Screaming inside

Discussion group for bereaved parents.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their children, grandchildren or siblings.
Hannahzmommy

Screaming inside

Post by Hannahzmommy »

I don't know what to do with the heartheart that burns within me. I miss my babies. I want them back. They should be here with me. I should not have to face the rest of my life with not having my angels here with me. I know that God is real and there but why would he allow this. I just do not understand this. Why do I feel like no one cares about me. Why did my family not support me and instead blame me. I needed them. I just wanted someone to hold me and tell me that it was going to be okay even though I know now that it will never be okay. I just wanted someone to love me and help me through this. I couldn't even run to my mother because she was too busy blaming me for Garrett's death and no one even knows about Hannah. She is my forgotten love and I don't think I could ever forgive myself for that one. I hate this feeling. I hate being alone. I need you all right now. More than I can say. I am scared. I do not want to face this.
Rapunzel

Screaming inside

Post by Rapunzel »

Hi there Hannahzmommy and welcome to FG.

Lots of us here understand the agonies you're going through and you're very welcome to vent your anger and frustration. We're here to help.

I would also recommend you try netmums dot com. They have a great friends and support section and if you go to the Netmums Coffeehouse there is a section on Miscarriage, stillbirth & loss of a child. There you will be surrounded by the warmth and understanding of others who walk in your shoes.

Big hugs to you hunny. The more you talk about it the more you'll be able to cope with it. And don't forget you're feeling extra emotional and teary with another little one on the way. Huge hugs to you. Take care. Mel. :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
KathyM

Screaming inside

Post by KathyM »

Please know you are not alone.....pain of losing a child is unexplainable. I am so sorry that you are living with this pain too. My son, who was 17, died suddenly. It know has been two years, and it is no easier to deal with. Not a minute goes by that I think of him. It is like he was just here, although now two years have passed by. I wonder how much pain a person can take before just losing it altogether. But I thank God for all Matt's friends, they have been our biggest help. I can see him in all their smiles, and I know how proud Matt must be of all his friends helping us through this new life we are drading to face each day. But each day comes, and we get through it. Matthew was our only child........and it was the best 17 years of my life. You will make it through this pain that you are feeling....always make them apart of your life., because they always will be. Take care, you still have other little ones that need you so much.......
guppy

Screaming inside

Post by guppy »

Hi hanz-welcome to fg..There are alot of super people here..some who have been through what you are going through..you are not alone..and remember you are loved..:-4:-6
Hannahzmommy

Screaming inside

Post by Hannahzmommy »

Abbey are you in here. I was hoping that maybe you had a minute.
Pheasy

Screaming inside

Post by Pheasy »

I Pm'd Kathy to try and get her to stay and chat in the garden. Hopefully she will soon.

:-4 HannahzMommy, Kathy and Jimbo :-4

Return to “Bereaved Parents”