Def Leppard

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
texphotogal

Def Leppard

Post by texphotogal »

Got to see Def Lep this past friday (8/31) and took some pics, what do you think? These are not the best ones, will post those later!

Attached files
PerfectAngel

Def Leppard

Post by PerfectAngel »

texphotogal;690403 wrote: Got to see Def Lep this past friday (8/31) and took some pics, what do you think? These are not the best ones, will post those later!

Sweet! Very Nice! Job Well done! :yh_brokeh Wish I could have gone with you though.....:-1 You could have just stuck me in your back pocket~ya know!
Lisa

Def Leppard

Post by Lisa »

LOVE Def Leppard!

I bet they rocked your a$$ off.

nice pictures.

I've had the biggest crush on Joe Elliott for 23 years when Mtv started showing the videos.:yh_drool

only got to see them in concert twice.the last time was at our state fair about six years ago.

:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
chocoholic

Def Leppard

Post by chocoholic »

Lucky you, I love DEF LEPPARD, I had the BIGGEST crush on Joe Elliott and I still love their music - smashing pictures:)
texphotogal

Def Leppard

Post by texphotogal »

Thanks everyone!! I had a great time! My seats were in row T on the right side, but because I work at the venue they played at, I got moved up, me and my friends! We ended up in the second row behind the pit!!

Some more photos...

Attached files
G-man

Def Leppard

Post by G-man »

Very cool! I haven't seen them perform in years... I first saw them before they became huge, too.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

texphotogal

Def Leppard

Post by texphotogal »

Thanks! My friend that I went with is a big Def Lep fan, her favorite is Joe.

Attached files
Uncle Kram

Def Leppard

Post by Uncle Kram »

Love the Lepps. I've seen them more times than any other band. Met them a couple of times through work. They also came to see my old band play back in the day. :guitarist. Joe is obviously eye candy for the ladies, but he's a really nice bloke, so a mans man too. Very down to earth.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
chocoholic

Def Leppard

Post by chocoholic »

Uncle Kram;690755 wrote: Love the Lepps. I've seen them more times than any other band. Met them a couple of times through work. They also came to see my old band play back in the day. :guitarist. Joe is obviously eye candy for the ladies, but he's a really nice bloke, so a mans man too. Very down to earth.

:(Oh Unc, I wish I'd known you then - Joe Elliott was a major heart-throb of mine, in fact, he ain't so bad even now!:-4
Uncle Kram

Def Leppard

Post by Uncle Kram »

As I'm moving house, I'm having a clearout and I came across this pre-goatee pic of me with Joe. I seem to recall, I was unwell at the time, and I look thin compared to these days. This was in May 1992. I've just checked on my calculator and that's 15 years ago. :D

Attached files

Uncle Kram

Def Leppard

Post by Uncle Kram »

Had a meeting at Sheffield City Hall yesterday. It seemed appropriate to play a Lepps CD as I drove around the centre of their hometown. :guitarist

texphotogal

Def Leppard

Post by texphotogal »

Cool photo! I have one of me and Phil somewhere around here. I'll have to find it and post it!!

Return to “Photography More”