferer that he would indeed arrest him for his "crime". I don't understand how someone who considers himself so religious could so clearly lack compassion.

Seems to me that Romney does not buy this guys assertion, and I have to agree.

It's funny: when Kerry did it in the last election, he was branded a 'flip-flopper' and thoroughly ridiculed by the Republican party.

Kerry is a Demoncrat and deserves what he gets from the Republican Party. I will leave it up to the Demoncrats to ridicule Romney.

he appears as a really large chickenshit in that clip. I don't care if he supports MM, but he shined that guy on and was rude and that little clip gave a me a much bigger insight as to who he is than any political blabla-ing ever could.

Looked to me like he gave a direct answer and there was no reason to not go on to the next person.

A full and honest answer is plenty.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

Nomad;708614 wrote: Why are people so afraid of pot for medicinal purposes ?

because the pharmaceutical industry stands to lose a LOT of money. There are, it turns out, MANY things for which pot can be used medicinally, legitimately. I just have a problem with someone who prizes compassion and morality and claims to adhere to a strict path so clearly having no compassion and being a sleazy shallow politician. Regardless of my own opinion that marijuana should be decriminalized - I watched the video and realized there were thousands of ways that he could have handled that situation, and he chose the most fearful way, you can see the fear in his eyes.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

[QUOTEI watched the video and realized there were thousands of ways that he could have handled that situation, and he chose the most fearful way, you can see the fear in his eyes.

I always like a little humor.

Fear in his eyes, give me a break.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “Current Events”