Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

:-4 The best kiss that I ever had......... happened on a very cold night, and our poor little noses were frozen! He put both hands on my face and started to kiss me ever so softly and with the uttmost tenderness. I thought to myself...."Oh My GOD~Where's the pause button here?". I never wanted it to stop! It was like the world stopped turning for me. His lips were sooooo soft! We just stood there kissing non stop for what seemed like 2 hours. It was so sweet, soft, sencere, warm, loving and passionate. He has simply got to have the most juiciest, plumpest, softest, and most talented lips on the face of this earth. (I'm sure everone says that about their lover). The best way to describe it would be UMMMMM! That was all that it took, from that kiss on.....he had me! It's just something that you know when you feel it, and you will never forget it......as long as you live!

:eek: The worst kiss that I ever had........was when a guy that I was dating ate a bunch of Oreo cookies, and then immediately kissed me! Ewwwwww! I also had a guy with very thin lips that would kiss me and TRY to be sexy! I hated that! He would kiss me really hard, and I always had to tell him.......BE EASY! :yh_drool There's noting worse than a "slobbery" kiss too~Ewww :yh_drool

What would you say is in a "Good Kiss" ~vs~ "Bad Kiss"?
YZGI

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by YZGI »

What would you say is in a "Good Kiss" ~vs~ "Bad Kiss"?

A good kiss= on the mouth

A bad kiss= on the ass
kazalala

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by kazalala »

YZGI;691601 wrote: What would you say is in a "Good Kiss" ~vs~ "Bad Kiss"?

A bad kiss= on the ass

:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

YZGI;691601 wrote: What would you say is in a "Good Kiss" ~vs~ "Bad Kiss"?

A bad kiss= on the ass

I disagree.......I've had my a$$ kissed before! It's rather nice! :sneaky:
Mia

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by Mia »

You bad people lol. A good kiss is with someone you love,pure and simple in my book
neffy

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by neffy »

my best kiss was when i was 15 and i went to a school party and there was a boy there ans we where best friends and that night we kissed.Never dated always stayed good friends;)
The rottie queen
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

neffy;691651 wrote: my best kiss was when i was 15 and i went to a school party and there was a boy there ans we where best friends and that night we kissed.Never dated always stayed good friends;)

Aw, that is so sweet Neffy! :o
weeder

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by weeder »

My worst kiss was my first kiss. I was walking home from our date. Big guy.

We were walking down a wooded path. very dark. kind of romantic setting. I was pretty young, and kind of nervous. We stopped on a little wooden bridge, over a stream. He lunged at me, pressed his full huge body weight on me, and shoved a huge tongue practically down my throat. He licked my face and lips like a vacume cleaner. It was disgusting. But made the first good kisser who came along...... even a nicer surprise.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

weeder;691802 wrote: My worst kiss was my first kiss. I was walking home from our date. Big guy.

We were walking down a wooded path. very dark. kind of romantic setting. I was pretty young, and kind of nervous. We stopped on a little wooden bridge, over a stream. He lunged at me, pressed his full huge body weight on me, and shoved a huge tongue practically down my throat. He licked my face and lips like a vacume cleaner. It was disgusting. But made the first good kisser who came along...... even a nicer surprise.

That is so funny. Thanks for the reminder.....I've had a few that were indeed Hoover vacuum cleaners alright...I know exactly what you mean!;)
KB.

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by KB. »

February 24th 2007. I was three weeks away from my 30th birthday. A hundred women and a thousand kisses had not begun to prepare me for the kiss that night. A woman I had chased around for eight months, waited on, and who I had no idea just what impact she would have on my life set me on fire.

It had been snowing for two days, it might have been ten degrees outside but it felt like the sun had moved to with in an inch of my face.

We walked back from a little corner bar where we had been celebrating a friend’s birthday. A man and his wife who lived in the neighborhood had invited the ones left standing to his house for music, food, and drinks.

We were not interested in any of the three.

We walked outside onto his deck which over looked my favorite place in the universe from three stories up. The snow fell around us and she was wet, cold, and shaking. I zipped her jacket and then moved closer and wrapped my own jacket around us both.

A collision that shook me to my core was about to happen.

I looked into those blue as the July sky eyes and moved her honey colored hair away from her face. We exhaled and looked at each other and a desire that had been brewing for almost a year made the snow melt before it even fell onto our waiting lips.

If I could have one moment back to live over and over again that moment right before the kiss would be second on my list to the moment that came soon after. She was as tall as me or close to it; no need to bend or twist. We just come together in perfect symmetry and the world was forgotten.

Sex has absolutely nothing on a kiss like that.

That kiss has born thousands upon thousands of words, and will birth thousands more. Right now my throat is tight like that of a man crawling his way to an oasis; praying for water.
Life ain't linear.
KB.

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by KB. »

magenta flame;691879 wrote: I'm not sure you actually see it as you've written it .................but if you do then you see it as it really is. But it's deeper than that with someone you actually have an afinity to.

You see, this is how I see it, I will never ever marry again if my husband was to die, why? because I could never reproduce that moment of every kiss he gives me. I would never be able to recalculate that exact feeling of well being-ness, the comfort the security in that kiss..............that I am given every day with out fail.

It's one with me. It's part of my very existence.

The anticipation, the lust the,..............................I' not sure if anyone gets to that point in a relationship.............no matter what ever is happening it's the kiss that makes everything turn out ok. It's the kiss that ...........................I trully do not have words to describe it , I don't think there are words to describe it. it's not an encounter briefly between two people, its....................There are no words.

Never assume I don't see something exactly how I write I do. You can question a lot of things, but my thoughts on a woman, any of them, would be the wrong place to start. This isn't meant in a mean spirited tone. That is exactly how I see that moment. I don't call her my Muse for just any reason.
Life ain't linear.
el guapo

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by el guapo »

all kisses are good if there sincere

ya ungrateful lot

ya should be happy someone wants to kiss ya
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
CARLA

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by CARLA »

KB beautiful I'm breathless..;)

[QUOTE]February 24th 2007. I was three weeks away from my 30th birthday. A hundred women and a thousand kisses had not begun to prepare me for the kiss that night. A woman I had chased around for eight months, waited on, and who I had no idea just what impact she would have on my life set me on fire.

It had been snowing for two days, it might have been ten degrees outside but it felt like the sun had moved to with in an inch of my face.

We walked back from a little corner bar where we had been celebrating a friend’s birthday. A man and his wife who lived in the neighborhood had invited the ones left standing to his house for music, food, and drinks.

We walked outside onto his deck which over looked my favorite place in the universe from three stories up. The snow fell around us and she was wet, cold, and shaking. I zipped her jacket and then moved closer and wrapped my own jacket around us both.

I looked into those blue as the July sky eyes and moved her honey colored hair away from her face. We exhaled and looked at each other and a desire that had been brewing for almost a year made the snow melt before it even fell onto our waiting lips.

If I could have one moment back to live over and over again that moment right before the kiss would be second on my list to the moment that came soon after. She was as tall as me or close to it; no need to bend or twist. We just come together in perfect symmetry and the world was forgotten.

That kiss has born thousands upon thousands of words, and will birth thousands more. Right now my throat is tight like that of a man crawling his way to an oasis; praying for water.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

KB.

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by KB. »

So was I.
Life ain't linear.
WonderWendy3

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Good kisses....lots of them....the last boyfriend was a great kisser and kissed me every chance he got, and I miss that like crazy!!:-1

The ex and I had an understanding, we didn't like the way we kissed, did it all the time, for over 15 years...but ummm, he told me in the beginning that I kissed horribly and tried to "teach" me...I laughed my butt off for about an hour....everytime he tried to explain and put his lips to mine I was cracking up....

can't stand a sloppy kisser...:-3
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

KB.;691839 wrote: February 24th 2007. I was three weeks away from my 30th birthday. A hundred women and a thousand kisses had not begun to prepare me for the kiss that night. A woman I had chased around for eight months, waited on, and who I had no idea just what impact she would have on my life set me on fire.

That kiss has born thousands upon thousands of words, and will birth thousands more. Right now my throat is tight like that of a man crawling his way to an oasis; praying for water.

Wow Mr. K.B.~

You sound as if you should be writing a romance novel! You sound so passionate! Very well written! It sounds like you and I had a similar experience! I couldn't have said it any better when you said.....

"If I could have one moment back to live over and over again that moment right before the kiss would be second on my list to the moment that came soon after. She was as tall as me or close to it; no need to bend or twist. We just come together in perfect symmetry and the world was forgotten."

I replay that kiss over and over and over again in my mind on a daily basis. I WAS going to write..."I don't know why", but the truth is Yes, I do know why! When you truely love someone, that person crosses your mind a million times a day, and you sit and wonder to yourself....."What could I do today that would make my lover happy?". I can say that, this particular kiss that we shared that cold night was one of the best experiences/ or feelings that I have ever felt in my entire life!

You are also 100% correct with your comment "Sex has absolutely nothing on a kiss like that.". To this day I can sit and kiss him for the longest time, and never get tired of it. Sometimes we just lay together in bed~NO SEX~and we hold eachother, and hug, and rub each others backs, and run our fingers through each others hair, and when we roll over and look at the clock......the whole day has passed us by. Sometimes we lay and just hold each other.....no words ever spoken, but what we are feeling is speaking for it's self. Our eyes are closed and when I "look into his mind", strangely enough.....I see me! I see how much he loves and adores me, and how he would do anything in the whole wide world for me, and he SHOWS me on a daily basis! Lord, he makes me feel so, so, so good!

Is that totally crazy or are their other people out there who really, really, really understand what I am talking about? :-4
PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

WonderWendy3;692070 wrote: Good kisses....lots of them....the last boyfriend was a great kisser and kissed me every chance he got, and I miss that like crazy!!

The ex and I had an understanding, we didn't like the way we kissed, did it all the time, for over 15 years...but ummm, he told me in the beginning that I kissed horribly and tried to "teach" me...I laughed my butt off for about an hour....everytime he tried to explain and put his lips to mine I was cracking up....

can't stand a sloppy kisser...

"he told me in the beginning that I kissed horribly and tried to "teach" me...I laughed my butt off for about an hour....everytime he tried to explain and put his lips to mine I was cracking up.....

That is so funny! I went through that too. I tried constantly to "teach" my ex how to kiss in a soft, passionate, meaningful, loving manor.~LIPS RELAXED~! He kissed me so hard, I almost felt he was a rooster :yh_chickn who pecked at me rather than kiss me! :yh_frustrI hated it....heck, for that matter....it HURT worse than I hated it! I tried to tell him to kiss me like he was sucking the juice out of a juicy sweet peach. Soft.......but NOOOOO! I think he got the peach confused with beef jerky.....cuz damd...he was rough! Oh my, and how could I forget about the tongue action thing:yh_tong2! I had to always tell him to be delicate, NOT forceful~like a probe. I was like "I need AIR.....your choking me, get your tongue out of my freaking lungs~PLEASE"! We would end up cracking up laughing, and totally forget about the whole kiss thing! I guess I wasn't a very good teacher, because he never did quite grasp the whole concept behind a "Good Kiss"! :yh_glasse Oh Well, can't win em'all! Fun memories that make me smile though!
minks

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by minks »

The best kiss = a stolen kiss ;)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
el guapo

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by el guapo »

bad kiss the one that was missed
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
neffy

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by neffy »

i think kissing is romantic:-3
The rottie queen
minks

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by minks »

Pinky;692408 wrote: Most of the kisses I've had have been fab, whether full on and passionate or romantic and tender. Only the ones from my younger days resembled a broken washing machine.:lips:

:wah: u need WW3's siggy Pinks.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
KB.

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by KB. »

Got myself a pretty nice one tonight. What was even better was her 8 month old little girl slobbered all over me as well. Everyone knows baby slobber is a cure all.
Life ain't linear.
Lon

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by Lon »

A good kiss ruined is when you embrace her ever so softly, each feeling the warmth of the others body, lips lightly moistened and then touching ever so gently. You break from the embrace and smile at each other, and it's then that you notice a piece of spinach between her two front teeth.
AussiePam

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by AussiePam »

"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

PerfectAngel

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by PerfectAngel »

Lon;693240 wrote: A good kiss ruined is when you embrace her ever so softly, each feeling the warmth of the others body, lips lightly moistened and then touching ever so gently. You break from the embrace and smile at each other, and it's then that you notice a piece of spinach between her two front teeth.

Thats too funny! :wah: I remember when I was younger, my parents would aways ask the other one what they were having for dinner when we went out to a resturaunt for dinner! When I asked my mom why they got the same or similar thing, her responce was because when her and my dad would kiss....they didn't want to have to smell onions or garlic on the other person. If they both had the same thing, then you couldn't smell it on the other!
SuzyB

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by SuzyB »

PerfectAngel;693256 wrote: Thats too funny! :wah: I remember when I was younger, my parents would aways ask the other one what they were having for dinner when we went out to a resturaunt for dinner! When I asked my mom why they got the same or similar thing, her responce was because when her and my dad would kiss....they didn't want to have to smell onions or garlic on the other person. If they both had the same thing, then you couldn't smell it on the other!

Ahh bless, that is real sweet :-4 Jim and I haven't been like that for years, for the first year we were both really conscious about smells and not just the eating kind of smells :sneaky: The last ten years it has been business as usual :rolleyes:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

AriJenn

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by AriJenn »

Best kiss: On my first real date, he took me to a cool Thai restaurant, the food was good and the convo went pretty decent for being scared to death. He walked me back to my car and as we hugged goodbye and I think we both tried to kiss each other on the cheek at the same time... and it ended up in a sort of half kiss. That quickly changed to the sweetest softest kiss I'd ever gotten and before I knew it were sorta making out on the sidewalk. Not in the sloppy way or anything but it felt so nice I felt like we even looked cute to other people, that sort of way. Anyway it wasn't very long, and before I knew it it was over and I was so speechless all I could do was giggle and say "bye!" And then I drove the completely wrong direction for heading home, but that was okay. 2nd date is scheduled for this weekend!! wish me luck!

Worst kiss: Went out with a guy, got a little tipsy, he walked me back to my apartment and well... I felt like he was trying to eat my face. There was no reason for his mouth to be open so wide or be that aggressive, cause I know he was still sober. It was just... not nice. Thank goodness he wasn't slobbery though. But seriously! What is that!
Snowfire

Good Kiss~VS~Bad Kiss

Post by Snowfire »

Good luck with your second date and welcome to FG
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”