'my topics'

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

I must be total crap at topics! I think as I look at 'my topics'.

The replies are basically nil or my name is at the end of them as if almost like a full stop :(

Yet others on here do very well even when making up such threads concerning picking bogies?

So whats the secret?

Is it that I pick the wrong subjects?

Maybe I should make one up like, 'the problems of vaginal thrush' rather than politics and the mysteries of life?
minks

'my topics'

Post by minks »

Meh don't be so hard on yerself.

This is a conversation kind of forum that leans towards the lighter side of life. We do have some folks who get into the serious stuff, but FG has proven time and time again that we tend to use this place for escapisim and post more in a friendship kind of style over a "take a stand" kind of style.

Nothing against your topics honestly. Just they style of FG in general. Trust me history has proven such in the handful of years that FG has been around.

And yes it has frustrated members to the point of them leaving, but what can we say, it's they style of the place.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
guppy

'my topics'

Post by guppy »

got any good recipes? :wah:
kazalala

'my topics'

Post by kazalala »

guppy;689846 wrote: got any good recipes? :wah:

:wah:

I have got used to it now,, some topics take off others dont,, who knows why:confused: I know my topics can hardly be called serious:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
watermark

'my topics'

Post by watermark »

Even though I haven't been here long I can tell that there is a lot of chit chat on here. This is AOK! Seems like most people don't want to get into heavier discussions, true, except for talking about religion, but your topics are good for someone like me though I don't always want to respond because I don't want to respond at the time, in general, to anyone's topics, a mood thing more than anything. But I find that you are a nice enough person, not too weird. You aren't making waves or anything, know your boundaries and things like that. I just like you because of the picture you put by your name which reminds me of that MAD comic book my brothers hoarded when I was in my youth. Was it MAD? Hmm... Sometimes I'm better off not mentioning names due to trying to be specific about names etc. Anyway I'm personally no good with leading a discussion because I don't really know where I'm going with it (to be honest not sure most on here know where they are going with a topic). I just come here for some human contact. So you decide why you come to the forum garden and when the place no longer serves your purpose then you leave. That's my take on it. If you want to discuss politics in depth there are plenty of forums on the net to take care of your needs. That's just an example, not saying you want to discuss politics.

Erin :)
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

guppy;689846 wrote: got any good recipes? :wah:

There was a good recipe mentioned in the 'big brother' house a while ago with thrush as an ingredient, I dont know whether the Americans heard about it though?

It was when Jade and that other common looking woman who always seemed to be in her dressing gown smoking a fag and that scouse woman who I cant understand and farts all the time... were giggling at the thought of collecting their thrush and putting it in Shilpa Shepi's food.

Believe me I've heard nothing but intimate womens problems for years now and quite frankly its put me off love making. like the comment I originally heard years back like, 'I'm on', to which I first questioned and still question even now as they never seem to be off?. Then there were those adverts on TV for sanitary towels with the sight of a blue liquid being poured over it to show its absorbsion rate, I suppose it was to give some kind of class to the product showing that even members of the Royal family that have blue blood use it.

Then another advert that mystified me, incontinence towels for women. I inquired about this to my girlfriend who told me that some women when getting (or for you Americans...'gotten') to a certain age suffer incontinence and that it had nothing to do with being old and geriatric.

Then there's those intimate wipes they advertise for women.

Just lately I've been told about a medical condition that when a women gets to a certain age, those secretive charms start to drop and even start to poke out?

What a complicated piece of equipment those charms that women keep tucked away or for some not quite so tucked away considering.

I keep studying my female cats parts just lately (Oooh! that reminds me, I off to the London Eye tonight)...now dont get me wrong, I'm in no way attracted to my female cat of course but its parts seem far less complicated Is it just female humans that seem to have such problems?
minks

'my topics'

Post by minks »

henrychalder;690264 wrote: There was a good recipe mentioned in the 'big brother' house a while ago with thrush as an ingredient, I dont know whether the Americans heard about it though?

It was when Jade and that other common looking woman who always seemed to be in her dressing gown smoking a fag and that scouse woman who I cant understand and farts all the time... were giggling at the thought of collecting their thrush and putting it in Shilpa Shepi's food.

Believe me I've heard nothing but intimate womens problems for years now and quite frankly its put me off love making. like the comment I originally heard years back like, 'I'm on', to which I first questioned and still question even now as they never seem to be off?. Then there were those adverts on TV for sanitary towels with the sight of a blue liquid being poured over it to show its absorbsion rate, I suppose it was to give some kind of class to the product showing that even members of the Royal family that have blue blood use it.

Then another advert that mystified me, incontinence towels for women. I inquired about this to my girlfriend who told me that some women when getting (or for you Americans...'gotten') to a certain age suffer incontinence and that it had nothing to do with being old and geriatric.

Just lately I've been told about a medical condition that when a women gets to a certain age, those secretive charms start to drop and even start to poke out?

What a complicated piece of equipment those charms that women keep tucked away or for some not quite so tucked away considering.

I keep studying my female cats parts just lately (Oooh! that reminds me, I off to the London Eye tonight)...now dont get me wrong, I'm in no way attracted to my female cat of course but its parts seem far less complicated Is it just female humans that seem to have such problems?

good lord what a topic now.... Aw Henry, aging is a bitch, and apparently we have more plumming that can go wrong compared to you men. Frankly Henry men can suffer incontenence as well or so I am told. And I think a lot of what you see on TV about us women and our ummmmm issues is because the "industry" thinks we are an easy sell. Mention a condition and flog us with a quick fix and it appears many women are all over that. I don't really wanna get to technical on ya here mate, but our charming area is highly sensative and susceptable to many annoying problems. It ain't always fun and games hehehehe

Now what about erectile dysfunction. I spose I should be watching my unfixed male cat for this eh.

― Mae West
YZGI

'my topics'

Post by YZGI »

henrychalder;690264 wrote: There was a good recipe mentioned in the 'big brother' house a while ago with thrush as an ingredient, I dont know whether the Americans heard about it though?

I bet you're a popular dude at the pub. Be sure and let us know how the cat deal works out.:D
Richard Bell

'my topics'

Post by Richard Bell »

henrychalder;689769 wrote: So whats the secret?

AFAIC, I have little time and no respect for anti-Semitism, which seems to permeate many of your posts.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

YZGI;690311 wrote: I bet you're a popular dude at the pub. Be sure and let us know how the cat deal works out.:D

I've just come back from the London Eye and would you believe it?...I made friends with a family of yanks who shared the pod with me and my girlfriend, mind you the baby the yank woman was holding whilst I was telling them the TV aerial at Croydon in the distance was the Eifal Tower in Paris really smelt bad, it was in desperate need of having its nappy or diper changed. What was annoying though was the womans husband kept saying everything was so 'cool', this was cool and that was cool, it was eventually getting on my nerves. Before we went on the Eye we had a boat trip and even saw London Bridge raised, it was a beautiful day and not raining at all, even with blue skies.

Afterwards I had a drink at the South Bank where I caught sight of Limbet Opik with a rather tasty looking young lady and not a 'cheeky girl'. For those who dont know..Limbert is a prat who represents the Liberal party in Parliament. He's the son of a Jew from Eastern Europe who thinks we should let the EU decide our immigration policy? whilst he was using his position to get 2 Eastern European chicks known as the 'cheeky girls' British passports :sneaky:. Whilst he dumped his TV weather girlfriend, Sian Loyd, who's no longer a girl but a woman approaching middle age. I'm sorry if that comment may offend you Richard but I dont like people of other 2nd generation foreign cultures coming to my country trying to dictate the rules of whom should be allowed in my country.

Limbert is a very ambitious prat, even backing a prospective Liberal Leader like Mark Oaten, unfortunately for Limbert, Mark Oaten was found to be having an affair with a 'rent boy' despite being married...not unusual for a member of Parliament having interests in young mens bottoms, I think its something to do with a privileged boarding school education. At least Limbert isn't a limp wristed pinko, but likes screwing whatever woman comes his way and tends to her requests like passports.

Whoops going onto politics again, I should have stuck to something like 'Irritable Bowel Syndrome' instead!

My girlfriend did get annoyed with me when I kept asking her for her camera to take a picture of the prat with the young lady so I might sell it to the Sun newspaper, so I had to treat her to a Italian meal in an expensive restaurant to make amends. :mad:
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

jimbo;690685 wrote: i found the whole post amusing :wah:

except for the son of a jew bit was there really any need for that mate :thinking:

Thank you Jimbo, its a true account of the days events, I usually do see the amusing side of life although it has sometimes got me in trouble as some dont seem to understand my warped sense of humour.

Today I will go into battle with a Chief Police Inspector, so I relish the day ahead.

Sometime ago I made a complaint about a civilian worker for my local police who answered my call about an incident that happened in the early hours of the morning, where he seemed to suggest that I must be some kinda perv to be about at that time to my utter anger. So I made a complaint and met a female Police Inspector to discuss my course of action. I had told my local MP about this matter and he'd got involved...yesterday I received a copy of a letter sent to my local MP from a Chief Police Inspector where something I'd said during the meeting with the woman Inspector that was taken entirely out of context and the statement made about my good self was....'he said he didn't have a problem with Police but his tone seemed very anti Police'. This is worthy of a satirical comedy sketch from the 'Secret Policeman's Ball'...how to deal with a complaint about Police...erh well, I think his tone was anti Police, problem solved! I did phone the soared dried up bint that I wasn't going to let her get away with such a biased one way statement and that her talents were wasted and she should be better suited to being a Sun reporter instead as she likes to bend the facts and omit the positive facts to suit herself. erh well, I think his tone was anti Police,

I'm absolutely furious over such a bias statement and it would seem that the woman Police Inspector has been promoted to Chief Inspector? I'm making a more serious complaint now and I'm informing my local MP again. :mad:

I wonder whether the cow knew I was going to receive a copy of what she wrote?
gmc

'my topics'

Post by gmc »

henrychalder;690690 wrote: Thank you Jimbo, its a true account of the days events, I usually do see the amusing side of life although it has sometimes got me in trouble as some dont seem to understand my warped sense of humour.

Today I will go into battle with a Chief Police Inspector, so I relish the day ahead.

Sometime ago I made a complaint about a civilian worker for my local police who answered my call about an incident that happened in the early hours of the morning, where he seemed to suggest that I must be some kinda perv to be about at that time to my utter anger. So I made a complaint and met a female Police Inspector to discuss my course of action. I had told my local MP about this matter and he'd got involved...yesterday I received a copy of a letter sent to my local MP from a Chief Police Inspector where something I'd said during the meeting with the woman Inspector that was taken entirely out of context and the statement made about my good self was....'he said he didn't have a problem with Police but his tone seemed very anti Police'. This is worthy of a satirical comedy sketch from the 'Secret Policeman's Ball'...how to deal with a complaint about Police...erh well, I think his tone was anti Police, problem solved! I did phone the soared dried up bint that I wasn't going to let her get away with such a biased one way statement and that her talents were wasted and she should be better suited to being a Sun reporter instead as she likes to bend the facts and omit the positive facts to suit herself. erh well, I think his tone was anti Police,

I'm absolutely furious over such a bias statement and it would seem that the woman Police Inspector has been promoted to Chief Inspector? I'm making a more serious complaint now and I'm informing my local MP again. :mad:

I wonder whether the cow knew I was going to receive a copy of what she wrote?

It seems not only are you anti-semitic- with all the accompanying inferiority complex-but you also have a problem with women in authority. Since the police are often accused of being closet nazis I would have thought you would be more likely to find a kindred spirit. Good to know you are wasting the police time and keeping them away from trapping innocent motorists with their infernal speed traps.

Nothing wrong with your subjects it's just you seem unable to produce any valid arguments preferring instead to ramble on like some demented fruitcake talking to himself in the corner.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

watermark;690134 wrote: Even though I haven't been here long I can tell that there is a lot of chit chat on here. This is AOK! Seems like most people don't want to get into heavier discussions, true, except for talking about religion, but your topics are good for someone like me though I don't always want to respond because I don't want to respond at the time, in general, to anyone's topics, a mood thing more than anything. But I find that you are a nice enough person, not too weird. You aren't making waves or anything, know your boundaries and things like that. I just like you because of the picture you put by your name which reminds me of that MAD comic book my brothers hoarded when I was in my youth. Was it MAD? Hmm... Sometimes I'm better off not mentioning names due to trying to be specific about names etc. Anyway I'm personally no good with leading a discussion because I don't really know where I'm going with it (to be honest not sure most on here know where they are going with a topic). I just come here for some human contact. So you decide why you come to the forum garden and when the place no longer serves your purpose then you leave. That's my take on it. If you want to discuss politics in depth there are plenty of forums on the net to take care of your needs. That's just an example, not saying you want to discuss politics.

Erin :)

Actually I envy people like you, I bet your a sit back and relaxed sort of chap who takes everything in and then comes out with a well balanced view of the way things are. It was my memory of those MAD comics I used to read that attracted me to the picture.

I've been chucked off a few forums mainly because I used to like to attack the 'chit chat brigade' who I compare with one lined sentence production workers with the intellect of ants. But I'm as mad as a march hare myself and proud to let the world know.

I once got onto an American forces paganists site for fun, I got chucked off after a few weeks because I questioned whether they really believed in all that rubbish..well I'm still here despite them making a doll of me and sticking lots of pins in.

Another site I attacked a Freemason who threatened to send the boys round, he even sent a photo of himself with all his Freemason regalia, he looked like something out of a Dennis Wheatley story, so I posted his picture all over the internet and announced the lodge he belonged to, near Oxford.

I have played a few tricks on some sites that I think I'd best not go into too much detail

I have a lot of fun on the internet and try to see how far I can use it.

So I dont see forums as chat or to make friends, whats the point?

On one forum site I used to type short stories and even used to go into detail all my dreams, I even got some complementary remarks about my stories. Someone asked me why I used to put them on the forums site and I told them I simply put them down for myself.

Your spot on about your summing up of my motives on forums, I use it for a purpose and then leave..your quite a good judge of character and your comment has made me think about myself.

I'm someone who requires little human contact although I have a girlfriend who pretty well understands me. I like solitude, thats why I like cycling, I even used to have a yacht I used to sail myself and go along the coast in stages, I dont like clubs or cliques. I often look at large sections of society with contempt but in amusement as well. I'm always fascinated watching people and what they do, I'm the ultimate people watcher.

I sometimes like to make comments for a reaction and see how people react, some of the reactions really surprise me sometimes, often most dont understand when I'm simply pulling there legs, I try not to put smileys in as I think it ruins the effect.

There is a famous oil painting that I relate to when I see it, its by an artist from the North of England, the picture is unfortunately kept in an art gallery in your country. Its a night time painting of a wood during full moon with a path running through it, there is snow on the ground, in the distance you can see a lone dark figure walking along the path leaving his footprints in the snow, I see myself as the lone figure and the painting fills me with excitement, and I dont know why?

I wil have to see some of your comments so I can likewise make a judgment on you
RedGlitter

'my topics'

Post by RedGlitter »

So I dont see forums as chat or to make friends, whats the point?

Indeed, what is the point? :thinking:

Just to screw around yanking peoples' chains?
koan

'my topics'

Post by koan »

interesting approach.

I'm curious if you've ever met anyone from online... just as friends, I don't mean dating. I found that a lot changes when anonymous members become flesh and blood.
Richard Bell

'my topics'

Post by Richard Bell »

henrychalder;691135 wrote:

I sometimes like to make comments for a reaction and see how people react...

A/K/A Troll

I often look at large sections of society with contempt...

You have certainly zeroed in on a specific group in your short time here at FG.

Your (sic) spot on about your summing up of my motives on forums, I use it for a purpose and then leave..

That will be nice.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

Its always made me wonder why some prefer 'cozy chat'?

But attack those types and in my experience you will find them the most vitriol of all, it is they that are the most loneliest of all. They sit in involuntary isolation often all day and want to be loved.

Some people like to see a Constable oil painting thats not too disturbing to the eye, others may relish a disturbing piece of art or hear a slightly disturbing piece of contemporary music.

I like unusual art and I like contemporary music...in other words I like more stimulation and cant be bothered with factory line conversations.

I often look for exhilaration and stimulation and have done some crazy things in the process

Now I'm off to make a cuppa, put the washing on the line and stick my head in my microwave :p
gmc

'my topics'

Post by gmc »

henrychalder;691257 wrote: Its always made me wonder why some prefer 'cozy chat'?

But attack those types and in my experience you will find them the most vitriol of all, it is they that are the most loneliest of all. They sit in involuntary isolation often all day and want to be loved.

Some people like to see a Constable oil painting thats not too disturbing to the eye, others may relish a disturbing piece of art or hear a slightly disturbing piece of contemporary music.

I like unusual art and I like contemporary music...in other words I like more stimulation and cant be bothered with factory line conversations.

I often look for exhilaration and stimulation and have done some crazy things in the process

Now I'm off to make a cuppa, put the washing on the line and stick my head in my microwave :p

Its always made me wonder why some prefer 'cozy chat'?

Why do you bother what other people like to do? Maybe they wonder why others don't. If you don't like that kind of thread don't bother reading it.

You sad git. What is it you're doing on here then? Just leave people alone.
minks

'my topics'

Post by minks »

gmc;691291 wrote: Why do you bother what other people like to do? Maybe they wonder why others don't. If you don't like that kind of thread don't bother reading it.

You sad git. What is it you're doing on here then? Just leave people alone.

Oooo GMC I applaud you.

And HC, you act like a buffoon! If you do NOT like the Cozy Chit Chat of a forum then please don't let the door hit you on the A$$ on your way out.

There has to be many forums out there that offer up just what you are looking for.

For the record, this form works very well for a lot of us here. As for your deductions about many of our lives and our loneliness OMG that is so cliche! Give it a rest, I think you would do best starting up your own forum and talking to yourself.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Sincerely Minks.

― Mae West
RedGlitter

'my topics'

Post by RedGlitter »

I think I'll be ignoring this guy from now on.
sunny104

'my topics'

Post by sunny104 »

gmc;690744 wrote: It seems not only are you anti-semitic- with all the accompanying inferiority complex-but you also have a problem with women in authority. Since the police are often accused of being closet nazis I would have thought you would be more likely to find a kindred spirit. Good to know you are wasting the police time and keeping them away from trapping innocent motorists with their infernal speed traps.

Nothing wrong with your subjects it's just you seem unable to produce any valid arguments preferring instead to ramble on like some demented fruitcake talking to himself in the corner.

I can't...stop........giggling.........................:yh_rotfl
minks

'my topics'

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;691381 wrote: I think I'll be ignoring this guy from now on.

but maybe he will have some topics we like, I mean I did try and engage in ED with him and the issues of femanine hygeine. (oops spelling)

Dang it nobody ever takes me seriously.:wah:

― Mae West
YZGI

'my topics'

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;691401 wrote: i thought he was ok :thinking:

but what do i know i'm a moron :D
I have always thought he was funny. I just wish he thought I was.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

henrychalder;689769 wrote: I must be total crap at topics! I think as I look at 'my topics'.

The replies are basically nil or my name is at the end of them as if almost like a full stop :(

Yet others on here do very well even when making up such threads concerning picking bogies?

So whats the secret?

Maybe I should make one up like, 'the problems of vaginal thrush' rather than politics and the mysteries of life?

gmc;690744 wrote: It seems not only are you anti-semitic- with all the accompanying inferiority complex-but you also have a problem with women in authority. Since the police are often accused of being closet nazis I would have thought you would be more likely to find a kindred spirit. Good to know you are wasting the police time and keeping them away from trapping innocent motorists with their infernal speed traps.

So many compliments in one comment!

But you've forgotten one...I eat babies.

Actually I wouldn't mind a female nazi in my closet all dressed up in nazi uniform and suspenders.

Would you believe it?...I was nearly called a nazi last night whilst innocently shopping at a store. A man approached me and seemed overly friendly, he was talking quite a lot, I suspected he was on some sort of amphetamine. The conversation went like this...

"ooh where's the chicken? I'll be late for the football! what team do you support?" I replied, "none of em, I've lost interest in Premier league football a long time ago",

"why's that?",

"there just a bunch of foreigners running around a pitch that like the art of diving, we can no longer find the players to make a decent National team", I replied,

"we're all equal now you know, black or white" he said in a loud voice looking toward some black customers wobbling his head looking all pleased with a stupid look of self gratification thinking he was going to get backing from the black customers who simply ignored the fool.

"I bet you go to your meetings every week dont you!" the idiot went on to say.

I replied, "my friend, I dont go to any political meetings as you may imply but I believe in looking after ones own first before others if that makes you happier?"

I thought that this could now get quite interesting and I looked him straight into his eyes and narrowed my glance.

"So, what does that mean then?" he inquired.

"it means to know your identity and not to sell yourself out, it has nothing to do with colour or what race you are, if your English or adopted English, your in a club, if you want undermine the English, its history and culture but wish to live in our country you should sod off somewhere else!"

I then got into my car and listened to George Galloway's ramblings, taking the **** out of a man because he was using the term, 'sorta o like' because he didn't have the oratorial skills of the vain Scotsman who is supposed to be a socialist?

I heard a man phone up and say that the public sympathy for the deceased little boy who was gunned down was due to the fact he was white?

I heard a man phone up and say that the there is a plot for the Zionists to take over world domination to which George replied about his comment..."well done", strange how far left wing and far right wings views seem to merge, and yet if someone from the far right made such a comment George would declare him a racist and cut him off? I thought

The nation in my view is suffering a case of severe stupidity!

Hows that for ramblings?
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

Jimbo, I think in America its getting to the stage that in some parts if you dont speak Spanish your may find it hard to get a job.

The Americans maybe naive in thinking that their government are patriotic but when it comes to money, money rules over the American flag and American lives and to hell with the Alamo.

I know of two Polish lorry drivers who haul hazardous chemicals by tanker, their quite nice chaps but speak hardly any English, they work for a uk based company delivering in the uk the Company is called Greenergy, its the same cowboy firm that supplied that crap fuel to those Tesco's sites when after cars had filled up, they subsequently were breaking down. The Polish drivers work for less than the minimum wage but the company gets away with it because they claim to supply them with accommodation and so they wage reflect a levy, a lot of companies are doing this now. It was always a rule that the terminal they collect the products from stated that anyone using the terminal must speak English, but when Blair gave the go ahead for East Europeans to legally enter our country they relaxed the rules. A couple of months ago I saw one of their lorries stuck in soft ground in the terminal as he tried to make a short cut instead of going around the approved route of the terminal, he did a lot of damage and caused a lot of expense. I think the Poles were better at flying Spitfires than lorries.

Going back to George Galloway the MP for Bethnal Green, when on the radio he was confronted with a Muslim who wanted to voice an opinion against radical Muslims and Assama Bin Laden, George retorted that he couldn't believe such a person with a Muslim name who lives in Poplar could come out with such rubbish???

I dont know what he'd think of my views and I was born in Poplar and probably conceived in a flat in Flower and Dean St, Whitechapel :wah:

As for being accused of being a racist...I think the word has an explanation in the Oxford dictionary but it has no real meaning anymore because its been so far stretched by people unable to hold up any political arguments that it has become the word of the masses. The masses are guilty of mass hysteria with the use of the word, it reminds of those day of Wisconsin Senator Joseph McCarthy in the 1950’s, and the witch hunt for the communists or the Spanish Inquisition but seeking out those of an opposite view. I saw the film 'Goodnight and Good luck'. I dont know about American TV now but in Britain and all the rubbish we see on TV the Ed Murrow spirit does't exist here could explain why so many of the population are so dopey and docile.

So I'm a RACIST! SHOCK! HORROR!, so its goodbye and goodluck from me
Nomad

'my topics'

Post by Nomad »

YZGI;690311 wrote: I bet you're a popular dude at the pub. Be sure and let us know how the cat deal works out.:D

Once again

:wah::wah::wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

this 'dude' doesn't drink
kazalala

'my topics'

Post by kazalala »

henrychalder;692289 wrote: this 'dude' doesn't drink

Maybe you should?:-3:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

This country is obsessed with drinking. One of the most interesting conversations I've had was in Egypt at night drinking tea with a group of Egyptians, most of them dont touch alcohol, while the rest of my team were getting sloshed talking complete bollocks
kazalala

'my topics'

Post by kazalala »

henrychalder;692301 wrote: This country is obsessed with drinking. One of the most interesting conversations I've had was in Egypt at night drinking tea with a group of Egyptians, most of them dont touch alcohol, while the rest of my team were getting sloshed talking complete bollocks

Bet they had fun though:D Tea isnt everyones cup of tea u know:rolleyes::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
henrychalder

'my topics'

Post by henrychalder »

I'm not sure your notion of drinking is true, I dont think people who lose control and get sloshed are actually enjoying themselves but merely dumbing their senses. When people drink I notice a lot of emotion building up after the period of laughter and slight euphoria has finished. Having served a jail sentence I met some nice chaps in prison, I was surprised as to the reasons they were there, some with very violent pasts and it mainly comes down to drink, nice chaps when sober, complete mental cases after a few drinks.
kazalala

'my topics'

Post by kazalala »

henrychalder;692326 wrote: I'm not sure your notion of drinking is true, I dont think people who lose control and get sloshed are actually enjoying themselves but merely dumbing their senses. When people drink I notice a lot of emotion building up after the period of laughter and slight euphoria has finished. Having served a jail sentence I met some nice chaps in prison, I was surprised as to the reasons they were there, some with very violent pasts and it mainly comes down to drink, nice chaps when sober, complete mental cases after a few drinks.

Yea some people are like that, but not all:thinking: It cant really be generalised. I like a drink, but dont like to get plastered:D My notion of drinking as you put it was just a personal opinion, not an actual fact:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General Chit Chat”